It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden to Our Troops: “Clap for that, you stupid bastards”.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So this is who the Left wants to be President of the USA. Here in this video clip he tells military troops their stupid bastards. Why am I not even surprised anymore?

Just another day for the ole Democrats, eh?

If anyone wants to explain how to do the YouTube link for the video embedding that’d be great!
edit on 9/27/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

There ya go
You fixed it

Paste this in w6cJO1ioopQ
Copy that code above and click your ATS Youtube icon, click ok to get to the text entry and paste that code in and then edit post.
And I'll edit out mine.

Drunken Joe. Reminds of a railroad hobo all sauced and incoherent.

edit on 27-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

edit on 27-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Oh nevermind
edit on 9/27/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am so glad you started a thread with a DESCRIPTIVE title! There's another one, but that thread doesn't indicate the true BOMBSHELL contained therein. (Many like me only read a thread if the title gives a peek at what's inside. Thousands of non-members do the same.)

Thanks a million M4ngo

STARRED and FLAGGED!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Posted on Youtube by ''Newsjunkies Cartoons''

Yes, that is a reliable source alright. Is there any context for this supposed video?

Watch the faces of the people around him when he made that statement. See any astonishment? See any revulsion? Did his wife or any of the soldiers behind him react in any way suggesting that that is what they heard?

When was the video shot. Where was it shot.
The audio was rather fuzzy and a bit garbled and easily dubbed in to make it sound that way.

Oh, by the way, below the video in you tube, you can find merchandise that the posters are selling.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes, that is a reliable source alright. Is there any context for this supposed video?

Watch the faces of the people around him when he made that statement. See any astonishment? See any revulsion? Did his wife or any of the soldiers behind him react in any way suggesting that that is what they heard?

The audio was rather fuzzy and a bit garbled and easily dubbed in to make it sound that way.

Oh, by the way, below the video in you tube, you can find merchandise that the posters are selling.

Don't be disappointed if this is fake, because I think more people would like him better with 3/4 a bottle of ripple in him. He's more fun then.

ETA I have heard he did really say this. The people in the background were not really caring he said this. Because it's just Uncle Joe. He talks like this a lot if you haven't noticed.

edit on 27-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Team Biden Says ‘Stupid Bastards’ Comment Was Made in Jest

www.thedailybeast.com...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign has confirmed the accuracy of a recently resurfaced video showing him jokingly calling military troops “stupid bastards” and “a dull bunch” during a trip overseas, but said that they were made in jest as a way to garner greater applause for a female service member’s commitment to the country.

“Vice President Biden was jokingly encouraging the audience to clap for an airwoman on the stage, and a number of service members can be seen laughing and smiling at the comment. Seconds before, he praised them for 'the incredible sacrifices [they] make for our country,’” Biden campaign spokesperson Andrew Bates told The Daily Beast exclusively in a statement.

edit on 27-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Paste this in w6cJO1ioopQ
Copy that code above and click your ATS Youtube icon, click ok to get to the text entry and paste that code in and then edit post.
And I'll edit out mine.

Drunken Joe. Reminds of a railroad hobo all sauced and incoherent.

Thanks! How did you get the code?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I’m sorry to disappoint you but the clip is real.

Read the story here

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

To quote Democrat leaders, "The COVER UP is worse than the crime!"

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
In the same speech, the Vice President of the United States also calls these brave U.S. troops "a dull bunch".

Source w/video: www.ccn.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I right clicked inside the video screen on youtube for that video, and then pasted it all in the search box, and then had to just select and copy that code which was in the video URL, it also had a lot of other unwanted stuff. Just copied the right piece and then paste it in here.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Need to borrow my pearls to clutch?

The audience laughed and clapped, clearly getting what you appear to have missed.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

showing him jokingly calling military troops “stupid bastards” and “a dull bunch” during a trip overseas, but said that they were made in jest as a way to garner greater applause for a female service member’s commitment to the country.

Was that before or after he showed his appreciation by inhaling her hair?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

So this is who the Left wants to be President of the USA. Here in this video clip he tells military troops their stupid bastards. Why am I not even surprised anymore?

Just another day for the ole Democrats, eh?

If anyone wants to explain how to do the YouTube link for the video embedding that’d be great!

omg!! I watched this last night and it literally made my head hurt trying to listen to him. All I know is that something really, really weird is going on for someone like this to be running for president! It boggles the mind, for lack of anything more intelligent to say.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Need to borrow my pearls to clutch?

The audience laughed and clapped, clearly getting what you appear to have missed.

There’s nothing funny nor applaudable about calling our military men and women “stupid bastards.”

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The voice does not match the lip movement during that very well. The person seems to have pieced together words using technology pretty well though.

I wonder what he really said in that time?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The voice does not match the lip movement during that very well. The person seems to have pieced together words using technology pretty well though.

I wonder what he really said in that time?

Video is legit.

His own campaign confirms it.

americanmilitarynews.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh yeah? Well my cousin’s baby-sitter’s aunt went to school with someone who worked with Trump briefly and heard him say dead soldiers are losers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join