It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Azerbaijan and Armenia clash over disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

A collage of video clips showing drone attacks by azerbaijan from 10/14 -10/17
P3KeeC74ug4

Wow that was quick, it was only up for one day. I suppose it was quite a horrific collage. Must been at least or maybe well over 100 people being blown to bits for ten minutes straight.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Skeletonized

If my opinion is interesting for members of the forum, then I will speak out.
The fact is that I, a Russian, was born in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, but left for Russia in the 90s of the last century. I have never been a citizen of Azerbaijan, immediately after the collapse of the USSR I received Russian citizenship at the Russian consulate in Baku.

I have a lot of close friends, Azerbaijanis and Armenians, my classmates. Every September we gather at Kazkaz, on the sea, with a large group of former classmates from dozens of countries in the world, and enjoy communicating in nature with barbecue and playing guitar with songs.
Now in connection with this war, for me personally, a very difficult situation. I phoned many of my friends, Azerbaijanis and Armenians, in many states. All my friends have the same opinion.

Everything that comes up is a provocation by Turkish President Erdogan. He cannot resist Russia in Syria, he decided to take revenge in the Caucasus. The current president of Azerbaijan, Aliyev, a former citizen of Russia, professor at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), the forge of cards for Russian diplomacy, decided to bend under Turkey. 2 days ago, there were many reports in the Russian media that 300 terrorists from the organization "Sultan Murad's Division" arrived in Baku on two flights from Turkey for the war in Karabakh. Erdogan wants revenge.

In fact, the whole war will end in less than a week, when Russia will once again come and give all sides, how to say without obscene expressions, blows to the heads. Putin is absolute authority in the Transcaucasus, and this conflict is another blow to Russia. Turks and Armenians fought for centuries, and only Russia could make them live in peace as part of one state, the Russian Empire or the USSR. And so it will be.
All my friends are sorry for only one thing - a lot of people will die.

Thank you for reading my opinion on this conflict to the end.

This is eerily relating to the Nostradamus prediction posted in another thread "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread202855/pg1"

"Of beyond the Black Sea and of the great Tartary,
A king comes who will see Gaul,
Piercing across Alania and Armenia,
And within Byzantium hw will leave his bloody rod."

I was just reading that thread and looking at the map, seeing that Russia can go through Armenia and take out Byzantium (present day Istanbul) And then this thread about the conflict involving Russia and Turkey using Armenia and Azerbaijan as proxies. Looks like a possibility.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized
4 days ago claims Turkey military may be planning to instigate a direct attack on Armenian forces, which would be quite an escalation. Also allegations there have been beheadings of Armenian Christians. Oh dear...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The armenians eexplain the limited capabilities and outdated systems they use to the best of their abilities to defend against the drones taking a heavy toll on them.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Holy cow now this is a sight to behold, a couple of frames from a video show an israeli Harop drone employed by the azerbaijan military moments before it impacts an s-300 sam system. I think it hit something in front of the launcher truck.

According to the source analyst, this marks the sixth s300 system visually confirmed destroyed on the armenian side. Israeli and Turkish drones are just slaughtering their equipment.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
While we are being distracted, children of god are being wiped off the face of the earth with impunity and brutality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join