It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystick Crewe of Comus (varied spelling).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
On the World Wide Web, The story below has been highlighted for some time, so i thought i would start a thread to see if there is any circumstantial evidence to support the claims:-
Perhaps we will find both false and true claims:-
neworleans.indymedia.org...
To clear up the last statement on Video below:-
"More Than half the Presidents were Freemasons"
www.youtube.com...
I would have to say that that 2/3rds were members of secret societies.
30 out of 45 Presidents!
So this statement is false, but what if some of it was true, i can't prove that the Mystick Crewe of Comus were involved with assassinations of Presidents, but i can pick up on suspicious secret society star alignments.
Is it only Mardi Gras or is something sinister underneath?
www.youtube.com...
Is it connected to The Skull and Bones Society?.....these are the questions we will try to answer in the coming thread sections.
In Greek mythology, Comus aka Komos is the god of festivity
revels and nocturnal dalliances.
He is a son and a cup-bearer of the god Bacchus.
Comus represents anarchy and chaos.
His mythology occurs in the later times of antiquity.
During his festivals in Ancient Greece,
men and women exchanged clothes.
and wore masks
He was depicted as a young man
on the point of unconsciousness from drink.
He had a wreath of flowers on his head
andcarried a torch that was in the process of being dropped.
Unlike the purely carnal Pan
or purely intoxicated Bacchus, Comus was a god of excess.
I'll be back soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Before i start on the "Mistick Crew of Comus", i think a time of reflection is needed, throughout the world there have been strange traditions, celebrations, festivals and parades, infact some don't even know of the pagan origins, or if during the time of these festivals if some secret societies use them for rituals, and having people dress up could concentrate meditation, for rituals.
One that comes to mind is halloween:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Plays can have secret meanings, the playwright George Bernard Shaw had many esoteric friends, as did the poet and playwright W.B.Yeats:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The Magic Flute has hidden esoteric meaning:-
en.wikipedia.org...
So whats happening with the "Cremation of Care" linked to the Bohemian Grove?
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
The early Mardi Gras were run by the Mystic Krewe of Comus, however they were not the same as today, and had hidden meaning. There is a lot of thinking to be done.

You may wonder what was happening at the Rothschild Ball in 1972? It was aligned to Sirius, i have checked.
therake.com...

Pointe de Mardi Gras, was never a town but was named so, it is now difficult to know where it was in Lousiana, i think it was near Buras-Triumph:-
en.wikipedia.org...

It was the first mention of Mardi Gras.
Quote below regarding how the spot was named:-
Early days in American colonies

Mardi Gras arrived in North America as a sedate French Catholic tradition with the Le Moyne brothers,[3] Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville and Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville, in the late 17th century, when King Louis XIV sent the pair to defend France's claim on the territory of Louisiane, which included what are now the U.S. states of Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.[3]
The expedition, led by Iberville, entered the mouth of the Mississippi River on the evening of March 2, 1699, Lundi Gras, not yet knowing it was the river explored and claimed for France by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle in 1683. The party proceeded upstream to a place on the west bank about 60 miles downriver from where New Orleans is today, where a small tributary emptied into the great river, and made camp in what is now Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana. This was on March 3, 1699, Mardi Gras day, so in honor of this holiday, Iberville named the spot Point du Mardi Gras (French: "Mardi Gras Point") and called the small tributary Bayou Mardi Gras.
We have a date of 3rd March 1699, however this is a Julian date and need 10 days to be added making this 13th March 1699 in Gregorian calendar. This is for astronomy programmes to show the correct data.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.waterwaysjournal.net...
Ancient Greek day marker seems to have been used, so this makes it sunset on 12th March 1699, when the Belt of Orion was culminating, could the early settlers have been members of a secret society?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The Mistick Krewe of Comus was one of the original groups that started Mardi Gras. it was started as a secret society on 4th January 1857 in New Orleans, link below, please read about it being connected to "The Lord of Misrule, Saturnalia and Festival of the Birth of the Unconquered Sun.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Please note there are two ways for esoteric astrologers to align Sirius and Alnilam, projected on the ecliptic way is inaccurate, but is a belief:-
astrologeratlarge.com...
The other way is accurate to astronomy called Parans for short:-
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
How this is done is choosing the date so that either Sirius the Isis Star or Alnilam, Belt of Orion, being the Osiris Star are aligned to the location by one of three day starts, obviously modern midnight, ancient Greek day marker being previous sunset to date, or ancient Egyptian or Roman day start that is sunrise.
For intentional astrology belief, this is called PARANS, but does follow astronomy when you know the rules. Parans use all four angles at location, being due North, South, East and West, and has 3 day starts, so in a year at any location using these 2 stars, the most they can come up by chance is 24 times however by using Summer Time we will lose one date usually for midnight, and usually we can get a double alignment on day at least once at any location, so the most by chance is 22 times out of 365 days!

