It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Presidents Who Belonged To A Secret Society

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
1) George Washington
I start today with George Washington which is easy as he was a freemason, however his burial does seem suspicious as ancient Greek day marker was used on actual day, as Sun set, Sirius was on the Nadir, link below:-
mdmasons.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
2) John Adams.
He wasn't a freemason, however he did have a suspicious death on 4th July 1826:-
en.wikipedia.org...
3) On the same day John Adams died, so did Thomas Jefferson the 3rd President??
Some freemasons think he was one, don't blame me if Freemasons can not agree:-
www.midnightfreemasons.org...
en.wikipedia.org...,_death,_and_burial
The Rosicrucians think that Thomas Jefferson was a member:-

Crossing the Atlantic

In the late seventeenth century, following a plan originally proposed by Francis Bacon in The New Atlantis, a colony of Rosicrucian leaders was organized to establish the Rosicrucian arts and sciences in America. In 1694 Rosicrucian settlers made the perilous journey across the Atlantic Ocean in a specially chartered vessel, the Sarah Maria, under the leadership of Johannes Kelpius, master of a Rosicrucian Lodge in Europe. Landing in Philadelphia, the colonists established their first settlement and later moved further west in Pennsylvania to Ephrata. These Rosicrucian communities made valuable contributions to the newly emerging American culture in the fields of printing, philosophy, the sciences, and arts. Later such eminent Americans as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Thomas Paine were intimately connected with the Rosicrucian community. In fact, many Rosicrucians played an important role in the great alchemical and social process leading to the founding of a new nation.
www.amorc.org...
www.bu.edu...
The 4th Option????
Explanation 4: Being Allowed or Caused to Die by Others
Perhaps, instead, other people were involved. One possible explanation suggests that there could have been a silent conspiracy among physicians, family members, and other caregivers to help their patient “make it” to the 4th, an effort discontinued when that goal was reached. A more active account asks whether Adams’s and Jefferson’s respective physicians, Amos Holbrook and Robley Dunglison, could have played a role in their patients’ deaths, either inadvertently or deliberately—not out of malice, but perhaps seeking to relieve the sufferings of the dying, and choosing the historic anniversary as the appropriate occasion? Adams wrote to Benjamin Rush in 1810: “You Physicians are growing so familiar with Hemlock, and Arsenick, and Mercury Sublimate, and Laudanum, and Brandy and every Thing that used to frighten me, that I know not what you will do with us.”10 Could Adams and/or Jefferson have been administered substances—perhaps laudanum, an alcoholic tincture of opium—in an attempt to control pain, with an extra-heavy dose on that historic day? Adams’s granddaughter Susan Boylston Clark, who was living in the Adams household at the time, reported that the doctor gave her grandfather a “medicine” the day before he died, saying both that “I should not be surprised, if he did not live twenty-four hours” but also that “f the medicine which I shall give him operate favourably, he may live a week or two” [her italics].11 Dr. Holbrook told John Quincy that his father had “suffered much” the night before he died; this would make the administration of a heavy dose of opium even more plausible.12 “Double-effect” intervention by physicians resulting in death, though not intentionally, would be in keeping with contemporary attitudes about the permissibility of the overuse of morphine or other opioids for the control of pain “foreseeing though not intending” that they may cause death; direct intervention by physicians or others to bring an easier—or perhaps more symbolic—death might also be in keeping with some practices in contemporary medicine, either where euthanasia is underground or where it is legal. Could physicians or family members have done essentially the same thing?
In a letter to his friend Dr. Brockenborough, John Randolph of Roanoke, who had been on an ocean voyage and datelined the letter The Hague, Tuesday, August 8, 1826, wrote: “And so old Mr. Adams is dead; on the 4th of July, too, just half a century after our Declaration of Independence; and leaving his son on the throne. This is Euthenasia, indeed. They have killed Mr. Jefferson, too, on the same day, but I don’t believe it.”13
However, there is no direct evidence for either a “double-effect” or euthanasia. We do not know what drug Adams was given. Whether Jefferson was given any new medication before his death is not known; indeed, Jefferson is known to have refused the laudanum he had been taking the night before he died.
I will be back later.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
how much do you know about Freemasonry? I only ask because what the conspiracy states is vastly different from what reality states. I doubt I could convince you without you actually doing the leg work, so I sure won't try. But if you have valid questions, I or others would be happy to answer truthfully.

