It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified - Obama-Biden FBI Was Stressed Out by Orders to Take Down Trump at Any Cost.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thursday, September 24, 2020

New Documents were released today demonstrating how troubled and conflicted FBI agents were, by orders coming down from the top.

‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation. Newly disclosed internal FBI notes and text messages detail the extent of the FBI's desire to take down Trump and his associates at any cost.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynn’s legal defense team.

“[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,” one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier.

That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer, who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.
Much More at: thefederalist.com...

I believe the above explosive documents were released today, because former FBI Director James Comey testifies (in public) before the Senate Judiciary Committee next WEDNESDAY, September 30, 2020 @ 10:00am Eastern.

Here is a link to the Senate webpage where Comey's testimony will be broadcast: www.judiciary.senate.gov...

If you recall, prior declassified documents showed Presidential Candidate Joe Biden telling FBI Director Comey to use "The Logan Act" to entrap Trump Admin incoming National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn, on January 5, 2017, in the Oval Office. (Obama-Biden-Rice-Comey were present.)

The Comey testimony will be very interesting, given what is now known!

Also revealed today, a source for the Trump-Russia dossier that was used to obtain a FISA Spy Warrant against the Trump campaign in 2016, was suspected by the FBI as being a RUSSIAN AGENT, but the FBI used the information he provided anyway. And did NOT tell the FISA court that he was probably a Russian Spy.

Attorney General BARR released these documents: twitter.com...

+

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I love Sidney Powell.

She should probably be our next AG under Trump's second term.

To the OP....

Nice that things are boiling right along to get the puzzle put together.

I wonder if CNN will do an expose on it.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The deranged cult here on ATS are going to have to use some insane deflecting skills to deny the truth with that story.
I watched Rob Noerr(Grambler) live on YouTube earlier talking about this.
This is unprecedented, without a doubt it was a coup to take down a duly elected president.
Some MFers need to hang for this, just like Hillary said....”If that bastard wins, we all hang”
They were all involved...Obama, Biden, Hillary, Comey etc.
DEFUND THE FBI, not the local police departments.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I can only hope this is the lead in to a larger set of
indictments, otherwise these criminals just get away
with embarrassing stories in the news?

Remaining hopeful, but with the election fraud already
underway, it seems that lawbreaking criminals are
making headway into 2020.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Sidney Powell is indeed a tough and smart Attorney. She probably knows WHY Judge Sullivan is refusing to release General Flynn's case....but isn't rocking the boat, as long as she needs him.

Hopefully Sullivan's ties and loyalty to Obama will be revealed soon by someone at the DOJ or in the Intel community. That's why he's acting so irrationally.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Until there are indictments of those who "gave the order(s)", I don't think the LEFT is too concerned.

But if/when those indictments come, they will go into full denial mode...totally ignoring the evidence presented, like IG Horowitz did in his big FBI report last year.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I can only hope this is the lead in to a larger set of
indictments, otherwise these criminals just get away
with embarrassing stories in the news?

Remaining hopeful, but with the election fraud already
underway, it seems that lawbreaking criminals are
making headway into 2020.

Unfortunately seeing prominent Democrats in handcuffs might be the only way to really "wake" some of our leftist friends up. Even then there will be deniers and deflectors, their attitude that there is no way they are wrong leaves no room for the truth because that's become exactly what they oppose.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

At the very least that should be insurance fraud

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Unfortunately seeing prominent Democrats in handcuffs might be the only way to really "wake" some of our leftist friends up. Even then there will be deniers and deflectors, their attitude that there is no way they are wrong leaves no room for the truth because that's become exactly what they oppose.

Yes some would still deny, but at least there would be fear of
engaging in criminal conspiracies such as treason and sedition.

It is nearing the point of being too little too late.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So just like myself and many others have said... The FBI as an agency has been taken over by criminals, from the top down.

It needs to be disbanded, immediately- and top level management needs to go to prison...as well as high level members of government that was in on the fix.
I bet half of congress and the state department are all being covered for by the FBI, and we all know full well the Clinton's have had friends in the FBI for at least 30 years.

I hate to think what the CIA is up to.

If this were to actually be handled correctly, with a total reset of the FBI, our whole government would come to a halt for months while we rounded up the criminals.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

I hate to think what the CIA is up to.

Working hard to create Chaos so that they can bring forth
and back up good Globalist leaders.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

As correctly pointed out by trained observers like Sean Davis, any bombshells that are bad for past or current top-ranking Democrats or the Mainstream Media, will not be reported by 95% of the news media in this country.

Sad but True: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

At the very least that should be insurance fraud

The professional liability insurance would cost about $2,500 @ year, and not pay a dime if the FBI Agent was knowingly doing something wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: putnam6

Yes some would still deny, but at least there would be fear of
engaging in criminal conspiracies such as treason and sedition.

It is nearing the point of being too little too late.

It does seem as if "red tape" forces all government agencies to move at a snail's pace.

I remember President Trump calling for a 10 year minimum sentence for those who Destroy historical landmarks and statues, about 2 years ago.

That punishment was not legally ready for implementation until July of this year. But when it did go into effect, the Statue and Landmark destruction across America, came to a grinding halt.

Arresting some of the top-people in (or were in) government, will at least get rid of the "two-tiered system of justice".

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

There are at least 4 U.S. Attorney offices (that I can think of) working to bring justice in several areas, ranging from the Clinton Foundation, to Obama's Illegal spying, to Biden's International crimes.

Over a 2 year period, Prosecutor Bob Mueller arrested 30 people on tinker-tot B.S. charges. Maybe its a good sign that the U.S. Attorneys are ignoring indicting the rank-n-file. They could be focusing on the "Order Givers". That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Another freshly declassified document...an interview with FBI Agent William Barnett, member of Bob Mueller's team. He was interviewed last week, on 9/17/2020.

Barnett says Bob Mueller's assigned goal was to "Get Trump"

Source w/document images: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think its wishful thinking to think anything will ever materialize from all the purported evidence presented. Sadly, The American government has become compromised across all levels. Communism has been the system of government for quite some time and I dont see us ever recovering. Even if Trump is reelected if congress and senate continue on silently in the shadows collecting from lobbies and covering for each other Nothing will change.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves

I'm just curious... what the hell kind of insurance can you purchase that will protect you from prosecution if you do something illegal? Who sells this insurance? The mafia, lol? Can you imagine someone committing a crime against you, and then hearing, "I'm sorry, they are not liable sir, they had the insurance."

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Gotta wonder ... Will they offer any of these agents immunity to testify? Could they?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This kind of thing makes me slightly nauseous and uneasy. I wonder if Trump can overcome all the elements working against him: the deep state, news media, social media, Google, academia, Hollywood and local and state Democrats willing to cheat in the upcoming election. Their power is immense and they’ll stop at nothing to win.

<<   2  3 >>

join