It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified - Obama-Biden FBI Was Stressed Out by Orders to Take Down Trump at Any Cost.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

The game is rigged. They are all criminals that look after one another. Republicans and democrats, I’m amazed there are still ppl that buy into this 2 party paradigm and fight with other daily over which side is right and which side is corrupt. We are #ing doomed, if there are this many ill-informed ppl on ATS falling for this crap then the general public is in even more trouble.
edit on 26-9-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The Agency has been a political organization since its inception. J Edgar was as corrupt as they come.

Those you mentioned like the Pulse were false flag operations, live fire drills done under the cover of training exercises or some such.

Pulse was one, Las Vegas, and more.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
3 pages in and I haven’t seen anyone telling us how stupid we are for believing Trump. What are the odds?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Viva la Frei (a Canadian Lawyer) does a good job breaking down the case and showing the actual evidence. Highly recommend you check it out.

You can skip to this part to see the text messages,----> youtu.be...

FBI purchasing liability insurance---> youtu.be...

Liability insurance is any insurance policy that protects an individual or business from the risk that they may be sued and held legally liable for something such as malpractice, injury or negligence.

FBI agents knew what they were doing was wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
"WE WERE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY PRESIDENT OBAMA"

President Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper Throws his boss under the bus again.

37 sec video clip: twitter.com...

Even as late as 2019, James Clapper did not think anyone would find out that everything was a setup...a trap.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
This kind of thing makes me slightly nauseous and uneasy. I wonder if Trump can overcome all the elements working against him: the deep state, news media, social media, Google, academia, Hollywood and local and state Democrats willing to cheat in the upcoming election. Their power is immense and they’ll stop at nothing to win.
After four years, are you still questioning Teflon Don?
He has beaten all, I think it also influences things beyond his control, like voter fraud, I think a landslide is a real deal for Trump.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: carewemust

The deranged cult here on ATS are going to have to use some insane deflecting skills to deny the truth with that story.
I watched Rob Noerr(Grambler) live on YouTube earlier talking about this.
This is unprecedented, without a doubt it was a coup to take down a duly elected president.
Some MFers need to hang for this, just like Hillary said....”If that bastard wins, we all hang”
They were all involved...Obama, Biden, Hillary, Comey etc.
DEFUND THE FBI, not the local police departments.

Speaking of ATS member Grambler, here's a good thread he has authored, explaining the latest Spy-related revelations coming from Special Counsel John Durham.

Grambler's thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Also-

Let's Make America Great Again by returning to a "STRONGER PERIOD OF TIME IN OUR COUNTRY" former President Donald Trump referenced earlier today.

"This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution," Trump said. "In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death."
Up-to-date Treason investigation info: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, September 24, 2020

New Documents were released today demonstrating how troubled and conflicted FBI agents were, by orders coming down from the top.

‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation. Newly disclosed internal FBI notes and text messages detail the extent of the FBI's desire to take down Trump and his associates at any cost.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynn’s legal defense team.

“[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,” one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier.

That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer, who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.
Much More at: thefederalist.com...

I believe the above explosive documents were released today, because former FBI Director James Comey testifies (in public) before the Senate Judiciary Committee next WEDNESDAY, September 30, 2020 @ 10:00am Eastern.

Here is a link to the Senate webpage where Comey's testimony will be broadcast: www.judiciary.senate.gov...

If you recall, prior declassified documents showed Presidential Candidate Joe Biden telling FBI Director Comey to use "The Logan Act" to entrap Trump Admin incoming National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn, on January 5, 2017, in the Oval Office. (Obama-Biden-Rice-Comey were present.)

The Comey testimony will be very interesting, given what is now known!

Also revealed today, a source for the Trump-Russia dossier that was used to obtain a FISA Spy Warrant against the Trump campaign in 2016, was suspected by the FBI as being a RUSSIAN AGENT, but the FBI used the information he provided anyway. And did NOT tell the FISA court that he was probably a Russian Spy.

Attorney General BARR released these documents: twitter.com...

+

-CareWeMust

The New 2023 MAGA Congress is going to have to FORCE the DOJ to come clean and do the right thing.

If the DOJ/FBI doesn't immediately begin transforming itself into an honest organization, their budget should be cut to the point where they can only train and hire school crossing guards. SERIOUSLY.

-cwm

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

This kind of thing makes me slightly nauseous and uneasy. I wonder if Trump can overcome all the elements working against him: the deep state, news media, social media, Google, academia, Hollywood and local and state Democrats willing to cheat in the upcoming election. Their power is immense and they’ll stop at nothing to win.
He has beaten all, I think it also influences things beyond his control, like voter fraud, I think a landslide is a real deal for Trump.

yes but people still really have to go and vote.

the left is trying to make things so f'd up we just give up on it.

that can't happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: Arnie123

yes but people still really have to go and vote.

the left is trying to make things so f'd up we just give up on it.

that can't happen.

I would start a thread on this QUESTION, but nobody would know the answer.

WHERE is the communications proving 2020 election cheating?

The most frustrating thing to me is that there are NO communications being discovered, or whistleblowers coming forth.

If Joe Biden were a competent-normal human, I'd probably say there was no organized cheating. He genuinely won.

But I just can't swallow that America would elect a low-IQ guy with dementia to lead our nation.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, September 24, 2020

New Documents were released today demonstrating how troubled and conflicted FBI agents were, by orders coming down from the top.

‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation. Newly disclosed internal FBI notes and text messages detail the extent of the FBI's desire to take down Trump and his associates at any cost.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynn’s legal defense team.

“[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,” one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier.

That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer, who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.
Much More at: thefederalist.com...

I believe the above explosive documents were released today, because former FBI Director James Comey testifies (in public) before the Senate Judiciary Committee next WEDNESDAY, September 30, 2020 @ 10:00am Eastern.

Here is a link to the Senate webpage where Comey's testimony will be broadcast: www.judiciary.senate.gov...

If you recall, prior declassified documents showed Presidential Candidate Joe Biden telling FBI Director Comey to use "The Logan Act" to entrap Trump Admin incoming National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn, on January 5, 2017, in the Oval Office. (Obama-Biden-Rice-Comey were present.)

The Comey testimony will be very interesting, given what is now known!

Also revealed today, a source for the Trump-Russia dossier that was used to obtain a FISA Spy Warrant against the Trump campaign in 2016, was suspected by the FBI as being a RUSSIAN AGENT, but the FBI used the information he provided anyway. And did NOT tell the FISA court that he was probably a Russian Spy.

Attorney General BARR released these documents: twitter.com...

+

-CareWeMust

Many FBI Agents are coming forward now, to clear their conscience perhaps?

One Group Here: www.redvoicemedia.com...

Another Group Here: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Since FBI Director Wray, and DOJ A.G. Garland have refused to even acknowledge any internal problems, it will be up to Congress to force changes within the DOJ-FBI. Democrats don't care, so long as the DOJ-FBI are targeting Republicans for attacks and abuse. Hopefully Republicans will be in charge of that body in 7 months.

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join