Secret Societies have been known to use the inaccurate projected measure but normally use the accurate by astronomy measure called Parans.
Using midnight day marker for 4th January 1857, we find Sirius on the M.C. by projected measure, M.C. is 12*42' Cancer and Sirius is 12*07',and look where Saturn is regarding Saturnalia!!! Look to the thick line at top of page, Saturn is conjunct Sirius and the line called the M.C., it does look as if they picked the day.

edit on 27-9-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Some of these secret societies started in Mobile, Alabama in celebrating Mardi Gras, and in 1830 marked New Year's Day for a parade, as shown by quote:-
In 1830, a group of revelers, led by Michael Krafft, who was likely influenced by his Pennsylvania Swedish traditions of celebrating the New Year, stayed awake all New Year's Eve, started a dawn parade on January 1, 1831, making noise with cowbells, hoes, and rakes.[10][15] The group became the first parading mystic society, calling themselves the Cowbellion de Rakin Society, in a parody of French. They had annual parades each New Year's Eve.[2][10] Nearly 125 years after Mobile's first parade of 1711, members of the Cowbellion de Rakin Society, took their parade tradition to New Orleans in 1835, eventually forming the Mistick Krewe of Comus.[10]
en.wikipedia.org...
If we looked at the location of Mobile, Alabama at midnight day marker on 1st January 1830 by astronomy, we would find Sirius culminating, graph on private members download:-

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

In approx. 0:40 on video it states that President William Henry Harrison was murdered by The Mistick Krewe of Comus, i can't give any more information other than a great deal of assassinations are marked on day and location, his death is reported in Washington DC on 4th April 1841:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Strangely on date of death at location, as the Sun rose, Sirius was on the Nadir, which is very interesting, graph below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Further information on link below:-

edit on 27-9-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
We are told by the video regarding The Mistick Krewe of Comus, that President Zachary Taylor was poisoned by secret societies.
He died on 9th July 1850, however he started feeling sick on 4th July 1850, if he was poisoned on this date then it is likely to intentionally be aligned to the 4th July:-
en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...

There is some evidence to support this thesis, as using ancient Egyptian day marker for Washington DC, we find Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rising with the Sun, astronomy graph below:-

edit on 28-9-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding links.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I wonder if President James Buchanan was poisoned?
Buchanan and eight others checked into the National Hotel, on 25 January 1857.The group enjoyed a banquet and retired around 10 o’clock at night.
Dr. Jonathan Foltz, a physician, was in the company that night,
and awoke in visceral pain. He vomited violently.
Soon, he was alerted that the president-elect had fallen ill
and needed his assistance.

Buchanan and company felt a host of unpleasant symptoms including abdominal pain, vomiting, dehydration, swollen tongues and diarrhea. But luckily, by the end of the month the illness seemed to have run its course.
President-elect Buchanan managed his affairs in the following month taking visitors and appointing officials until symptoms returned again.
timeline.com...

It would seem that James Buchanan ate after sunset, (poison) on 25th January 1857, therefore ancient Greek day marker would apply on actual day not previous sunset, as Sun set, Sirius was rising on this day and location, it is probably a failed assassination attempt.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have written a great deal about the assassination of President Lincoln, link below, please scroll down:-
The video below claims that this was the work of the Knights of the Golden Circle, Skull and Bones Society and the Mistick Krewe of Comus:-
www.youtube.com...
The video may be right, although i cant prove the connections to the Mistick Krewe.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The Assassination of James A Garfield is mentioned as being connected to The Mystick Krewe of Comus in the video, it does have secret society alignments if using midnight day marker for 2nd July 1881 with Sirius on the Nadir in Washington DC:-
en.wikipedia.org...

