It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Show: " Phantom Signals" coming to Science Channel Oct.8th.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Saw a trailer and quite a few ads for this show already. It sounds good. And Science channel is not the History channel, not that I don't like the History Channel, but I think Science Channel is more respected generally.
The show "Phantom Signals" will debut Oct.8th. The theme will be strange mysterious signals, some from space, and some from other sources and what do they mean?

A blip on a screen, a dysfunctional key fob, or a faulty frequency. What could explain these mysterious interferences, and do they mean anything? In an all-new Science Channel series, PHANTOM SIGNALS, experts investigate these mysterious phenomena and breakdown the meaning behind these puzzling signals.

Across the globe, inexplicable events happen all the time, but it isn’t until a major incident challenges our understanding of the world that we become vigilant of these undetected dangers. When an intercept pilot near the Canadian border vanishes mid-air, experts are left searching for a reasonable explanation that could justify this rare occurrence. Similarly, when scientists discover a powerful radio beam in deep space that reaches Earth only to vanish and never return again, they’re left to wonder whether some signals are forever beyond our understanding.

Phantom Signals | The Search for Answers
Experts investigate these mysterious phenomena and breakdown the meaning behind these puzzling signals on an all-new Science Channel Series. PHANTOM SIGNALS premieres October 8 at 10P.
PHANTOM SIGNALS premieres Thursday, October 8 at 10 P on Science Channel.

In addition to watching the series on Science Channel, viewers can check out new episodes each week by downloading the Science GO app. Viewers can join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #PhantomSignals and follow Science Channel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates.

source

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Phantom

noun
a figment of the imagination.

Defs by Google

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

thank you. Will check it out when I have more time.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Phantom Signals trailer.....

edit on 30-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I find the premise intriguing. I will be watching.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The debut tonight is about two people who set up a system for monitoring NASA nd Russian astronaut and intercept a haunting signal/sound that sounds very much like a missing Russian cosmonaut.

edit on 08am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091Great, I heard about the “phantom” cosmonaut Voice. I will only be able to Reminisce About it until a later viewing date.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
The debut tonight is about two people who set up a system for monitoring NASA nd Russian astronaut and intercept a haunting signal/sound that sounds very much like a missing Russian cosmonaut.

Not the Judica-Cordeglia brothers AGAIN? Those old hoaxers were exposed in the last century.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a fun show. Anyone catch the first episode? I'll have to check the streaming places to see if it's available to cord cutters.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
to be honest the debut installment didn't do to much for me but tonights will, its regarding a deep space signal that has been received, don't know if this is one that has been talked about before, or something new, but this one I will be watching!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Was the first installment REALLY about the Italian kids in the 1960s?

The italian brothers and their dubious claims
www.jamesoberg.com... and
www.jamesoberg.com...

new topics

top topics

join