It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Covid Restrictions Protest - Riot Police Have Just Moved In

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I've been watching a live feed of the protest in London, attended by what looks like many thousands.

David Icke was the last speaker on, when they introduced a German Doctor who was about to spill the beans afterwards, they moved in,

Developing situation, live feed,

Will add more as and when it comes through, if it does,

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
...when they introduced a German Doctor who was about to spill the beans afterwards, they moved in...

'Spill the beans'? Who gives a s*** what the reasons are, you either disagree with the lockdowns or you're a bootlicking government stoolie. The end.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I've been watching a live feed of the protest in London, attended by what looks like many thousands.

David Icke was the last speaker on, when they introduced a German Doctor who was about to spill the beans afterwards, they moved in,

Developing situation, live feed,

Will add more as and when it comes through, if it does,

And America says...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...when they introduced a German Doctor who was about to spill the beans afterwards, they moved in...

'Spill the beans'? Who gives a s*** what the reasons are, you either disagree with the lockdowns or you're a bootlicking government stoolie. The end.

That’s true. But- if they are ALSO lying and locking us down, that needs to be known. (and they are) (but too many people suck on that government nipple for everything including how to think)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
But- if they are ALSO lying and locking us down, that needs to be known.

I really don't think there's anyone on the fence, you either are a panicked clown or you're not.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Only people i know panicked are related to someone already dying or just went through chemo. Everyone else is either a complete authoritarian democrat lunatic or couldnt be bothered by covid.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That’s true. But- if they are ALSO lying and locking us down, that needs to be known. (and they are) (but too many people suck on that government nipple for everything including how to think)

And that theres the conundrum isn't it - not only that but the government's relying on that backing being the clincher in the end when your FORCED vaccinations are instigated.

Likely Prince Harry thought to himself - no way im part of this agenda hence his split from the family, Timings kinda suspicious with the now benefits of hindsight ehh? However his lack of disclosure makes him no better in the end.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Everyone else is either a complete authoritarian democrat lunatic or couldnt be bothered by covid.

Yeah, it's just a Democrat thing, zero Republican governors participated.

*twirls finger next to temple*

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Many villages are missing their idiots today , hopefully they don't return bearing gifts.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25443625]CthruU[/]

Lmao!!!

edit on 26/9/2020 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: I messed that one up

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thank-you for bringing this to our attention. Very encouraging to see. The news makes you think all U.K. people are like sheep.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
going crazy in Hyde Park

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I freaking love this guy.

They expect everyone to wear these blasted pos masks for the rest of their lives and it ain't gonna fly.
edit on 26-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nothing more empowering then pinching one of before lying to entire country.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Shocking to learn how youtube take 40% of all payment donations!

I would urge everyone to spread the word to not make donations via youtube or any other Google product.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You down for wear'n a mask for the rest of life?
Or do you disagree that's what they want. In which case
you just may be the idiot.

Time is against you by the way.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Reports that David Icke has just had a heart attack,

Unconfirmed,

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Riot Police?

This protest is just as lame as the Canadian protests.....I wish them luck.

Just heard on the live feed that David Icke had a heart attack as he came off stage....ouch

They are very politely giving the cops hell for killing David Icke ....prolly the only good that'll come from this IMO

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Reports that David Icke has just had a heart attack,

Unconfirmed,

I had to look up the name. In case others are wondering too: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
They expect everyone to wear these blasted pos masks for the rest of their lives and it ain't gonna fly.

I said that to my friend the other day. I asked, 'How long you going to wear that, forever?', and she said, 'No, until they find a vaccine.', and I said, 'So, forever.'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join