Astronomy graph below:-

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
William Mckinley assassination on 6th September 1901 in Buffalo, New York is mentioned on below video, ancient Greek day marker seems to have been used, being sunset on previous day. On this event it seems projected measure regarding fixed stars was used as the Nadir is 21*10 Gemini and Alnilam is 22* 06' Gemini, graph and links below:-

www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-9-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The themes of parades are interesting, especially 2020, 2019, 2014, 1996, 1991, 1986, 1991, and for astrology 1977, and 1969:-
en.wikipedia.org...
In 1950, His Royal Highness, Edward, Duke of Windsor
and his wife, Wallis, Duchess of Windsor
attended Carnival in New Orleans
culminating with the ball masque of Rex on Mardi Gras night.
The story of how the man who was once Edward VIII
King of the United Kingdom came to bow to the King of Carnival.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Skull and Bones Society is mentioned on video, a great deal of what we know about this society is from a book by Anthony C. Sutton, quote below:-

In the early 1980s, Sutton used a combination of public-domain information on Skull and Bones (such as Yale yearbooks) and previously unreleased documents sent to him by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt whose father was a Skull and Bones member to write America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones, which, according to Sutton, was his most important work.[8]
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The Skull and Bones Society is an interesting secret society, i don't have evidence that Albert Pike was in contact with them, but i am 90% sure he was involved with the Knights of the Golden Circle.
knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com...
John Kerry and George Bush on video below discussing their membership of Skull and Bones:-
www.youtube.com...
Probably the most disturbing, would be a ballot box made out of a skull with a lid put in the brain part:-
www.liveauctioneers.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Albert Pike's tomb is in "The House of the Temple" in Washington DC that is aligned to Sirius regarding the 3 dates of construction, it does show the history of the Illuminati dates:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I have no alignment for the assassination of Huey Long by time or day start at location. If the Mistick Krewe of Comus were responsible, as reported in the video, then they didn't mark the event:-
en.wikipedia.org...
However there is an alignment although inaccurate by projected on the ecliptic measure at sunset:-

www.youtube.com...
The video above seems to think that President Warren Harding could have been a victim of The Mystick Krewe, next we can investigate this.
I can't find any intentional alignments for W. Hardings death, so if "They" were involved, they didn't mark it in the Cosmos.
en.wikipedia.org...
There are no alignments to assassination, but secret societies were involved with John F. Kennedy's Grave Eternal Flame, indeed someone had a bad sense of humour as it was consecrated on the Ides of March 1967.
If this is so they marked the Eternal Flame instead, by ancient Greek daymarker being sunset of previous day, while Alnilam was culminating,
This is shown on link below:-
I thought on an unrelated subject, the video below would interest, however the last third is better to look at:-
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-10-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Astrology had no predictions of Covid, nor the violence in American Cities. Rather major stuff, don't you think?

Relegated officially to the realm of myth and pseudo-science, where it rightfully belongs. IMO

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Astrology had no predictions of Covid, nor the violence in American Cities. Rather major stuff, don't you think?

Relegated officially to the realm of myth and pseudo-science, where it rightfully belongs. IMO

Hi charlyv
I sit on the fence regarding astrology belief, but secret societies pick days that are aligned to Sirius or Alnilam by location.
If you want a prediction regarding Covid, it started in Wuchang, China, the announcement was at the end of last year.
I have had the programme below since 2004, the writing was put into the software in 2004, i've just printed it out:-
www.who.int...

edit on 1-10-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Do you think the symbolism to the Ides of March is a friendly act regarding the Eternal Flame of JFK?

