It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Biden Refuses to Discuss Husband Joe Biden's Cognitive Issues during CNN Interview.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, couldn't disagree more with her being a "good wife." This is elder abuse in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Jill's giving it the old college (Marxist) try !! 😆

Next she'll get desperate and attack Melania 😈

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I’ll give it to her, she’s running the campaign better than joe is, they should make her the candidate lol. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Jill wants to be a "Nancy Reagan Second Term" kind of First Lady. This interview made that very clear.

Um...given the very open and boastful honesty Hunter Biden approaches his love of drugs and partying with and adding to that the rumors surrounding his father and maybe mother which are coming from so many places and would explain so much about his behavior, I would say she wants to be a Betty Ford more than a Nancy Reagan...for what its worth...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, September 27, 2020

Obviously Jill Biden is being a good spouse. Protecting her husband Joe Biden. But to totally shut-down any questioning on this important subject, is over-the-top. Her husband is just one step away from being the President of the United States of America, for God's sake.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s wife, Jill Biden, shut down a question Sunday from CNN’s Jake Tapper about any “gaffe” her husband may make.

“Oh, you can't even go there,” Jill Biden told the “State of the Union” host when he led into a question by noting that the former vice president “has been known to make the occasional gaffe.”

“After Donald Trump, you cannot even say the word gaffe,” she said.

“I can't even say the word gaffe?” Tapper asked.

“Nope. Done. It's gone,” she responded.

“Over, so over,” she added.
Source: thehill.com...

Jill Biden is potentially the next First Lady of the United States. Even before that occurs, she will not allow "transparency", when it comes to her husband's potential cognitive impairment.

I wonder if Jill will run up on the debate stage and tell President Trump, "Don't go there!", if he brings up Joe's gaffes, or Joe's corruption?

-CareWeMust

Jill Biden is the type of spouse every man on the planet wants his wife to be like. Fiercely loyal and supportive.

EXAMPLE:

Jill Biden dislikes Kamala Harris so much, she told Joe supporters that Kamala should "Go F_uck herself", after Kamala attacked Joe as a racist on the debate stage last year.

Source: nypost.com...

It's becoming clearer that Joe Biden picked Kamala as his VP running mate, solely for diversity/political reasons. He and Jill hate Kamala's guts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join