It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Presidents Who Belonged To A Secret Society

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I'm going to add President Lincoln to the list who belonged to a secret society.
President Lincoln is mentioned:-
www.soul.org... 6888-0-AfDgNcaJADXlULoxde8F2KJjlLi-n_fErZYiYYjzO1nXVPbZQhUHHqARa0ynDFplUnVSRppvBbEKvI_yZ8MQnHod_F-OO_pf-j8Vt4f1kkEFqZH8mvfGheDEcxhhTA6QlEDUtz3cPZWbfFG uwWnUZMgYVfppdWmx5EBBgqqrp5FajhXcl0dMDat8LCdbM5vvCqa1VSQ6jbvEGR448Hg4lsc-rWFFpqjTESK-Vcrwz1ZdM0s9RyF9UscUG2bnKYf7hYWPfEvitwU98cfy1IiMihls7cGH7cGmhky5N v4N2Fci-X4ae2tre7sHDch3BtdFEWFgEprQ0OXrQHZeAmbVucEdcJUpfBzZKjnKLxFeymOn-lmpQeHwB88qUOHNaITUGGVT0rvtDNyGXmdSAV0IF1iMuio14vCbRxzsYiPnOoiT
dhayton.haverford.edu...
www.nndb.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
More on secret societies, being The Knights of Pythias, if you scroll down link to "Notable Knights, you will find that Warren G. Harding, William McKinley and Franklin D. Roosevelt were members.
I didn't find an alignment for the charter in Washington DC, but it may have happened at actual time of charter, which i can't find any record on the web.
However i had better luck with charter in Canada in Quebec Ontario on 8th April 1872, Egyptian sunrise day marker chosen at location, while Sirius is on the Nadir
Link and graph below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Thanks for the reply and sharing the information here on this thread. Its a lot of work getting to this point.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hi AugustusMasonicus,
Firstly, i have never thought that Northern Jurisdiction Scottish Rite Freemasonry follows Sirius or Alnilam, the stars of Isis or Osiris, but the Southern Jurisdiction does, obviously they are a different body.
I'm sorry about how i portray the astronomy charts in rough hand drawn method, this is due to extreme physical disablement, my spinal cord is badly damaged due to accident and having chronic Anylosing Spondylitis, my spine is fused together, thus i can't move my head to see what i'm trying to draw, and my hand is very shaky.
en.wikipedia.org...
Thus when i fell my spine ended up like a jigsaw puzzle with breaks:-

The astronomy programme i use is as accurate as Stellarium, as Phage will tell you, however my programme isn't free and very expensive:-
stellarium.org...
I'm on a limited budget being disabled but hope to upgrade as soon as i can, being an archaeoastronomer, things coming along will be like programme below:-
www.youtube.com...
Hi Purplemer
You may find this information interesting, in ancient times, belief in the stars was aligned at location to Sirius and Alnilam, ancient Greek day marker applies to how they measured the day, which was marked by previous sunset to date, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
To understand more, perhaps the Florentine Calendar will explain:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Romans and ancient Egyptians used sunrise as a day marker and as the clock was developed, as with the Gregorian Calendar, midnight is used as a day marker.
Those who align the stars day mark at location by these three methods and use true East, and West along the horizon to mark stars within one degree.
They also mark the culmination degree, stars seem to rise in the East and set in the West, therefore the culmination point is Due South in the Northern Hemisphere and the Nadir is Due North, but is opposite in Southern Hemisphhere.
It is this method that i look for in intentional star beliefs.

edit on 12-10-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi Purplemer,
Today is a special day, 713 years ago, Jacques de Molay was arrested on October 13th 1307.
As we have American elections soon, i thought i would bring the topic up, as the date that was chosen to start the construction of the White House was October 13th aligned to Sirius, all links below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
wordsmusicandstories.wordpress.com...
You may be interested in the new computer software below, i think it is *FREE", it will help archaeoastronomers, and you could investigate the stone circle near you, links below:-
www.thehumansofdawn.org...
www.youtube.com...
On October 12th 1971 Jesus Christ Super "STAR" Premiered on Broadway during the evening, so ancient Greek day marker was used on actual day, with Sirius on the Nadir or I.C.:-
wordsmusicandstories.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Joining the Masons is like capping your potential, and only selected few get the secret knowledge, psst I've heard it's who the real god is, they hand it to you a sealed envelope lpe and when you open it, it reflects back your own image...... Or was that Kung Fu Panda?

Anyway Saturns the daddy.

