It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do lefties who don't do ATS know about any of the scandals from the Obama era?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: jjkenobi

The few lefties I know in person, just flat out refuse to believe any news story that doesn't worship Biden or Obama. They generally ignore any facts and just go with feelings. When all else fails it's just "Trump and his supporters are racist".

Hmm. Maybe you should meet more people.
But then, I've not the slightest idea where you live or with whom you fraternize or where. :/

Curious, though - can you tell us more about your immediate, day-to-day contacts and activities? How many people do you know in person?

And: How do you know who is a "leftie" and who isn't? Is politics the main topic of conversation within your circle?

I'm just glad that someone like yourself is adult enough to understand how hypocritical it is to ignore facts like Biden's boy being wired 3.5 million from a Russian lady. Believe it or not, there are folks on the left who would ignore such things, or worse yet, try to defend them, just after they railed on and on about Trump and his "possible" collusion that was proven not to exist.

I look forward to seeing you researching this in an aid to help verify that Biden won't be a compromised leader, due to the transgressions of his son. Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Please , will you tell us more about your immediate, day-to-day contacts and activities?

How many people do you know in person?

How many people have you met who are not from your home-town?
Do you travel?

What was your education like?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Please , will you tell us more about your immediate, day-to-day contacts and activities?

How many people do you know in person?

How many people have you met who are not from your home-town?
Do you travel?

What was your education like?

Do you really want to know? If you look up average middle age dude, that's me, but with a few extra pounds. I'm still dead sexy, but more robust.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Do you really want to know?

Yes!

If you look up average middle age dude, that's me, but with a few extra pounds. I'm still dead sexy, but more robust.

No doubt!

Please do tell more about your background, education, local cultural tendencies, etc....how large is your circle of acquaintances?

What sort of people do you normally talk to?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, there used to be some scandals.
But 45 accidentally reversed those Obama era policies.

Magic executive order sharpie in hand.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The few lefties I know in person, just flat out refuse to believe any news story that doesn't worship Biden or Obama. They generally ignore any facts and just go with feelings. When all else fails it's just "Trump and his supporters are racist".

But then, I've not the slightest idea where you live or with whom you fraternize or where. :/

Curious, though - can you tell us more about your immediate, day-to-day contacts and activities? How many people do you know in person?

And: How do you know who is a "leftie" and who isn't? Is politics the main topic of conversation within your circle?

I'm just glad that someone like yourself is adult enough to understand how hypocritical it is to ignore facts like Biden's boy being wired 3.5 million from a Russian lady. Believe it or not, there are folks on the left who would ignore such things, or worse yet, try to defend them, just after they railed on and on about Trump and his "possible" collusion that was proven not to exist.

I look forward to seeing you researching this in an aid to help verify that Biden won't be a compromised leader, due to the transgressions of his son. Thanks in advance!

How much of trumps current debt is foreign!
And is any of it owed to questionable sources?

Also according to Forbes, your 3.5 million dollar story is complete BS, discredited already. I’d fact check again to make sure it’s not a lie

Forbes

edit on 1-10-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Do you really want to know?

Yes!

If you look up average middle age dude, that's me, but with a few extra pounds. I'm still dead sexy, but more robust.

No doubt!

Please do tell more about your background, education, local cultural tendencies, etc....how large is your circle of acquaintances?

What sort of people do you normally talk to?

some college, USAF tech school, owned my own business since 2000, I know quite a few people from my life experience, I a have been to Germany, Italy, Ireland, Azores, Split and Zagreb, Sarajevo, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Michigan.

I talk to anyone, and do my best not to discuss religion, politics, or race with anyone. I am a mason, past master, and active Scottish Rite member.

I don't like War, I don't like stupid people, but I tolerate them, and I collect bourbon. I married my best friend 30 years ago, am raising my 6 year old Grandson, and have a dog named Rufus. Australian Shepherd. I live in a small house on some nice land, it's paid for and I live in a perfect climate for me. I'm a happy guy. My posting history here is a good indication of my good and bad sides.

thanks for asking. I hope that gave you what you were looking for.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: network dude

How much of trumps current debt is foreign!
And is any of it owed to questionable sources?

Also according to Forbes, your 3.5 million dollar story is complete BS, discredited already. I’d fact check again to make sure it’s not a lie

Forbes

www.hsgac.senate.gov...
that is a link to the PDF. I'd start there.

en.wikipedia.org...
Here is some information on all that Trump and his organization hold.

And Unless the senate report is false, I think I'll go with that until they redact it.

eta, and just to make sure, did Hunter have anything to do with that Ukraine oil company, or was that wrong as well?
edit on 1-10-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It did indeed! Thanks for sharing.

I have a small house, too, but only 1/3 acre yard - but it's on the edge of the city only 50 yards from open green area all the way to the river.

Three dogs, all Aussie mixes (mutts). I'm teaching my dog to be my partner on the trails with my horse (my own private "dog and pony show"). Grew up in the midwest, very close to house beng paid off.

Been to Canada, Bahamas, England, Scotland, Norway, Mexico and coast to coast, north to south in the US. Love camping, hiking, art, reading, writing, music, animals, and nature. Gardening especially.

I have two kids 30ish years old, no grandchildren yet. Lots of college and grad school. Vehicles all paid for: a truck, a hybrid sedan, and a Dyna Wide-Glide. Worked on the front lines all my life, with a few stints at self-employment (teaching horsemanship, teaching Spanish, doing daycare, selling wares at festivals, sewing bespoke clothing, editing and writing).

Interesting to know more about my conversationalists here.

THANK you!
Any questions for me?

edit on 1-10-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Gonna fix this for you...

"Do lefties who don't do ATS actually care about any of the scandals from the Obama era?"

I'll fix this for both of you.

It's 2020. Obama has been gone four years. You can't change history but you can change the future.

Man up. Take responsibility. Face reality.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Obama is a key advisor on the debate committee. One reason why is allowing Joe Biden to cheat freely.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Dakota Access Pipeline Protest (2016).

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Man up. Take responsibility. Face reality.

I already voted, brohan. Four times.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join