It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover new way to kill cancer without drugs or side effects

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
No I stopped taking it 4-5 years ago .. I didn’t change my diet at all .. here’s a link about Joe Tippens who cured himself with fenbendozole which is basically the same drug

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-10-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
do you need a prescription to get Mebendazole? is it available in the US? reply to: nofear46

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So getting them to commit suicide ooposed to hunting the cancers cells and killing them.

To combat disease, we are armed with a special weapon: AVM0703. AVM0703 is a purer and loaded formulation of dexamethasone which has been used at lower doses since 1958 for other purposes. Our supra-pharmacologic dose has a novel mechanism of action (MOA) to mobilize the body’s own natural supercharged immune cells that are ten times more activated than ordinary immune cells.

AVM0703 has activity in mouse models even against aggressive, impossible to cure cancer models. Preclinical studies show dramatic tumor reduction with supercharged NKT (Natural Killer T Cells) which are tenfold more efficient in killing tumors than normal NKT cells. Used as adjunctive therapy with common chemotherapies, AVM0703 could also enhance outcomes and minimize the needed toxic chemotherapy dosage.

AVM Biotech

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
do you need a prescription to get Mebendazole? is it available in the US? reply to: nofear46

hello hodoske .. it’s sold here in the UK over the counter at any chemist .. the brand name is Ovex.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear46

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Remove sugar from your diet and exercise heavily, boom done.

No you dont just stop eating sugar .You first learn why sugar is bad for you in certain forms and amounts.
Learn what kinds of sugars your body needs and why.
Learn what the sugar "feeds".

Then stop eating the wrong types and amounts of sugars with knowledge behind you.

Policing sugars and diet are 2 aspects of a multi-faceted approach which we need to use to remediate this bug which has been around as long as dirt itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46
a reply to: Aallanon
No I stopped taking it 4-5 years ago .. I didn’t change my diet at all .. here’s a link about Joe Tippens who cured himself with fenbendozole which is basically the same drug

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You CAN USE A REMEDIAL DIET to kill this pleomorphic bacteria we mistakenly call cancer......but many of these food based methods take longer and are more complicated than just targetting the bug and assasinating it without to much drama......however there are food based remedys that do in fact target this exact bug quickly and efficiently in certain phases of its life-cycle.

Prednizone is a steroid based drug that does a great job [literally] knocking the # out of this bug.

The stark reality is that many many remedys are in fact helpful....when you are dealing with a constellation of overlapping and intertwining symptomoologies caused by one single genetic catalyst but one expressing itself sucessfully in ALL MAJOR AREAS OF THE BODY ... well truth is there will in fact be many things which will offer some remedial relief to very differing degrees in very different areas of the body.....the real zinger is learning to treat all major areas simultaneously without overlapping or redundant treatments or remedies....this pleomorphic bacteria starts in our gut moves to our bloodstream then moves to our entire body then manages to breach the blood-brain barrier.So we always need to be considering 4 massive areas simultaneously.

To over-simplify things.....if you catch the bug in certain areas of the body simply oxygen will wipe it out .....it doest get any easier than that.

edit on 2-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I don’t know anything about that pal but just had a read what pleomorphic bacteria is and i don’t think that’s what my cancer was .. and why would worming tablets ( menbendazole ) cure cancer if cancer is a pleamorphic bacteria ?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The pleomorphic bacteria enters your body on parasitic hosts....you need to kill these hosts you have inside of you and the Pleomorphic bacteria also inside you.

If you read about Pleomorphic Bacteria then you could discuss it in full....because there is no going back now.

Cancer is the Pleomorphic Bacteria expressing itself in its Fungal form inside your body....as you now know there are 3 stages to this bugs lifecycle....we mistakenly call the Fungal stage cancer.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No going back? Elaborate please.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

May I ask why you took the Ant acid and the glutamine?

Were those curative or for comfort?

edit on 2-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

May I ask why you took the Ant acid and the glutamine?

Were those curative or for comfort?

Hello pal .. I took the cimitidine ( anti-acid) to help the menbendazole work better and it also fights cancer .. I took the L-Glutimine to help the white cells ( good cells not cancer cells ) regenerate .. that’s my understanding of it but I ain’t a doctor it’s only what I’ve researched .. TBH I’ve never understood the science behind it all but it’s all in my thread and thealmos thread I’ve linked on my thread .. hope this helps pal 😊.
edit on 3-10-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
DP
edit on 3-10-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The pleomorphic bacteria enters your body on parasitic hosts....you need to kill these hosts you have inside of you and the Pleomorphic bacteria also inside you.

If you read about Pleomorphic Bacteria then you could discuss it in full....because there is no going back now.

Cancer is the Pleomorphic Bacteria expressing itself in its Fungal form inside your body....as you now know there are 3 stages to this bugs lifecycle....we mistakenly call the Fungal stage cancer.

So how’s the worming tablets ( menbendazole) fighting cancer if it’s a pleamorphic bacteria?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Food bourne parasites harbor the Pleomorphic Bacteria.No parasites no bacteria no covid-cold no Fungus no so-called cancer.

edit on 3-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm sure you have noticed that you will not get anything resembling a solid answer from one4all on this topic.

Just look at their answer to your post. It completely sidesteps the question of how a deworming medication can eliminate cancer, even if it is caused by pleomorphic bacteria, after these have left the parasitic hosts and spread to other parts of the body.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thank you truly!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I'm sure you have noticed that you will not get anything resembling a solid answer from one4all on this topic.

Just look at their answer to your post. It completely sidesteps the question of how a deworming medication can eliminate cancer, even if it is caused by pleomorphic bacteria, after these have left the parasitic hosts and spread to other parts of the body.

Silence.

One step of a multi-step process.

You speak with a forked tongue.
edit on 4-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It’s also the same person who says people should listen to someone who “cured cancer” that went on and died of........cancer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join