It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do lefties who don't do ATS know about any of the scandals from the Obama era?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Neither lefties, nor righties care to hear it(bad stuff bout the team/their guy). It gets called fake news(sometimes it is!)
Confirmation bias is the order of the day.

I fully agree. But with this case, we on the right will hear every instance of Trump making a mistake. Every outlet will report on that. But with the left, their news is heavily filtered. The MSM won't report things negative to the left in an honest light or sometime at all. And not knowing that The guy running for president, has a kid who has been getting money from Russia and China for unidentified reasons. These are the same people who were ready to Hang Trump for possibly having ties like this. I mean Schiff said he had proof, but he lied. But that's a serious problem with regard to national security. I'm actually nervous that this isn't a main topic. It's like now this is OK, you know, less than a year later.
edit on 28-9-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Ya, I do agree, the criticisms have been way overdone, and much of it, for trivial crap.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Anyone watch Jimmy Dore's latest on the Obama's and what "they were able to get away with"????

Someone should post it, I realize that most ATS people probably have no use for Jimmy Dore but this is pure gold....

I don't know how to share videos or I would.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have had many leftist Obama loving friends and not one of them ever had the IQ or the care, or the wherewithal to comprehend anything Obama did, they just rubber stamped it and defended it. Mention the scandals, they didn't believe it and said it was an infowars conspiracy theory, just like what they still ALL do today.

SSDD

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Anyone watch Jimmy Dore's latest on the Obama's and what "they were able to get away with"????

Someone should post it, I realize that most ATS people probably have no use for Jimmy Dore but this is pure gold....

Jimmy is great..beholding to no one!

edit on 28-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

yes, as am I...Which is why it's so annoying when I get labeled "right wing" by people here. I'm about as right wing as Dore is....

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Oh man, thanks for posting this. and everyone should watch it. It's right ON!

and i especially love his words for the Moochelle.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I like that he holds everybody's feet to the fire.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I like that he holds everybody's feet to the fire.

Me too, only thing about Dore is that I cannot figure out a single politician he actually likes....

closest was maybe Tulsi, but I think he knows she sucks too.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

*wow*

Are you high?

That OP is incomprehensible. Why are you asking ATS about what 'lefties that don't do ATS know'? You remind me of a cat I had: Lyle. He was an indoors-cat for the first couple of years of his life, and then got to go out onto the patio, and he hid under the nearest plastic patio chair. After that day, though, he loved it. The world is big.

Lyle. He was a cool cat.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My wife is very centrist. She hasnt read about any of it and was shocked when i told her this evening.

But she tries to avoid it all. She watches Dancing Bacons videos and enjoys her life. I support her in that.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Does she vote?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

If the civilian lefties spent half the energy they do looking for reasons to impeach Trump, on looking into the actions of their own people...
Well, let's just say there wouldn't be any demoncrats left in power.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

*wow*

Are you high?

That OP is incomprehensible. Why are you asking ATS about what 'lefties that don't do ATS know'? You remind me of a cat I had: Lyle. He was an indoors-cat for the first couple of years of his life, and then got to go out onto the patio, and he hid under the nearest plastic patio chair. After that day, though, he loved it. The world is big.

Lyle. He was a cool cat.

Not everyone on the left is as brilliant as you are. But we all hope that your smarts will rub off on them and help solidify a strong future. And of course I mean "rub" in the non literal sense, as you would have to break the 6 ft. rule for all that.

Lyle is a cool name. I'll use if for my lizard collection.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
When were the photos of the kids in cages taken, and I recall peaceful Native American pipeline protestors being flash-bombed and water cannoned in the mid-West winter? And President Obama just said it must play out.

Although one bizarre but tantalizing conspiracy - was Michelle Obama really a tranny?

That still amuses me, a not too bad run, but all that people are discussing in your final days in office is whether your wife is a dude.
edit on 29-9-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
current ongoing scandals are more important, unles you have a time machine, do you have a time machine?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: moonrunner
current ongoing scandals are more important, unles you have a time machine, do you have a time machine?

Um,.....this is a bit awkward, see, the guy who was Vice president for Obama, is now running for "President" now, so his scandals that have been ignored, are still what we like to call, "relevant".

See, there was this big outrage for a few years of the new guy's term. Something about Russia and pissing hookers.......hell, I don't remember. I just remember when Trump Jr. got that 3.5 million dollar payment from the Mayor of Moscow's wife. that was epic......oh wait, that was the Biden boy, sorry.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

This cycle, yes. COVID is what did it for her.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The few lefties I know in person, just flat out refuse to believe any news story that doesn't worship Biden or Obama. They generally ignore any facts and just go with feelings. When all else fails it's just "Trump and his supporters are racist".

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The few lefties I know in person, just flat out refuse to believe any news story that doesn't worship Biden or Obama. They generally ignore any facts and just go with feelings. When all else fails it's just "Trump and his supporters are racist".

Hmm. Maybe you should meet more people.
But then, I've not the slightest idea where you live or with whom you fraternize or where. :/

Curious, though - can you tell us more about your immediate, day-to-day contacts and activities? How many people do you know in person?

And: How do you know who is a "leftie" and who isn't? Is politics the main topic of conversation within your circle?

edit on 30-9-2020 by VeeTNA because: format

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join