I wish everyone who entered the political arena was a freemason. If you truly understood what we are, you would likely agree.

Current politicians who are freemasons seem to be few. Charlie Wrangle was one. I believe he passed.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I wish everyone who entered the political arena was a freemason. If you truly understood what we are, you would likely agree.

This.

If we really were running the world you'd all be better off.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
4)It looks very likely that James Madison was a Freemason, the 4th President, although disputed, i can not help incomplete records:-
www.midnightfreemasons.org...
5)The 5th President was James Monroe, who again died on 4th July, he was also a freemason:-
www.knightstemplar.org...
constitutioncenter.org...
6) John Quincy Adams.
I thought links below and quotes would interest:-
There are historic ties with the United States of America. Seven signatories to the Declaration of Independence and five to the Constitution were members of Middle Temple. Every United States Ambassador is an honorary member of Middle Temple. A bomb in World War II hit the Hall and damaged it but it has been perfectly restored and it is one of the best examples of medieval architecture in London. Unfortunately, the Inner Temple hall suffered total destruction. It was rebuilt in the 1950s as was the round Temple Church, first built by the Knights Templar in the 1180s. They became the richest and most powerful monks in Europe. So rich that the Pope ordered they be dissolved, their assets stripped and shared out, no doubt some of it went to him. The lucky recipients in England were the Knights of the Order of St John Hospitaller, who provided medical care and support to pilgrims and crusaders. They remained in charge of the church, leasing the land around it to lawyers from the 1300s, until Henry VIII’s dissolution of the monasteries in the 1530s. The monks left but the lawyers stayed. Eventually, King James I gave them the land in 1608 on condition that they maintain the church. It is ravishing inside and out and should not be missed.
All U.S Ambassators are honorary members probably to The Knight's Hospitallers, all country's where the Queen is head of a democracy, all Governor Generals are Knights Hospitallers, who represent the Queen.
www.guidelondon.org.uk...
John Quincy Adams was a member of the Middle Temple in Lincolns Inn, London.

Obviously this will spark controversy, i will be back tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How do you get your name, and post to lean to the right like that? This whole thread is screwy.
edit on 24-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
How do you get your name, and post to lean to the right like that?

[ i ] [ /i ]

take the spaces out between the brackets like this.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Trump is a member of " The Orange Order " Isn't he ?

The Loyal Orange Institution, commonly known as the Orange Order, is an international Protestant fraternal order based in Northern Ireland. It also has lodges in England, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland, as well as throughout the British Commonwealth and the United States

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Trump is a member of " The Orange Order " Isn't he ?

The Loyal Orange Institution, commonly known as the Orange Order, is an international Protestant fraternal order based in Northern Ireland. It also has lodges in England, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland, as well as throughout the British Commonwealth and the United States

en.wikipedia.org...

no, that's just his hue.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

How do you get your name, and post to lean to the right like that? This whole thread is screwy.

if you mean my handle here, it's what I do. If you mean "freemasonry" it came from the origins of our group taking the practice of operative masons and applying what we call 'speculative" aspects to it. (we don't have to lug bricks around, they get heavy)

And my italic post was a mistake, but it look cool huh?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
If we really were running the world you'd all be better off.

Patience...

You're getting close.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
You're getting close.

Thank the chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
7) Andrew Jackson.
Andrew Jackson was the 7th President, picture of him below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
How any can say he wasn't a freemason is beyond me as portrait above shows.

