It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover new way to kill cancer without drugs or side effects

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
Why dont you say her name coward.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Why would me not saying “Hulda Clark” make me a coward? She lied about finding a cure for cancer then died of cancer. She was a fraud and a charlatan.
edit on 4102020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Why would me not saying “Hulda Clark” make me a coward? She lied about finding a cure for cancer then died of cancer. She was a fraud and a charlatan.

A cancer researcher dieing of cancer is not a revelation....and it in no ways detracts from her work or findings.

The Bible and major Doctrines WORLDWIDE all tell us what cancer/covid is and how to avoid it and also how to treat it.....Hulda Clarks work validated the bible and other doctrines......and the work of many others led to the discovery of the Pleomorphic Bacteria which validated the work of both the Doctrinal records and Huldas research.

Lockstep .

Sola Virtus Invicta
What We Learn One We Learn All
WWL1WLA
edit on 4-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

She wasn’t a “researcher”. She said she had the CURE to cancer. If she had the CURE, she wouldn’t have died from CANCER.

I’m sorry you believe in liars, frauds and charlatans.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This stuff comes and goes all the time and it never seems to really change.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you Dask.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

She wasn’t a “researcher”. She said she had the CURE to cancer. If she had the CURE, she wouldn’t have died from CANCER.

I’m sorry you believe in liars, frauds and charlatans.

Listen Chicken Little.....we all already know its a Pleomorphic Bacteria....anyone can look it up and overlay the symptomology and see the truths.

You continue to hold on to your own paradigm.....the rest of the World has already moved on.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sure sure.

Keep listening to your DEAD fraudster who said she had the CURE for CANCER, then died of CANCER.

I’ve got this bridge for sale. 1 careful owner, hardly used.
edit on 4102020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Sure sure.

Keep listening to your fraudster who said she had the CURE for CANCER, then died of CANCER.

I’ve got this bridge for sale. 1 careful owner, hardly used.

You mean keep listening to the Bible and all major Doctrines?

You just didnt know....lol.....you also did not know that source was also where the rotten monsters the World is now hunting and purging learned how to farm us all.

There are entire Levels of knowledge and understanding out of your reach...that Generations of Kids today have access to...you are literally an artifact.

When you challenge Hulda you challenge all major Doctrinal writings....you have pretty big cojones or pretty big lady-balls.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

When you challenge Hulda...

You mean DEAD Hulda? Has a CURE for cancer Hulda? Died from CANCER Hulda?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

One step of a multi-step process.

But the person asking the question didn't take the other steps and got results and it wasn't in the prophylactic way you described.
edit on 4-10-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I read that she treated her brother as well and couldn't save him from cancer either.
edit on 4-10-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I don’t know anything about that pal but just had a read what pleomorphic bacteria is and i don’t think that’s what my cancer was .. and why would worming tablets ( menbendazole ) cure cancer if cancer is a pleamorphic bacteria ?

As I said LOCKSTEP.

The Pleomorphic Bacteria attacks a major body areas...the belly-blood-body-brain.....it can live and reproduce in 3 forms Bacterial form Viral form and Fungal form.....it can attack any or all areas of the body in any or all forms simultaneously.

The Pleomprphic Bacteria enters our body via the foodchain.....in its natural non-morphed form as a Bacteria.....this is where it is most numerous and where it catalyses what can be a terminal threat under certain circumstances.

Yup....a dewormer that will kill the parasites will surely kill the bacteria that live on it.....in your belly....possibly in your blood....but the critical issue is that the belly is the Powder Keg that can cause us terminal damages.....and unless specific things happen to your body that unbalances you those insitu bad gut bacteria will remain in bacterial form happily overpopulating your belly....they must be prompted to morph into their next form and size......hence many people are literally walking Powder Kegs of insitu bacterial form Pleomorphic Bacteria ... a smaller number of people who are sick wether tey know it or not already have the bug in multiple areas being the belly and the blood.....and a smaller number than that have it in its Fungal form we mistakenly call cancer....

When someone with a large insitu population of Pleomorphic Bacteria in its normal Bacterial form in their belly contracts the covid-cold which is the exact same bug in its second stage or viral form there will be an information exchange between the 2 groups and your insitu bad gut bacteria will be triggered to morph into their viral sized form like the covid-cold invader is already in.....this causes a massive cascade event that floods the bloodstream with viral sized living bacteria that need to steal things to live on and that pollute with teir byproducts.

