It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden to Our Troops: “Clap for that, you stupid bastards”.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

I guess a draft dodger who calls enlisted men and women stupid
bastards is okay for the lefties. What an idiot.
edit on 27-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
To be fair now everyone who "serves their country" is a stupid bastard.

America is dead because no one defended the Constitution from domestic enemies.

Explain to me how it's intelligent to make an oath then do literally everything against that oath.

I'm cynical and jaded. You're all fake to me now, you stupid bastards.

I don't believe in any of it anymore.
It's all a huge lie.

The Constitution is dead on arrival mo fos.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I guess a draft dodger who calls enlisted men and women stupid
bastards is okay for the lefties. What an idiot.

I'm convinced everyone's an idiot including myself.

I know myself so I can know my enemy.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Posted on Youtube by ''Newsjunkies Cartoons''

Yes, that is a reliable source alright. Is there any context for this supposed video?

Watch the faces of the people around him when he made that statement. See any astonishment? See any revulsion? Did his wife or any of the soldiers behind him react in any way suggesting that that is what they heard?

When was the video shot. Where was it shot.
The audio was rather fuzzy and a bit garbled and easily dubbed in to make it sound that way.

Oh, by the way, below the video in you tube, you can find merchandise that the posters are selling.

Anonymous sources say Trump said something negative about the military, no video/audio >"OMG HES THE WORST"
Joe biden on video demeaning the military >"YA BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SOURCE????"

This is actually hilarious, I hope your post is satire because it reads like it

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Biden's red left eye will get the best of 'im 😃

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
These brave men and women sacrifice themselves to protect our global interests and to provide power to the lies that come from our politicians.

They're not stupid bastards...

They're heroes!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
These brave men and women sacrifice themselves to protect our global interests and to provide power to the lies that come from our politicians.

They're not stupid bastards...

They're heroes!

Joe Biden was the Assistant Commander-in-Chief at the time. Not just some guy visiting to cheer them up, like Bob Hope used to do.

Now, he wants to be their Commander-in-Chief.

Do our Men and Women in Uniform want Joe Biden as their boss?

I haven't seen any polls one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Was that before or after he showed his appreciation by inhaling her hair?

At least he didn't walk up to her and grab her by the putty without consent. Or he didn't walk in on her and her underage friends at a pageant to catch a quick peek. Or at least he didnt diddle her when she was under age on old Eppys plane, and then get a picture taken with him and comment about how he likes them young, just not quite as young as Eppy.

You see, you really ARE supporting a grandiose piece of sh!t. But, cult members usually do, don't they.

Dorian Soran

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do our Men and Women in Uniform want Joe Biden as their boss?

More so than the buffoon piece of sh!t that called their fallen brothers "Losers and suckers" - oh wait that was just rumpy being rumpy, right? You have as many excuses for him as he does sexual assault allegations against him. Its a lose - lose for you, cult member.

Dorian Soran

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"Stupid Bastards", just wow..! Coming straight from the mouth of a coward who hides behind a desk and has never served in any capacity.... Hopefully the grim reaper comes to make a visit to "Old Creepy Joe" sooner than later.... It's hard to believe that out of all the smart people in this world who could lead our country we get stuck picking between a child hair sniffer, and a pussy grabber.... If Biden, (I mean Harris) becomes president we can pretty much kiss this country good bye.... Not that Trump is much better, but he is better than Joe which isn't saying much...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: dug88
Was that before or after he showed his appreciation by inhaling her hair?

At least he didn't walk up to her and grab her by the putty without consent. Or he didn't walk in on her and her underage friends at a pageant to catch a quick peek. Or at least he didnt diddle her when she was under age on old Eppys plane, and then get a picture taken with him and comment about how he likes them young, just not quite as young as Eppy.

You see, you really ARE supporting a grandiose piece of sh!t. But, cult members usually do, don't they.

Dorian Soran

Why do you keep defending Creepy Joe? "At least he didn't...etc.etc.etc." Just shut up already JEEEZ! Im not for Trump or Biden, but you seem to have drank every last drop of the Biden Kool Aid didn't you... and you're calling others cult members... HAHAHAHAHA you're a joke... You're probably all for BLM, or ANTIFA aren't you... Or you call the rioters "peaceful protesters" right? or let me guess? "Silence is Violence?" right? You need to go sit in the corner and take a long think on what your beliefs are, and what narrative you're trying to run here....

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Yes, posted a couple of days ago...

who cares tattle tale....

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The voice does not match the lip movement during that very well. The person seems to have pieced together words using technology pretty well though.