edit on 13-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Uh, okay bro, if you say so.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You are greatly mistaken about Freemasonry.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
As you must be a Blue Arch Freemason as you are a Knights Templar, they seem to be cloaked in mystery regarding the charter.
I thought quote below would interest regarding "Royal Arch:-
1THE TWO OLDEST WARRANTED CHAPTERS BY BRO. NORMAN ROGERS We are all well aware that the origin of the Supreme Order of the Holy Royal Arch is wrapped in mystery, and that there are few records prior to the establishment of Supreme Grand Chapter; that this was established for the central control of a ceremony which was rapidly gaining ground— perhaps not so much in London as in the Provinces—is a possibility which admits of little doubt. Whatever may have happened in the preceding years, it is certain that on 22nd July, 1766, a Grand and Royal Chapter was established by means of a Charter of Compact, signed at the Turk’s Head Tavern, Soho, London, by Lord Blayney. Grand Master of the “Moderns “, eight Grand Lodge Officers and nineteen other Companions, a number which indicates that the Royal Arch must have gained some ground in the preceding years. This new Grand Chapter did not immediately grant Warrants for subordinate Chapters indeed, it was not until 13th January, 1769, that it resolved: “ordered that a seal be immediately made for the public use of the Society according to the plan specified in the Charter”, and four “passed the Seal of the Chapter” on 14th July, 1769.
The astronomy graph for The Royal Arch Freemasons is below, on 14th July 1769 in London Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was the heliacal rising star.
THE LORD BLAYNEY MYSTERY:-
www.freemasonrytoday.com...
Which date do you follow?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Funny how the Royal Arc, Golden Dawn etc speak of this new dawn. All seemingly related to the birth of a new age. Black and white, checkerboard, laws of opposites, the devine androgyn!
Are all related to things happening right now.
Crown virus, transgendarism, transhumanism, transform, dark to light?

V

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox

Funny how the Royal Arc, Golden Dawn etc speak of this new dawn. All seemingly related to the birth of a new age. Black and white, checkerboard, laws of opposites, the devine androgyn!
Are all related to things happening right now.
Crown virus, transgendarism, transhumanism, transform, dark to light?

V

Hi OutTheBox,
You are now talking about "Dualism", which has been a subject of debate in philosophy for thousands of years:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

The most complete list I can come up with in Google searches.

George Washington - Freemasons

Thomas Jefferson - Flat Hat Club Society

James Monroe- Freemasons (2)

Andrew Jackson - Freemasons (3)

James Polk - Freemasons (4)

James Buchanan - Freemasons (5)

Andrew Johnson - Freemasons (6)

Ulysses S. Grant - Independent Order of Oddfellows

James Garfield - Freemasons (7)

Rutherford Hayes - Independent Order of Oddfellows (2)

William McKinney- Freemason (8), Independent Order of Oddfellows (3)

Theodore Roosevelt  - Freemason (9), Concatenated Order of Hoo Hoo

William Taft - Freemasons (10), Skull and Bones

Warren Harding - Freemasons (11) Independent Order of Odd Fellows (4), Concatenated Order of Hoo-Hoo (2)

Franklin Delano Roosevelt - Freemasons (12) Independent Order of Odd Fellows (5)

Harry S Truman - Freemasons (13), Independent Order of Odd Fellows (6)

Richard Nixon - Order of The Red Friars

Gerald Ford - Freemasons (14)

George H. W. Bush - Skull And Bones (2)

George W. Bush - Skull And Bones (3)

* Fun Fact - 2004 was the last time both front-running candidates belonged to the same secret society.

** Additional thing to consider, Fraternities like Skull and Bones may be secondary to the education itself.

Check out the list since H. W. Bush.

•George H. W. Bush - Yale
•Bill Clinton - Georgetown, Oxford, Yale
•George W. Bush - Yale, Harvard
•Barrack Obama - Columbia, Harvard
•Donald Trump - Fordham, Penn (Wharton)
edit on 18-10-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Did things get more nonsensical while I was away, or is it just lack of exposure?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RuneSpider

Hi RuneSpider,
Bohemian Grove would say "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" LOL.
Hi Degradation33,
The total of American Presidents that belonged to a secret society is at least 30, being 2/3rds, and probably more, i have listed all on previous pages, including membership to Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Order of Elks and Rosicrucian Lodges.
It is only a list, i make no comment, it is for the thoughts of the individual reader.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
More on the Trump administration:-
mronline.org...
Obviously SCOTUS means The Supreme Court Of The United States, as Opus Dei is mentioned above, i thought i would give a link to how they align to the stars:-
On 4th March 1789 congress was sitting in New York, so SCOTUS was founded there:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
As you can see New York was the capitol on 4th March 1789:-
qns.com...
Using ancient Egyptian day marker for 4th March 1789 in New York being Sunrise, we find Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star on the Nadir or True North in Northern Hemisphere, the same alignment made by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn:-

edit on 19-10-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding links.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Anyway Saturns the daddy.

Sirius is the daddy

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe a little out of remit. But how do you make sense of this. What does this information mean to you. What do you think it says about ritual and occultic practises in the modern world and why might you guess they are doing this.

Happy days

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Maybe a little out of remit. But how do you make sense of this. What does this information mean to you. What do you think it says about ritual and occultic practises in the modern world and why might you guess they are doing this.

Happy days

Hi Purplemer,
I would have to take this slowly, i don't know all the answers, i don't and never have practiced alleged astrology magic, but have made a study of it in theory.
Many powerful people believe in it, that it helps their aims and purposes in the greater influence regarding the human race, however these secret societies are not always joined and can be "opposites", working against each other, it is all very confusing as they all use Sirius and Alnilam in rituals, so it is hard to see who is who?
It may be as mild as The Fellowship of Isis formed on the Vernal Equinox, 21st March 1976 in Clonegall, Ireland, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was setting:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Graph below:-

The more unsavoury secret societies do use the same stars, like the Illuminati secret society and the Nazi Party, how much influence they all have in changing history is open to debate regarding the rituals:-

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join