I thought another interesting story is how Junius Brutus Booth (the father of John Wilkes Booth) threatened to assassinate Andrew Jackson.
He wrote to him on 4th July 1835, an auspicious date for deaths of Presidents!
hankeringforhistory.com...

edit on 24-9-2020 by Astronomer62 because: edit.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
8)I can't find anything about the 8th President, Martin Van Buren.
Perhaps secret societies didn't like him as Skull and Bones Society is rumoured to have stolen his skull
One unsubstantiated rumour has it that The Tomb houses the stolen skulls of eighth president Martin van Buren (1782-1862), Mexican revolutionary Pancho Villa (1878-1923) and Apache warrior Geronimo (1829-1909) - this last act of grave-robbing allegedly carried out by Prescott Bush, George HW's father, in 1918 - while others centre around its supposed ambitions for world domination.
www.independent.co.uk...
While some may laugh, a skull and bones used as a ballot Box came up for auction a few years back:-
elitechoice.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Let me make it easy for you. List of President who were Masons:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James K. Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James A. Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William H. Taft
Warren G. Harding
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Gerald R. Ford

Mention: Lyndon B. Johnson (never completed the Master Mason Degree)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Augustus help me to figure it out. Thanks though I don't want to derail the thread

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Let me make it easy for you. List of President who were Masons:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James K. Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James A. Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William H. Taft
Warren G. Harding
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Gerald R. Ford

Mention: Lyndon B. Johnson (never completed the Master Mason Degree)

I didn't say in title just FREEMASONS, i said SECRET SOCIETIES, which i'm listing.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
I didn't say in title just FREEMASONS, i said SECRET SOCIETIES, which i'm listing.

And I just gave you the ones in the Masonic category. You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove,

Knights of Pythias, The Illuminati

and the SPCA is more diabolical than you can even imagine.

you pays your money, you makes your choice....
edit on 24-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This whole thread is in some sort of freemason wizard text so hopefully I don't get banned for the profane font.

Remember Kerry and Bush Jr? The democrat/republican nominees and both bonesmen from the Yale society skull and bones.

Yale recruits something like 15 or 20 seniors each year for skull and bones...and we got two of em for our pick as president. Either a stacked deck or a one in a trillion coincidence I guess.

Now my text is leaning or I'm just really drunk what kind of mason spell is this.
edit on 24-9-2020 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
This whole thread is in some sort of freemason wizard text so hopefully I don't get banned for the profane font.

Remember Kerry and Bush Jr? The democrat/republican nominees and both bonesmen from the Yale society skull and bones.

Yale recruits something like 15 or 20 seniors each year for skull and bones...and we got two of em for our pick as president. Either a stacked deck or a one in a trillion coincidence I guess.

Now my text is leaning or I'm just really drunk what kind of mason spell is this.

There are two parts to the purpose of this thread, with that in mind, firstly i have to list Presidents who belonged to secret societies, plus record suspicious deaths, perhaps by poison. In the second thread, The Skull and Bones Society will have a significant part, which we can investigate. It would seem not all secret societies work together.

9) William Henry Harrison wasn't a freemason or a member of a secret society as far as i know, but had a suspicious death aligned to the secret society star Sirius, which i will explain below:-
books.google.co.uk... 4Rb7XFOZSPpOJV_ZRMjmz5KA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwivk5in3vTrAhWBsnEKHQBMAM0Q6AEwGnoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=john%20tyler%20president%20secret%20rosicrucian&f= false

Quote below:-
In the week before his death, stories in appeared in national newspapers that Harrison had fallen ill after dinner on March 27, 1841. By Saturday, April 3, rumors were all over Washington that Harrison was seriously ill and regular bulletins were issued to the press. “We are led to fear the worst result,” reported the Baltimore Sun.

The next day, Harrison died of complications from what was believed to be pneumonia.
constitutioncenter.org...
The 27th March 1841 was aligned as i will show next, A lot of secret societies DAY MARK with Sirius, the Isis Star or Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star using Hermetic Tradition, there are 3 ways to mark the day, A) by ancient Greek method as the Sun sets on day before date, B) using modern midnight or C) ancient Egyptian day marker being sunrise.
Then you will find Sirius or Alnilam aligned to one of the four directions being True North, South, East, or West at location.
President Harrison become ill after dinner on 27th March 1841.
It might be that this was poison, however it was marked by ancient Greek day marker, as Sun set, Sirius was culminating:-

I will continue soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join