It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who want to make a wager if Sleepy Joe challenges Trump to a fistfight tomorrow?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Naw, Biden will get overloaded, then he will walk of stage and the Democrats will call Trump a bully. Do you want our president sneaking out if the leaders of another country start bullying him? No, Biden wouldn't take any crap years ago when he threatened other countries leaders with withholding aide if they did not can their investigator of his son's company though.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
So the dems issued a warning of things that need to be avoided in tomorrows debate. One of which was to avoid topics that would inflame Joe's "temper". I almost guarantee that sleepy Joe's dementia will take over and he will challenge Trump to a fight tomorrow, either "take him behind the woodshed", or maybe even challenge him to a push up contest.

I will be very surprised if he doesn't issue some type of challenge to Trump. Trump will be pushing his buttons hard tomorrow, I can't wait until Biden looses it.

Don't bet too much money on Biden NOT challenging President Trump to show of strength and stamina... Read this statement from Biden:

At 76 years of age, former vice president Joe Biden believes he's still more than capable of taking on Donald Trump, both mentally and physically.

In an interview with Morning Joe today, Biden said that if Trump were to ever make a crack about his age, or mental state during a debate, he'd simply challenge the president to a pushup contest, there and then, on-stage.

"I’d say, ‘C’mon Donald, c’mon man," he told Mika Brzezinski. "How many pushups do you want to do here, pal? I mean, jokingly. . . . C’mon, run with me, man."
More at: www.menshealth.com...

Joe will take several "Ageless Male" pills, and be loaded for bear Tuesday night!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
So the dems issued a warning of things that need to be avoided in tomorrows debate. One of which was to avoid topics that would inflame Joe's "temper". I almost guarantee that sleepy Joe's dementia will take over and he will challenge Trump to a fight tomorrow, either "take him behind the woodshed", or maybe even challenge him to a push up contest.

I will be very surprised if he doesn't issue some type of challenge to Trump. Trump will be pushing his buttons hard tomorrow, I can't wait until Biden looses it.

I bet you biden fills his depends live on stage.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Should we all play a drinking game? I going to say every time Biden gets Trump's name wrong we drink... I hope none of you are driving afterwards if you choose to play my game.

edit on 28-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

How long will the debate be and will they be standing up? For Biden sake I hope its only 5 minutes and he gets an easy chair.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Dude they will have Joe pumped full of so much speed and coke to keep him focused. I think you will not see any bidenisms.

Stimulants plus dementia will be a hilarious combo. I sure hope they take that route!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Meh
Perhaps he will quit and take that easy chair.
The guy is a stooge.
The worst political trash available.
Come on man.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Meh
Perhaps he will quit and take that easy chair.
The guy is a stooge.
The worst political trash available.
Come on man.

Lets up the anti...

If he says... you drink...

1. Come-on man
2. I'm talking too much you wouldn't understand
3. The thing
4. Corn pop
5. John, when talking about Trump
6. You know

It would be like a TikTok challenge...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Pfft
No way I am wasting a vacation day on full diaper joe.
Were I to follow those rules I would still be drunk noon Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Stimulants plus dementia will be a hilarious combo. I sure hope they take that route!

What happens when he get angry? I think Trump will just sit there and watch him implode, no comebacks needed...just quietly looks at him.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'll make a wager that Simple Joe comes down with the Kung-Flu before the debate tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Don't make him angry....you won't like him when he is angry.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Pfft
No way I am wasting a vacation day on full diaper joe.
Were I to follow those rules I would still be drunk noon Wednesday.

I hope they have another one around Halloween, I'll be at a nice resort in Mexico and the DON JULIO 1942 AÑEJO will be flowing.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: panoz77

I'll make a wager that Simple Joe comes down with the Kung-Flu before the debate tomorrow.

Oh dam it
The Wuhan Flu you say?
Damn Chinese!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Saturday night debate would be great.
May lead to alcohol poisoning tho.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Joe has said that if he talks too much "they will kill him", I bet Trump will bean him on this if he brings that point up. I hope Joey-Joe goes off the deep end and just rats out everything him and Obama did due to the pressure of being debated by Trump. Whatever the outcome of Joey-Joes performance, one thing is for sure, this is going to be a highly watched debate. Maybe even that most watched debate in history.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Joe has said that if he talks too much "they will kill him", I bet Trump will bean him on this if he brings that point up. I hope Joey-Joe goes off the deep end and just rats out everything him and Obama did due to the pressure of being debated by Trump. Whatever the outcome of Joey-Joes performance, one thing is for sure, this is going to be a highly watched debate. Maybe even that most watched debate in history.

Wait! No Teleprompter, or pre-questions for Joe... This could get ugly as hell...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How long will the debate be and will they be standing up? For Biden sake I hope its only 5 minutes and he gets an easy chair.

You're just kidding, but Biden really wanted a sit-down debate. The committee turned down his request.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
Biden would need to run for 30 seconds and Trump would be out cold begging for a defibrillator. Have you seen Biden cycling?

Wow, so you’re just parroting back what you saw on MSDNC’s “Morning Joe,” huh? See the transcript portion a user posted on page 2 of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join