It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover new way to kill cancer without drugs or side effects

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Addressed with a bunch of maybes?

I never said you claimed to be a doctor or medical professional. I'm talking about the pleomorphic bacteria as the source of all illness theory, that you claim is the truth, was not clinically researched by Hulda or you. You are just someone who is showing a path to something that sounds great "if" true.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Thanks for the Plug.

That wasn't a plug, that was high sticking to the face.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Just as I said before, you have no proof.

But keep believing a woman who claimed to have the cure for cancer, then died of cancer. It makes you look 100% legit. LOL!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Writing a long post without addressing the point makes you look bad.

The member that you replied to linked a thread, with an old username, where they stated that they had already been diagnosed with cancer and went through one round of chemo.

That is a whole bunch of maybes from someone who likes to boast like they got the whole truth. Hulda didn't do any real research and you have not either, to make the claims you are making.

Immunotherapy and other more forward treatments are really what we should be discussing now,there have been most recent developments that fit the template I outlined the truth is coming fast..

I have family and extended Family suffering from cancer 2 in Stage 4 . I took it personally, like hundreds of millions of others have.

There is an enemy that has worked to suppress this issue.....if you are a contrarian looking to play oppositionally defiant games and delay full and complete data sharing then I identify you as a Humanitarian Terrorist.

The template I have given here is much more than enough to lead those interested to the full and complete truths if they so desire.

As I have already said....this data is in all major Doctrinal writings including all Bibles.....if you do not understand that you cannot possibly have the slightest clue what cancer/covid is or how to avoid and remediate it.

The biggest joke of all to those who know....is that the single most published most widely spread book in Human history is the Bible.....and the diagnoses and remedial and curative methods surrounding cancer are written directly into all of these books.

Lockstep.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for the Plug.

That wasn't a plug, that was high sticking to the face.

Depends who you play for...ever heard of taking one for the Team? Clock hasnt run out but Game was over long ago.
edit on 4-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Lead them to the truth is a cop out. Why haven't those who know done the studies to prove what is in the doctrinal writings?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Depends who you play for...ever heard of taking one for the Team? Clock hasnt run out but Game was over long ago.

The clock ran out years ago on your wacky medical nonsense.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The clock ran out years ago on your wacky medical nonsense.

Do your research its in the semetic Doctrinal writing and passed forward....quite the contrary the clock started years ago.
edit on 4-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Nah, I don't have even one second to waste on woo.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Addressed with a bunch of maybes?

I never said you claimed to be a doctor or medical professional. I'm talking about the pleomorphic bacteria as the source of all illness theory, that you claim is the truth, was not clinically researched by Hulda or you. You are just someone who is showing a path to something that sounds great "if" true.

There is lots of supportive research and data available...however the data has never been parsed together into peer approved clinical research level data which is supportive of a specific causality.

They hijacked truths as usual...they bastardized truths to build a false reality.

However ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME.....which is why its easy to illustrate how and why olde remedys do in fact work to differing degrees in specific situations....and it all leads back to the Bible....the supportive research and data BEGINS with the origins of the Bible.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Whether they hijacked the truths or not doesn't excuse all the knowers of truth from not parsing the supportive research and data available.

Hulda didn't do it and neither have you.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

I don’t know anything about that pal but just had a read what pleomorphic bacteria is and i don’t think that’s what my cancer was .. and why would worming tablets ( menbendazole ) cure cancer if cancer is a pleamorphic bacteria ?

As I said LOCKSTEP.

The Pleomorphic Bacteria attacks a major body areas...the belly-blood-body-brain.....it can live and reproduce in 3 forms Bacterial form Viral form and Fungal form.....it can attack any or all areas of the body in any or all forms simultaneously.

The Pleomprphic Bacteria enters our body via the foodchain.....in its natural non-morphed form as a Bacteria.....this is where it is most numerous and where it catalyses what can be a terminal threat under certain circumstances.

Yup....a dewormer that will kill the parasites will surely kill the bacteria that live on it.....in your belly....possibly in your blood....but the critical issue is that the belly is the Powder Keg that can cause us terminal damages.....and unless specific things happen to your body that unbalances you those insitu bad gut bacteria will remain in bacterial form happily overpopulating your belly....they must be prompted to morph into their next form and size......hence many people are literally walking Powder Kegs of insitu bacterial form Pleomorphic Bacteria ... a smaller number of people who are sick wether tey know it or not already have the bug in multiple areas being the belly and the blood.....and a smaller number than that have it in its Fungal form we mistakenly call cancer....

When someone with a large insitu population of Pleomorphic Bacteria in its normal Bacterial form in their belly contracts the covid-cold which is the exact same bug in its second stage or viral form there will be an information exchange between the 2 groups and your insitu bad gut bacteria will be triggered to morph into their viral sized form like the covid-cold invader is already in.....this causes a massive cascade event that floods the bloodstream with viral sized living bacteria that need to steal things to live on and that pollute with teir byproducts.

If you use an anti-parasitic/bacterial/dewormer you disarm the bug by rendering its powerbase useless you remove the Powder Keg in your belly....then if you contract the cold version there is no one in your belly for it to communicate to or to party with.

So depending on the stage of infection and in what areas you are infected and on what damages have already been initiated....a dewormer could do the trick clearly.

Does the dewormer also remediate the bloodstream?Maybe.Does it remediate the entire body ? Maybe.Does it kill things in all 3 forms in all major body areas?.Maybe.

