It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More political correctness from Disney ahead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't think anything they or Hollywood does anymore will matter that much. Their magic spell has been broken. The stupid lockdowns actually did some great work for humanity. The crazy celebrity worship is no where near as strong.

The Rock's or rather DJ's last YouTube video comment section is gold after his interview with Joe and Harris.

Don't think I've ever seen anything of his with more dislikes than likes. People seem to have had enough of keeping quiet and believing these weirdos.

The world just might stand a chance.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What peeves me is how the woke crowd rise up in indignation if a white person is cast in a role where the character is/was black, but it's perfectly ok to cast a PoC in a role where the character has always been white. (Golden Girls was recently recast as all black women.)

I don't care either way. If the actor does an amazing job, then good on them. I'm just tired of the cries of racism/white-washing.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Cultural appropriation

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Yep.. Says right in the article they "could" debut in 22...
Rumors..
Hints...

It also says it would have been 2021 if not for the 'Vid. Face it, Disney is cranking out films and series.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I aint watching nothing unless every character is a black lesbian midget. MILITANT MIDGET.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I aint watching nothing unless every character is a black lesbian midget. MILITANT MIDGET.

Because midgets are discriminated against; just how many midgets do you see in a leading movie role? My vote is that the next Terminator robot should be played by a transgender midget of color, born as a man but identifying it/her/herself with an Androgynous gender, living in an open lesbian relationship with a transvestite and a satanist.

kek

-MM
edit on 29-9-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join