If you use an anti-parasitic/bacterial/dewormer you disarm the bug by rendering its powerbase useless you remove the Powder Keg in your belly....then if you contract the cold version there is no one in your belly for it to communicate to or to party with.

So depending on the stage of infection and in what areas you are infected and on what damages have already been initiated....a dewormer could do the trick clearly.

Does the dewormer also remediate the bloodstream?Maybe.Does it remediate the entire body ? Maybe.Does it kill things in all 3 forms in all major body areas?.Maybe.

In short what we mistakenly call cancer are really the constellation of negative impacts caused by a Pleomorphic bacteria expressing itself in major body areas in its Fungal form...we have been lied to and thousands of diseases have been fabricated to match up with the many different impacts this bacteria causes AS IT GOES THROUGH DIFFERENT LIFECYCLE STAGES IN DIFFERENT MAJOR BODY AREAS.....BUT ULTIMATELY THE FUNGAL STAGE IS WHAT WE CALL FULL BLOWN CANCER....so yes under specific circumstances using dewormer to stop it in its tracks at its point of entry while it is in its natural bacterial form still possibly being hosted by parasites is curing cancer...period.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I read that she treated her brother as well and couldn't save him from cancer either.

I haven’t read anything about a brother, but I also haven’t searched to see if she had one.

All I know is, the fraud that is Hulda Clark, said she had a cure for cancer, then died of cancer. That in itself should tell ANYONE she was full of it. But no. There’s still people who believe the woman who died of cancer, had a cure for cancer. LOL!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I would say “prove it”, but you’ve never proven a single one of your BS claims. It’s almost like there is no proof.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I haven’t read anything about a brother, but I also haven’t searched to see if she had one.

All I know is, the fraud that is Hulda Clark, said she had a cure for cancer, then died of cancer. That in itself should tell ANYONE she was full of it. But no. There’s still people who believe the woman who died of cancer, had a cure for cancer. LOL!

What you fail to grasp here is the word LOCKSTEP.

Any and all of the Wheelbarrow full of folk remedys that many people have evidence showing remedial impacts....will fit perfectly upon the template I just outlined.

Tumeric&Pepper
Native Indian Sweatlodge
Bacterian Camels Milk
Oregano Plant/Oil
Marijuana Plant/Oil
Ayewasca
Apricot Seeds
Pumpkin seeds
Sodium bicarbonate
Rosehips/VitaminC
Collodial Silver
Chaga Mushrooms
Sweet Annie/Wormwood
Green Black Walnut
Hydroxychloroquine
Remdesivir

There are THOUSANDS MORE......AND THEY ARE ALL GOING TO FIT PERFECTLY.

You throw in a few you want to try to debunk....and we can play games to teach your sorry arse....please go learn about patented synthetic drugs before you try any of the pharma angles...to save e time teaching you.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Writing a long post without addressing the point makes you look bad.

The member that you replied to linked a thread, with an old username, where they stated that they had already been diagnosed with cancer and went through one round of chemo.

That is a whole bunch of maybes from someone who likes to boast like they got the whole truth. Hulda didn't do any real research and you have not either, to make the claims you are making.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'll explain how it works. You get hockey legend Bobby PelORRmorph to slapshot that cancer right out of your organs. If he can do it from the blue line, so much the better.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Writing a long post without addressing the point makes you look bad.

The member that you replied to linked a thread, with an old username, where they stated that they had already been diagnosed with cancer and went through one round of chemo.

That is a whole bunch of maybes from someone who likes to boast like they got the whole truth. Hulda didn't do any real research and you have not either, to make the claims you are making.

The point has never been addressed so completely.....please pay attention and do some of your own research to prove contrary.

I am not claiming to be a doctor or medical professional and anyone who is sick in any way should go see their Doctor.....im just someone showing you a path of research that will open your eyes and teach you the truth.....do with that what you will.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'll explain how it works. You get hockey legend Bobby PelORRmorph to slapshot that cancer right out of your organs. If he can do it from the blue line, so much the better.

Thanks for the Plug.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join