It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least Kamala Can Read

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Since that is b.s. I cant see why anyone would care what you say.

She advocated violence several times through subliminal comments while pretending to denounce the riots and looting that's being sponsored and fueled by Democrats and their localized elected officials 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

She really gets you huh?

Al , is that really you ?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

See Trump's tax issues today?

Want to talk about losers?

Actually, having once owned a large business, I feel not paying taxes you legally don't have to pay is wise.

I had good tax people and hired hundreds of workers, I had money back each year, all legal. I never owed anything after I was large enough to count all humungous amount of things that need replacing or fixing and down to the supplies for employee toilet paper!
The bigger your operation the more deductions. The tax system is written with a ton of loop holes if your tax people are good you legally should not be paying a ton.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤣🤣🤣🤣🎭🎭🎭

BREAKING: Harris Says Confirming Judge Barrett Could Violate ‘Due Process Rights of Criminal Defendants’

BREAKING: Harris Says Confirming Judge Barrett Could Violate ‘Due Process Rights of Criminal Defendants’

Violate ‘Due Process Rights of Criminal Defendants'

I thought that was KooKoomalas claim to fame .

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How strange a coincidence.

Kamala Khan is being promoted by Marvel at the same time Kamala Harris is running for VP?

They even look the same physically, facial structure, hair, they're even both totally naive idiots that have no substance or depth or anything redeeming or attractive.

Fake fake fake
It's not a coincidence.

Marvel Comics is in on the conspiracy to destroy America.

Look up this comic called "The New Warriors", not the old series but the new one that just came out.

These gay twins, Snowflake and SafeSpace are Marvels new heroes and it's the lamest propaganda ever created by SJW idiots in history.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Great excuse. Too bad he's not the great busnessman you all imagined.

He's a daddy's boy.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The only people with problems about Trump’s taxes are the deranged Liberal cult.
The only people that count when it comes to taxes are the IRS and they apparently never had any problems with Trump’s taxes.
So there is that.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Great excuse. Too bad he's not the great busnessman you all imagined.

He's a daddy's boy.

If you say so.
But he is the great president that we all imagined he would be.
How will you survive 4 more years?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yeah those damn liberal cults.

And Trump's f'ed lying and taxes he owes millions.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

We pay too much in tax only for idiot traitors to squander steal and waste it all in the name of greed.

I'm not even represented by anyone in Congress. They are all enemies of the Republic as far as I'm concerned.

This Govt doesnt even have legit authority anymore it's a free for all like Rome was for the wealthy power players.

I don't see any good reason to pay a single dollar as it only funds their continued destruction of humanity.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I'd love to. Which deduction was illegal and by which statue? If the charge is having too good of an accounting team, I'm not sure that's a bad thing, but if he's breaking the law, he needs to be punished. Equal justice for all.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She's a mix between a complete copy of Mr Fantastic (a white male OMFG what a supremacist he calls himself fantastic???) mixed with a clueless fascist racist.

Dude in Capt Marvel comics Kamala breaks in normal ppls houses and "arrests them" and puts them in a weird jail BECAUSE THEY POSTED RIGHT WING OPINIONS ON THE INTERNET.

And this dumb tyrant is portrayed as a hero yet she's worse than Dr Doom.

Even the gender neutral ultra lib version of Capt Marvel they use now was disturbed by Kamala Khan's ruthless and completely illegal behavior.

Her name Khan symbolically explains what's really going on here. Tyranny via violence to promote SJW BS and hurt anyone who disagrees with her on the internet.

She broke in their houses and arrested the without a warrant or anything and portrayed herself as a legitimate cop upholding goodness.

Think about this...
edit on 9/28/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Like I always do?

Work. Live my life?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To me there are only two plausible options.

1) We are falling inside a black hole and so everything is synchronizing as a time dilation effect so everything randomly aligns..

Or
2) They picked Kamala Harris like 10 years ago when they created Khan to subvert the gullible minds of children and prep them for supporting the real life version.

She stretches everything from the truth to your civil rights...

Yeah I'm gonna say this is a conspiracy.
The black hole thing is too far fetched lol.
edit on 9/28/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge
Grade A deduction. She doesn't promote violence is as legit as you claiming to be above the hate.

First page you straight out lie and then when it comes to Trump, your morals come out and hate lying.

Like, wow, perfect citizen right here. Everyone look up to this man (woman? It? What's your pronoun?) I swear, I wish I could look at the world and see nothing but the damages Trump has done.

Have you claimed your personal responsibility for the day?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

OMFG Xuen, my instincts are spot on here.
It's all aligning pretty well too.

I just looked up Harris's background - she's of half Indian American heritage.

Khan is a Pakistani which technically was part of India not long ago.

So both are Indian. Fascinating I didn't see that coming wow!

Khan is a Muslim and although Harris claims she isn't Muslim if you Google it there are a thousand articles from Muslims worldwide praising Kamala on religious reasons (for promoting the goals of Islam primarily).

What else adds up here?

Harris's sister is named Maya, in Hindi that word means Illusion or Unreal / Not real.

They could be telling us right there it's all an illusion, a hoax.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And ...............Can this Women Ever Complete a Sentence without a Laugh Added > ? I Think Not ..........LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The conspiracy is accelerating at light speed !! 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join