It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial Ricin Suspect - Its in the eyes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Meet Pascal Cecile Veronique Ferrier, a suspect in the recent Ricin attacks on the White House and several other US individuals including a duly elected county Sheriff.

What does she have in common with our homegrown domestic terrorists and their supporters/enablers? Seems to be the eyes...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I just heard the letter came from some woman in Canada, who said she will look for other ways to include a gun if need be...

Lol Canadian...What is up with you all? A few of the more furious attackers of Trump on ATS are also Canadian... You all on some kind of drug, or what?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There's an emptiness, almost glazed look. And sometimes, it looks like devoid of light, life, just reflecting.

A religious person may say its demonic, but these people are just shells. Modern Husks.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Imagine if any of us actually gave a # about their goofy ass blackface/body PM jester.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Imagine if any of us actually gave a # about their goofy ass blackface/body PM jester.

Imagine if any of us actually gave a crap about a single thing in Canada...

edit on 24-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

A religious person may say its demonic, but these people are just shells. Modern Husks.

Naw its just an 80 year-old woman with enough Botox to kill an elephant...The rest are on some serious sh@t.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Chief inspector Druyfus?
a reply to: JBurns

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I just heard the letter came from some woman in Canada, who said she will look for other ways to include a gun if need be...

Lol Canadian...What is up with you all? A few of the more furious attackers of Trump on ATS are also Canadian... You all on some kind of drug, or what?

They're upset that all the crazy lefties who threatened to move to Canada if Trump got elected might actually do it. If they get rid of Trump, the crazies will hopefully stay on their own side of the fence.

True that OP, the lefties are all looking and sounding the same.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

What does she have in common with our homegrown domestic terrorists and their supporters/enablers? Seems to be the eyes...

So the OP forgot one major alt left politician...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They narrowed it down to some woman from Canada I read....that sure is a Manly looking woman in the OP that is the suspect. So has she changed gender?
edit on 24-9-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They are all meatheads......dead from the neck up.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I mean, they aren't exactly mutually exclusive, right?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Looks like some kind of substance abuse,
on all of the above, Pelosi included.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Lysergic

Imagine if any of us actually gave a crap about a single thing in Canada...

Whoa, whoa, whoa...Trailer Park Boys man. Calm down.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Also Norm MacDonald. He definitely gets a pass.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

She’s from Quebec here on the West Coast we hardly consider them Canadians. Most often referred to as Transfer Payment recipients and for the most part are free loading artists and looney lefties living on the Canadian tit.

My opinion of my French speaking brethren, since they were an unwelcoming bunch when I was there bringing them into the 20th century.

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

She’s from Quebec here on the West Coast we hardly consider them Canadians. Most often referred to as Transfer Payment recipients and for the most part are free loading artists and looney lefties living on the Canadian tit.

My opinion of my French speaking brethren, since they were an unwelcoming bunch when I was there bringing them into the 20th century.

SaneThinking

Ya I'm joking about Candia, but I do find it funny how there are people there like this. Imagine seeing Americans protesting over Rob Ford....lol

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Looks like some kind of substance abuse,
on all of the above, Pelosi included.

Not only that I have watched over and over three or four strong cops try and take down a 130 lb individual and it's a battle, Something is weird about all this

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes yes mutt. Just worry about your own problems first. I've often echoed this sentiment to my fellow non Americans who get caught up in your circus.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

In other words, Ricky and Julian

My girls introduced me to that show and the wonder if French Canada

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join