It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas uncovers massive election fraud in MN tied to Ilhan Omar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The video says it all. But the dems will continue to tell us there is no fraud with mail in ballots. Expect this on a massive scale this election. Once again, Trump is 100% right.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
She said no big deal some people did something with some ballots...

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Here is an article giving some more details on Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's mail-in ballot scam.

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I know there is and has been voter fraud for many years. I do not know how widespread it is, but know it happens here a little from what I hear. Mostly middle aged kids voting for their parents. I doubt if there is a real lot of it going on, but I have heard a few people bragging how they sent in their relatives ballot after filling it in for them....they said their vote was worth more that way. I do not know who they voted for though, just that they voted for their relatives using the absentee ballot. This was for the election about two years ago, no president was on that ballot.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, somebody better acuse Project Veritas of doing something illegal and throw them in jail, then!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

THE MOST TERRIFYING VOTER FRAUD VIDEO CAUGHT ON TAPE YOU WILL EVER SEE!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

If this is real it is very scary. It shows how the corruption that occurs in Somalia has crept into our system as well.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What makes you think it's not real? Sheesh, people don't even believe what they see on camera now. They are on camera bragging about it, lol. Veritas is 100.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Why the # do foreigners that hate America get elected to have all this power and prestige in America?

I cannot believe this is tolerated anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
How about this:

How many of you made an oath to protect the Constitution?

Well cowards - you failed.
You didn't protect #.

Now we're #d and it's because you're a jackass.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I can't figure out who I hate more...

Is it the POS liberals?

Or the spineless cowards that let them get away with everything?

Tough choice.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Not one of you was is or will be willing to sacrifice one drop of sweat blood or tears to save this country.

Life's too dear isn't it.
Those chains are OK ?

No.

It's Liberty or Death!!!

So therefore you're all DEAD to me because there is no liberty.

When I see a real hero I'll shut my filthy mouth.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm USMC veteran. I took the oath, I value the constitution and I love this country. I am all for going and defending the constitution as it is/has been under attack. How do you suggest I do this by myself?? Any suggestions?

I feel your frustration. I really do but there isn't any real organizing of those of us who are supposed to defend the constitution. Perhaps our situation isn't at the point where this is necessary. I don't know off hand.

I am ready to defend the constitution but I can't do anything alone other than work within the system by voting for change at the local level because that's where it truly begins.

If US citizens took the responsibility they have to maintain our republic we wouldn't be in this predicament.
I typically agree with you muzzleflash but you struck a nerve with trying to call oath keepers out. As I stated its not just us but its the whole damn voting public you need to direct your ire at. Besides all the elected officials took a similar oath. WTF are they doing?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

Don't bungle yourself with the rest.

We protect this country...but we let the mentalists duke it out.
We drop warheads on foreheads in order for the nut jobs to bicker and fight because they couldn't really fight on a battlefield.

You can either partake in the madness or sit back and watch and laugh a little, whilst never forgetting 'honor courage and commitment'. Your allegiance should lie with the flag, not a political party or ideology.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This comes after she has committed immigration fraud, marriage fraud, and tax fraud.

And NOTHING was done for punishment.

Wake me up when spineless GOP cowards actually do something to her.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I know here they take around vans of immigrants who don't speak or read English with one interpreter who tells them how to fill out their ballots in this city.

In local elections that can be decided by dozens, it wouldn't take much of that sort of thing to decide an election.

edit on 28-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Why the # do foreigners that hate America get elected to have all this power and prestige in America?

I cannot believe this is tolerated anymore.

Agreed.

The men who made America great would have shot her without a second thought.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, Trump has tweeted about it and directly at their State AG, so who knows what may come of it, unless the State AG is bought.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

If this is real it is very scary. It shows how the corruption that occurs in Somalia has crept into our system as well.

"Crept into our system?"

No, I'm afraid not! It has not "crept" in; it's been invited in, welcomed with open arms and given a seat of honor at the table.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join