In short what we mistakenly call cancer are really the constellation of negative impacts caused by a Pleomorphic bacteria expressing itself in major body areas in its Fungal form...we have been lied to and thousands of diseases have been fabricated to match up with the many different impacts this bacteria causes AS IT GOES THROUGH DIFFERENT LIFECYCLE STAGES IN DIFFERENT MAJOR BODY AREAS.....BUT ULTIMATELY THE FUNGAL STAGE IS WHAT WE CALL FULL BLOWN CANCER....so yes under specific circumstances using dewormer to stop it in its tracks at its point of entry while it is in its natural bacterial form still possibly being hosted by parasites is curing cancer...period.

If I was a doctor I’d probably have an answer to that pal but I’m not so can’t say whether all that is the truth but please carry on if you think that’s correct I was told I was nuts when I tried the menbendazole but I’m still here 10years later 🤷‍♂️😊..I will try And understand it and will read more about it after work tonight.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I don’t know anything about that pal but just had a read what pleomorphic bacteria is and i don’t think that’s what my cancer was .. and why would worming tablets ( menbendazole ) cure cancer if cancer is a pleamorphic bacteria ?

As I said LOCKSTEP.

The Pleomorphic Bacteria attacks a major body areas...the belly-blood-body-brain.....it can live and reproduce in 3 forms Bacterial form Viral form and Fungal form.....it can attack any or all areas of the body in any or all forms simultaneously.

The Pleomprphic Bacteria enters our body via the foodchain.....in its natural non-morphed form as a Bacteria.....this is where it is most numerous and where it catalyses what can be a terminal threat under certain circumstances.

Yup....a dewormer that will kill the parasites will surely kill the bacteria that live on it.....in your belly....possibly in your blood....but the critical issue is that the belly is the Powder Keg that can cause us terminal damages.....and unless specific things happen to your body that unbalances you those insitu bad gut bacteria will remain in bacterial form happily overpopulating your belly....they must be prompted to morph into their next form and size......hence many people are literally walking Powder Kegs of insitu bacterial form Pleomorphic Bacteria ... a smaller number of people who are sick wether tey know it or not already have the bug in multiple areas being the belly and the blood.....and a smaller number than that have it in its Fungal form we mistakenly call cancer....

When someone with a large insitu population of Pleomorphic Bacteria in its normal Bacterial form in their belly contracts the covid-cold which is the exact same bug in its second stage or viral form there will be an information exchange between the 2 groups and your insitu bad gut bacteria will be triggered to morph into their viral sized form like the covid-cold invader is already in.....this causes a massive cascade event that floods the bloodstream with viral sized living bacteria that need to steal things to live on and that pollute with teir byproducts.

If you use an anti-parasitic/bacterial/dewormer you disarm the bug by rendering its powerbase useless you remove the Powder Keg in your belly....then if you contract the cold version there is no one in your belly for it to communicate to or to party with.

So depending on the stage of infection and in what areas you are infected and on what damages have already been initiated....a dewormer could do the trick clearly.

Does the dewormer also remediate the bloodstream?Maybe.Does it remediate the entire body ? Maybe.Does it kill things in all 3 forms in all major body areas?.Maybe.

In short what we mistakenly call cancer are really the constellation of negative impacts caused by a Pleomorphic bacteria expressing itself in major body areas in its Fungal form...we have been lied to and thousands of diseases have been fabricated to match up with the many different impacts this bacteria causes AS IT GOES THROUGH DIFFERENT LIFECYCLE STAGES IN DIFFERENT MAJOR BODY AREAS.....BUT ULTIMATELY THE FUNGAL STAGE IS WHAT WE CALL FULL BLOWN CANCER....so yes under specific circumstances using dewormer to stop it in its tracks at its point of entry while it is in its natural bacterial form still possibly being hosted by parasites is curing cancer...period.

Hello one4all... I’ve had a good read about it all and it makes sense what you are saying ..
Have you made a thread about it ? If so give me the link please ..
edit on 5-10-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear46

Me too.

Nofear, Am I correct in assuming If I make it three weeks I will have a fair chance of this working? If it works for me at all?
edit on 5-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: nofear46

Me too.

Nofear, Am I correct in assuming If I make it three weeks I will have a fair chance of this working? If it works for me at all?

Hello allanon.. I’m not a doctor so I can’t say if it will help you but I hope it does pal and if i was religious I’d say a prayer for you .. dm me if you want to talk private and I will help you anyway i can 😊

And I’m sorry about getting you mixed up with the other poster at the beginning.. I was in work and just skimmed over the thread as I was busy .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I just want to say I hope that your loved one can overcome this.
Watching my dad succumb to prostate cancer was the worst thing in my life.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46

As I said LOCKSTEP.

Hello one4all... I’ve had a good read about it all and it makes sense what you are saying ..
Have you made a thread about it ? If so give me the link please ..

I am glad you found some traction.

Sorry no thread and no link.
edit on 5-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Maybe the mice have headaches and they can't tell anyone...Anyway, always amused when they spout this stuff out based on mice...Here is what I think will kill cancer cells without any side effects...Magnets.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Hi not a doctor and not telling you what to do, this lady has several video's and discussion with other experts on sulforaphane from cruciferous vegetables that can slow the growth by 57% -86%.

A later video discuss a new trial in humans shows that adding freshly ground mustard seed may increase sulforaphane by as much as four-fold compared to cooked broccoli that hasn't had mustard powder added.

Cooking disables myrosinase needed to convert the precursor (glucoraphanin) into active sulforaphane, however, adding it back in via ground mustard seed may be a convenient strategy to restore the benefits of cruciferous vegetables despite cooking.
so good luck and hope things work out for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Remove sugar from your diet and exercise heavily, boom done.

And stay away from diet sodas

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join