It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from an honorable Republican American citizen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So let's say the OP's premise is true, he found one republican that is converted to a Biden supporter. Then you have this #walkaway. Video after video of democrats FLEEING the democrat party, way too many to post.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
If I can get two of you to vote blue this year, I would have done my part in making America Great Again.

I have been Blue for many years because of the dumb ass democrats.
Now they have turned me Red with anger for their stupidity.
Never BLUE again GO RED.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

originally posted by: walkinghomer
If I can get two of you to vote blue this year, I would have done my part in making America Great Again.

I have been Blue for many years because of the dumb ass democrats.
Now they have turned me Red with anger for their stupidity.
Never BLUE again GO RED.

I was a 40+ year Republican.

Yeah, a war mongering, flag waving patriotic white Christian.

Never RED again.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sorry that's your mistake.a reply to: Annee

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
TL;DR: "If you don't think like me, you're dishonorable."

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

the chinese attacked the world with their virus,and you praise them? lmao.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What does that have to do canada, us trade war?

Also, prove china attacked the world. Without going off on a conspiracy theory schizo rant.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Please point to the war Trump started.

Also what is wrong with being white and Christian?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Progressives are racists, that's what's wrong with it.
edit on 29 9 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Where did I say Trump started a war?

Where did I say anything was wrong with being white Christian?

I posted fact.

You interpreted.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Progressives are racists, that's what's wrong with it.

Define Progressive.

Fact: I was a white Christian. I was a senior in high school when the Civil Rights Act was signed. My neighborhood was white.

What’s more interesting — today, many churches are still segregated.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Its actually a really fascinating social dynamic..

The corporate-political cult might be one of the most homogeneous, monolithic social groups to have ever existed. Zero self-awareness, with full blown, incessant projection.

They believe that things are truly defined as democrat vs republican, or along whatever lines are cultivated in media & social media. Of course, titles are largely irrelevant to the rest of us. Obviously, a republican spreading the same mindvirus as the rest of the corporate-political cult is part of the cult rather than whatever they decide to market themselves as being. Importantly, this also suggests lots of caution is *obligatory* in simply voting red across the board..

However, the rest of us, the so-called "right," might have become the exact opposite. Truly diverse, welcoming of different beliefs and opinions (with only one notable exception), and more self-aware as a social group than all but the most "enlightened" social groups of the past.

The reshaping of the traditonal political spectrum into "the right" could have some incredibly beneficial outcomes.. should we play our cards correctly.

At this point, its essentially the corporate religion vs everyone else. The real dividing line is probably between those that trust & believe media and those that look into things without manipulative, lying third parties though. Regardless, I believe they have a right to their religion, it just has to adhere to the same rules as every other religion (separation of church and state, etc.).

The current infiltration of this religion into places of power, whether that be political or private, government or corporate, is unacceptable. The only issue is tha believers in the corporate-political religion dont have the self-awareness to understand their own dynamic & place in the world (likely by design).

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
So is there even a point to this thread besides trying to shame a group of people?

I thought judging people on their skin, beliefs and religion was above us.

If you can't acknowledge that everyone has lived different experiences that build their point of view at this moment in time and that those point of views may drastically differ from yours, maybe you shouldn't be trying to change minds.

The fact that only honorable people will vote Biden is disgenous to others lives and experiences and is quite insulting and isn't winning anyones favor.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but you do have a pretty valid point here.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
f this fing f f

Jersey is a toxic poop hole filled with people who gave away and sold most of there freedoms for feels.

We dont really need it, I hope it evaporates.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DeanVenture
Thank you and for whoever you support, you're allowed to and I'm sure you have your reasons. By no means should you feel silenced.

We should be allowed to have conversations, not social justice wars on platforms. I think if people started with how they came to where they are then explain why they support said candidate, it could open ways to honest debates and exchanging of information.

Sadly, and I'm guilty of doing it too, most times it just starts and ends with insulting another person and goes no farther.

But enough out of me in this thread, I'm feeling way too preachy with my posts in this one.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Actually Annee, the Democrats were very different when we grew up. Racists, opposed to Civil Rights. Problem is they traded in racism for a new kind of racism, where they believe minorities are inferior and can't progress without their help. I grew up in a small town of Democrats and Union folks and racism was rampant among Democrats. May as well be honest about that.

Both parties suck. Belonging to either is to embrace the insanity of fringe thinking. That's why Independents now decide elections and are the largest voting block. I rejected both parties as it's the only sane thing to do.

Going from being brainwashed in one, to being brainwashed in the other is not a good trade IMO. Both parties ideologies are based in hate.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

What does that have to do canada, us trade war?

Also, prove china attacked the world. Without going off on a conspiracy theory schizo rant.

Knowingly and willingly letting people who are under quarantine in their own country spread to the rest of the world a virus. That is factual and economic problems are traceable back to that action. That isnt a theory,if it can be shown to correlate as it does.

Not speaking about Canada anymore because you cant hear it.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Not China's fault bud. Sorry. Your greedy for profit above all economic model got you in the mess you're in now, basically exploiting Chinese slave labor for consumer goods.
The WHO warned everyone about a possible pandemic from China, other than neighboring nations, no - one listened and expected China to make big boy decisions for us all. We, our leaders failed us, not China. It's not THEIR responsibility to protect planet earth when their leaders were egged on to keep pumping out consumer garbage.

Also, nice cope on Canada. We never exploited you, our dairy farmers, our lumber industry were just playing within the free market, while your dairy industry spilled billions of gallons of milk, and lumber forests were burned in "renewable" energy, sorry we are more responsible. Stop gobbling up lies from a con man.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

And Trumps is getting us out of wars, making peace agreements happen and started no new wars, great time to become a warmongering democrat.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: walkinghomer
You and the other poster who agree are canadians right? Deal with your own crap. That guy in the video is freaking liar. We got ads in SC about graham,and I am sick of these RINOs. I truly hope when trump is re elected that they try to overthrow him,and we get the chance to get rid of them.

Uh no, I’m an American. The gentleman in the video is a patriot and a good person. He is not a liar. Speak for yourself.
Deny Ignorance

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join