John F. Kennedy Eternal Flame at Arlington National Cemetery after its 2013 renovation
Location Arlington County, Virginia
Coordinates 38.88153°N 77.07150°WCoordinates: 38.88153°N 77.07150°W
Area 3 acres (1.2 ha)
Established November 25, 1963 (temporary)
March 15, 1967 (permanent)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The Ides of March 0044 BC, being 15th March:-
www.vox.com...
I have revised my opinion of JFK's Eternal Flame, i feel now that this was consecrated at Sunset on 15th March 1967, being ancient Greek day marker, there are several reasons for this in a ceremony for a president, please remember that when secret society assassins kill, it isn't personal just business, but they do mark their work in the sky.
I think this happened on actual day of consecration of flame, many bugle calls are made at sunset, one of which is below:-
www.youtube.com...
Even in our culture we use symbolism with sunset, as in song below:-
www.youtube.com...
If President Zachery Taylor was poisoned, then he was meant to die on 4th July as quoted below:-
"On July 4, 1850, Taylor reportedly consumed copious amounts of raw fruit and iced milk while attending holiday celebrations during a fund-raising event at the Washington Monument, which was then under construction.[100] Over the course of several days, he became severely ill with an unknown digestive ailment."
4th of July is an auspicious date for Presidents, 3 of the first 5 presidents died on 4th July!!!!

You can read about the assassination and symbolism of the assassination of Julius Caesar below over three posts:-

edit on 1-10-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding links.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have found no evidence of the Lindbergh Kidnapping being involved with secret societies that was mentioned in video below:-
www.youtube.com...
www.fbi.gov...
www.independent.co.uk...

What Video explains was Paul Revere, John Paul Jones and Benjamin Franklin were Freemasons being heroes and founders of the US.
Some of them were but will have to check on others, it then says that Franchis Scott Key wrote the National anthem was a freemason.
It looks like that Ben Franklin obviously was a Freemason, but i didn't know he was a Rosicrucian?
Quote below:-
Crossing the Atlantic

In the late seventeenth century, following a plan originally proposed by Francis Bacon in The New Atlantis, a colony of Rosicrucian leaders was organized to establish the Rosicrucian arts and sciences in America. In 1694 Rosicrucian settlers made the perilous journey across the Atlantic Ocean in a specially chartered vessel, the Sarah Maria, under the leadership of Johannes Kelpius, master of a Rosicrucian Lodge in Europe. Landing in Philadelphia, the colonists established their first settlement and later moved further west in Pennsylvania to Ephrata. These Rosicrucian communities made valuable contributions to the newly emerging American culture in the fields of printing, philosophy, the sciences, and arts. Later such eminent Americans as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Thomas Paine were intimately connected with the Rosicrucian community. In fact, many Rosicrucians played an important role in the great alchemical and social process leading to the founding of a new nation.
Link below:-
www.amorc.org...
He was an astrologer:-
en.wikipedia.org...
He was a member of Nine Sisters Lodge in Paris:-
en.wikipedia.org...

Although disputed, Francis Scott Key, who wrote the National Anthem of America, could have been a freemason, quote below:-

You will have to enlarge discussion and scroll down to find quote:-
"

Francis Scott Key was a member of Concordia Lodge #13, Maryland.
Concordia and my lodge use the same building. Just thought I would
this interesting tidbit.

Tenet has the sound and look of a thin tenouous word but within itself; and
when correctly used, has color, surprise, and drama. The Latin tenere meant
more than to take hold of; it meant rather to seize, to grasp, to clutch, to
hang on, and if necessary, to struggle to hang on. It passed into English
almost unchanged in tense, tendon, tension, tenor (so called because it was the
voice that held the lead), tensor, and tenacious. A tenet is some idea,
belief, or doctrine which the mind takes hold of tenaciously, will not let go,
or holds in a firm grip; and an idea or belief of which this is possible is
said to be tenable. In Freemasonry the Principle Tenets (there are so many
others) are BROTHERLY LOVE, RELIEF, & TRUTH, and they are so called because in
no place or time, under any circumstances will Freemasons let them go.

Committe on Education
Grand Lodge AF & AM of Missouri

www.mastermason.com...

There are interesting comments about Francis Scott Key below:-
www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

I hope you dont mind but was going to post some of your paran information on FB. Just some of the images. Another fantastic thread. I will link it in to the Sirius thread if thats ok with you.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Statically proven using empirical data that both the sun and the moon have an array of effects on life on earth. If this was a faculty of science it would be Astrology.

It is also possible that other large bodies in our solar system and beyond have influence over us. Because something is little understood does not make it untrue.

This was science to ancient culture the world over. With similar characteristics associated with heavely bodies across non connected cultures. This is not very easy to explain.

It is at the very least plausible that we are missing something.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join