It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Biden Holds A Biden Rally In Wisconsin. Only 5 People Attend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

But Ukraine Joe is leading in the polls.

Right.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
We Biden supporters are saving our strength for Biden's Inauguration Speech. To add, you do realize that Trump supporters are super passionate and will walk through lava to support him. Reminds me of Ron Paul supporters but not as crazy. The Biden supporters are simply waiting patiently for voting day to show up and show out. Mark my words, Trump will be gone and we can finally Make America Great Again

?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Is Biden calling in sick to the Debate with the excuse “I’ve got Covid!”

There's no need for Joe Biden to debate President Trump, since he's 6 to 10 points ahead in all the big national polls.

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Joe, you stupid bastard...Quit while you're ahead!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

PM for you....

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Don't you know? It's because they are respecting the COVID crisis. LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Tak3 it easy pal . Both sides need to be done

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: walkinghomer

Last I checked, y'all were out there destroying everything because y'all didn't get your desired results. Oh, and because you hate Trump. You can fool yourself but you can't fool us.

By Yall are are referring to BLM or Antifa? If so, sorry I don't support either.

You will if you vote Biden/Harris...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Sad turnout for sure.
But why is she holding a “rally” instead of her dipsh!t husband?
There is something wrong with these Dems.

He's too busy this week trying to change his circadian rhythm so he isn't sundowning during the debates.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
5 people attended? How much were they paid?

Did they provide a lunch?

Free booze?

It was the servers.
There were no actual people there to participate.

Their platform sucks.
Their candidate sucks.
Their vp sucks.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here's the thing if Melania or one of Trump's kids did a rally like that to that many people the media would be having a field day as well as are Democrat friends here, rightfully so. I guess we will see in a little more than a month, LOL the leftist sites I visit act like its no big deal Trump's so bad Biden wins in a landslide LOLand they are serious a Biden landslide. All I know come November 4th there are going to be a lot of people who were flat out wrong, I dont know if collectively the left's psyche can take that abuse again.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Last I checked, y'all were out there destroying everything because y'all didn't get your desired results. Oh, and because you hate Trump. You can fool yourself but you can't fool us.

By Yall are are referring to BLM or Antifa? If so, sorry I don't support either.

Cool, so you don't like being lumped in with the crazy side of the left? Painted as a crazy with the broad brush of hyper-partisanship? Irony much?

In case you don't get my point, not all Trump supporters subscribe to the radical fringe theories of the far right, as your earlier comment stated.

Many of us, most, support him based on his positive effect on our retirement investments, the economy, and America First doctrine.

Winning

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

We Biden supporters are saving our strength for Biden's Inauguration Speech. To add, you do realize that Trump supporters are super passionate and will walk through lava to support him. Reminds me of Ron Paul supporters but not as crazy. The Biden supporters are simply waiting patiently for voting day to show up and show out. Mark my words, Trump will be gone and we can finally Make America Great Again

Your words have been marked. See you in November.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

We Biden supporters are saving our strength for Biden's Inauguration Speech.

Good idea - make sure and take plenty of naps like your candidate. Better stock up on Ensure and Geritol too.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

honest question. Do you support the lowering of the age of consent to 3 years old?

Why do you and your imaginary friends continue to support a pedophile who is responsible for training ISIS?

whats level of education have you gone through?

I just can't fathom people being so damn ignorant.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Kamala Harris does, and Biden shows support by not condemning them. Guess what? The majority of voters don’t approve of what BLM and Antifa have been doing. I’m cautiously optimistic about Trump’s chances, but I’ll be nervous as hell come Election Day.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
it's surprising to me that 5- 10 people still support those human trafficking pedophiles.

The crowds gonna be huge when they hang.

This my friend is why people think you trump supporters are crazy.

Probably because news in their #hole countries wont show bidden publicly and on camera molesting children or reports his son took Russian bribes and bought child sex slaves.

Personally IDGAF what anyone in any other country thinks about my support for a pro american president, ever.

While Donald Trump calls himself americas cheerleader - leaders in other county are buying them right out of middle school, unless it's Canada, hes already the smallest vagina that he can buy.
edit on 29-9-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join