It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least Kamala Can Read

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Since that is b.s. I cant see why anyone would care what you say.

www.sacbee.com...

“They’re not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop,” she says. “They’re not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after Election Day.”

Harris talked about how the Black Lives Matter movement has helped provoke change, and said it was “critically important” that protests continue.

Black Lives Matter has done nothing be add to the pain being suffered by all color of citizens while we are being systemically destroyed.

The leaders of BLM

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: muzzleflash

The conspiracy is accelerating at light speed !! 😃

No, it's not...of course though trumping is not based in any particular science, except warped brain syndrome...yikes, even that doesn't exist...yet!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

a reply to: muzzleflash

The conspiracy is accelerating at light speed !! 😃

No, it's not...of course though trumping is not based in any particular science, except warped brain syndrome...yikes, even that doesn't exist...yet!

What do you mean?

I was pointing out how there seems to be a huge coincidental connection here and *if* there is a single thread of truth in it - that means the entire election cycle was planned at least 7 years in advance (Kahn was created in 2013 I think).

For them to have planned this far in advance and secretly used a comic book to subtly make the character palpable or likable (totally impossible but...) ???

This would seem to show a level of sophistication in our Rulers that no one is appreciating. This type of foresight and ability to play both sides well I'm afraid it reveals both sides as totally compromised and merely the two sides of the divide and conquer mind control paradigm.

So in other words this would mean the whole election itself is fake as all the winners and losers were hand picked at least a decade ago.

This also explains why the media absolutely refuses to talk about certain topics or aspects of reality and do everything they can to distract depress and dumb down everyone on both sides.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Did you miss the point ?

Or did you miss the point ?

LOL 😃🚬

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Did you miss the point ?

Or did you miss the point ?

LOL 😃🚬

No, yours was a rubbish statement in fact.

Any other meaning like a planned conspiracy, needs meat on the able, however, there is a definition there in the secretive
Council for National Policy, which is/or was more leaning to Republican, ult right, and many familiar figures involved over the years, and yes it has foreign influencers involved as well. Look it up, use Google for as long as you like..
Muzzleflash can do the same, if really interested.

As an extra, look up Elma Gantry circa 1920's it's relevant today, even though the book was banned in it's time. then get real.
edit on 28-9-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yeah. You missed the point 😃

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't think so foxy, but at least I did get a real laugh tonight from American commentators who are not so stupid as you might like them to be,
"Trump paid less tax than Abraham Lincoln did 156 years ago......."
tax expense claim rhetoric, "Trump's hairdo cost $1000 per hair" funny, like it or not! BTW, don't tell anybody but, Trump is a crook.
...Hmmm, and definitely a bozo too.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Wow.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: Gnawledge
Grade A deduction. She doesn't promote violence is as legit as you claiming to be above the hate.

First page you straight out lie and then when it comes to Trump, your morals come out and hate lying.

Like, wow, perfect citizen right here. Everyone look up to this man (woman? It? What's your pronoun?) I swear, I wish I could look at the world and see nothing but the damages Trump has done.

Have you claimed your personal responsibility for the day?

I'm just a guy who works his job. Lives his life. I'm not a fake rich scumbag.

Claimed my responsibility? No i just was and am responsible.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I don't think so foxy, but at least I did get a real laugh tonight from American commentators who are not so stupid as you might like them to be,
"Trump paid less tax than Abraham Lincoln did 156 years ago......."
tax expense claim rhetoric, "Trump's hairdo cost $1000 per hair" funny, like it or not! BTW, don't tell anybody but, Trump is a crook.
...Hmmm, and definitely a bozo too.

So he broke the law? Which one? Let’s hear all about it. If he did something wrong, he needs to be punished.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You missed it again !

You forgot to mention how much tax all the businesses paid !

😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join