It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified - Obama-Biden FBI Was Stressed Out by Orders to Take Down Trump at Any Cost.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This kind of thing makes me slightly nauseous and uneasy. I wonder if Trump can overcome all the elements working against him: the deep state, news media, social media, Google, academia, Hollywood and local and state Democrats willing to cheat in the upcoming election. Their power is immense and they’ll stop at nothing to win.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: carewemust

so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves

I'm just curious... what the hell kind of insurance can you purchase that will protect you from prosecution if you do something illegal? Who sells this insurance? The mafia, lol? Can you imagine someone committing a crime against you, and then hearing, "I'm sorry, they are not liable sir, they had the insurance."

Looks to me like it was liability for civil action. Or maybe insurance to cover legal costs in the event of prosecution.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
I think its wishful thinking to think anything will ever materialize from all the purported evidence presented. Sadly, The American government has become compromised across all levels. Communism has been the system of government for quite some time and I dont see us ever recovering. Even if Trump is reelected if congress and senate continue on silently in the shadows collecting from lobbies and covering for each other Nothing will change.

I understand your dispair and frustration, but I really think that this is the last opportunity to maybe rescue our sick and faltering Constitutional republic. If these people don't go down, it's all over. And I do NOT believe that I am speaking hyperbole!

This, indeed, is why the left is so desperate and is willing to burn it all down rather than lose.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes I realy think usa! will have a coup or civil war.
I am so glad I am not in your insane us.
It is like watching Designated Survivor. on net flicks.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Gotta wonder ... Will they offer any of these agents immunity to testify? Could they?

This information is approved for released as certain "resolutions" are reached, or when public disclosure is critical ahead of a "resolution". There's an entire range of possibilities.
edit on 9/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
This kind of thing makes me slightly nauseous and uneasy. I wonder if Trump can overcome all the elements working against him: the deep state, news media, social media, Google, academia, Hollywood and local and state Democrats willing to cheat in the upcoming election. Their power is immense and they’ll stop at nothing to win.

President Trump has military intelligence and the Department of Justice working to clean out a lot of top corrupt officials.

This graphic operationq.pub... shows how the top of the FBI has been purged since 2017...and it's ongoing today. FBI Director Christopher Wray may be next.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ETA: Oops! Never mind. It's scheduled for September 30. I'll definitely set a reminder.

I have had the Senate Judiciary Committee site open here for over an hour now and nada. Days therw will be a live video feed of the hearing.

Anybody know what's going on or have an alternate link? I'll dig around and report back if I stumble upon anything.
:
edit on 2020 9 25 by incoserv because: duh!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
By now all the DOPES should be getting that I’m a DOPE feeling... yes you, entrenched orange man bad Individuals

The writing is and has been on the walls since day one, coup was obvious but you were EXTREMELY EASILY MANIPULATED

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

President Trump understands what is going on and has understood for years.

Listen to what he says last night about having undercover operatives working on his behalf.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Considering what James Comey said in this tweet last year, he has a lot to answer for this coming Wednesday.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Listen to what he says last night about having undercover operatives working on his behalf.

twitter.com...

It was his campaigns information which activated the counter investigation, Devin was quick to sound the alarm but I don’t think many could believe what had taken place at first

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This will, of course, be completely ignored by the left.

You see, some of us have been waiting for this tipping point where there's enough evidence that the investigation of Trump was corrupt that even the brainwashed left will realize it.

The problem is, they already know. They just didn't care. By any means necessary. They'd be happy if Trump were assassinated.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Holy freakng numb nuts, their timing could not be any more impeccable at this juncture. (Pun definitely intended)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

We still need to find out who gave the order to destroy president-elect Trump.

James Comey knows who, and he will be testifying this coming Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

It was his campaigns information which activated the counter investigation, Devin was quick to sound the alarm but I don’t think many could believe what had taken place at first

Exactly right. Likewise, it is going to be hard for Americans to understand how Democrats intentionally enabled tens of thousands of additional covid-19 deaths, in order to set the stage for hopefully defeating President Trump in November.

That level of evil is simply in-comprehensible to most people...for now.
edit on 9/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

What is the CIA up to? Controlling the perceptions of the masses.

As Mr. Casey of CIA famously said, when everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

More than the CIA is up to that also. Corporate propaganda is incessant.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
What's worse is while the fbi was being pressured by Obama to get dirt on trump.

While those 2 fbi lovers were supposed to be working on national security

The Boston bombing happened.

Russian intelligence personally called the fbi to warn them about the 2 brothers and their travels to train in terror.

But it fell on deaf ears.

The gay night club shooter. his own father called the fbi to warn about his son and the guns and ammo he was consuming.

But it fell on deaf years .

There are about 4 more of these instances where the FBI was warned and still.these attacks were carried out

Looks disgusting that this happened all under Obama while he was using the fbi for.other uses.

At one point the cia warned Obama to stop releasing terrorist form Gitmo.

He actually by passed many ruies and people and many prisoner exchanges anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
What's worse is while the fbi was being pressured by Obama to get dirt on trump.

While those 2 fbi lovers were supposed to be working on national security

The Boston bombing happened.

I'm far from a fan of Obama or the corrupt FBI but...

the Boston bombing happened in 2013.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth
Sometimes its not that warnings are falling on "deaf" ears.

Obama and his people heard the warnings, but they were puffed up with power and ego dictating their decisions/actions.

When President Obama proudly stated how his administration was training ISIS/ISIL, that was the peak of ego/power.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is a good summary of the Disturbing Revelations shared by Special Agent William Barnett this past week.

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join