It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lovecraft Country..have you peeped it yet??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
youtu.be...
Klik^^ here

Ok this is what we got, Wizardry in Dixie, it's segregation in the 50ts , as a threo of Chicago Blks road tripping through sundown towns, but the Klan and racist police is not all they have to worry about, be prepared for all kinds of weird twists and turns, the pace is very very fast, and no it's not hokey either, so don't go looking for Harry Potter, think more like From Dust Till Dawn but darker with more well developed characters.
Butt Nekidness , sex scenes abound.

Jordan Peele and JJ Abrams working on this.
Saw the first four episodes, Yeah đź‘Ť so far so good, HBO or bootleg streaming.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Jordan Peele and JJ Abrams working on this

Hmmmm....nope...ya lost me here.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Seen all 6. It’s pretty good. I’ll admit I got HBO to watch it because I’m a fan. Anyway I figured out the show. There is no way this show could have been made without a nod to Watchmen, GoT, or Harry Potter even. The magical table was set much like Beauty and the Beast before this show was ever an idea. Also the show is told in a roundabout way, with standalone-ish episodes that intertwine. Kind of like X-files, Kind of like H.P. Lovecraft’s style too.

Just confused as to why they would pick the works of a racist that didn’t like sex. Seems they might’ve missed that part....

edit on 24-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I've been watching it, pretty good so far but I am a very big Lovercraft fan so I've been looking forward to this.

BTW, Juicy Smooyay's sister looks good nekked.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Just confused as to why they would pick the works of a racist that didn’t like sex. Seems they might’ve missed that part....

It's adapted from the novel of the same name.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Jordan Peele and JJ Abrams working on this

Hmmmm....nope...ya lost me here.

Check out the first 3 episode, if it's still not your thing no problem, it's all good..

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

But that would require finding said show, then devoting i'm guessing three hours or so of time to this show. That's three hours of my life i'll never get back staring blankly at a screen watching things happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I agree, I'm digging the show quite a bit. I will also agree about the sister, not bad at all.

I haven't read the novel, however from what I know of it they're following things faithfully. I'm really interested to see how it all turns out in the end.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Thanks

new topics

top topics

join