I wonder what he really said in that time?

this is exactly what he said.... don't make this into something its not.... sometimes theres no conspiracy, or hoax, things just are the way they are. like dumbass biden here saying what he said... this actually happened...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Posted on Youtube by ''Newsjunkies Cartoons''

Yes, that is a reliable source alright. Is there any context for this supposed video?

Watch the faces of the people around him when he made that statement. See any astonishment? See any revulsion? Did his wife or any of the soldiers behind him react in any way suggesting that that is what they heard?

When was the video shot. Where was it shot.
The audio was rather fuzzy and a bit garbled and easily dubbed in to make it sound that way.

Oh, by the way, below the video in you tube, you can find merchandise that the posters are selling.

another Kool Aid drinker right here folks.... Biden really did say that, people didn't react because usually soldiers are more disciplined and don't react to words, and really everyone knows what an idiot biden is, and knows he says stupid stuff all the time, so Im sure its really not that surprising to anyone.... buy ya, its a real video... I know hes your hero and all, but its time you know the truth....

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: rickymouse
The voice does not match the lip movement during that very well. The person seems to have pieced together words using technology pretty well though.

I wonder what he really said in that time?

this is exactly what he said.... don't make this into something its not.... sometimes theres no conspiracy, or hoax, things just are the way they are. like dumbass biden here saying what he said... this actually happened...
He turns as he says that, and his voice changes a little, and in the last bit, it does not seem to match. But some people are like that, when they are making jokes or saying things that are not right, they do change their mouth movement. I was just stating there seemed to be a change in his lip movement, I got used to watching people's lips when working around noise and in front of speakers in the bars years ago while dancing. You had to wear ear plugs when working at some places too, you tend to notice lip movement to help to know what someone is saying to you. Also, Construction workers talk loud, even at home, because they are talking over noise all the time, I talk loud usually, I hate it when a guy is mumbling when working, I keep saying speak up and talk clearly. Less mistakes and accidents happen in jobs if people speak louder and clearer when there is noise around.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well he said it but it's just one more thing on the long list of strange things he has said. Knowing the military several walked away that day mad. Guess its obvious because someone pulled out their recording. Jow should have been able to win this hands down because Trump is just an awful person in general. The fact they are now in a dead heat just shows how bad of a candidate Joe was. I woud bet you Bernie Sanders would have won. You may not like his policies but you do know he cares about people and he actually had a record to run on. Including writing bills, Biden tried to take credit for.
edit on 9/28/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think this was another case of Joe thinking he was going to pull out some witty, ball-bustin’ language and that’s what came out, just like the “If you don’t vote for Joe Biden, you ain’t black.”. The team behind him is surely pressuring him to do more of this stuff because busting balls works for Trump.

That only works if you’re actually quick witted. You’ve got to spend some time honing in your ball busting skills. You can always spot the new guy on a construction site when he tries to bust balls but ends up saying something either so vanilla that it’s like a Sesame Street insult, or it’s actually really insulting. There’s barely any middle ground.

It could be that Joe figured he was around a bunch of guys who regularly bust balls, I’m sure there’s plenty of that in the armed services, and figured it’d be ok to let one go. However, we’re in a time where ball busting will turn into a media sh*tstorm for either Trump or Biden. I’m not a fan of either Trump or Biden, but have watched Trump crack a joke or bust balls and the next day it’s all over the media casting him as this evil guy and taking his words so literally you’d have to be an idiot to believe it. The same is working against Biden now.

I just think it’s all funny.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Jill Biden refuses to discuss any of the strange things her husband has said or done over recent decades.

Despite the smile, she appears to be a very nasty woman just like her husband, when she wants to be.

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: rickymouse

Well he said it but it's just one more thing on the long list of strange things he has said. Knowing the military several walked away that day mad. Guess its obvious because someone pulled out their recording. Jow should have been able to win this hands down because Trump is just an awful person in general. The fact they are now in a dead heat just shows how bad of a candidate Joe was. I woud bet you Bernie Sanders would have won. You may not like his policies but you do know he cares about people and he actually had a record to run on. Including writing bills, Biden tried to take credit for.

Bernie would have been a lot better than Biden, but even he has bowed down to the progressive far left and has been brainwashed. All the negativity created by the left tends to make me think that the Democrat party should be disbanded. They say Trump is bad, but they have Trump on the offense, he is just trying to protect himself and puts his foot in his mouth again and again.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dragonridr

Jill Biden refuses to discuss any of the strange things her husband has said or done over recent decades.

Despite the smile, she appears to be a very nasty woman just like her husband, when she wants to be.

thehill.com...

Her ex husband would have some things to say..I hear she left her marriage for joe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join