It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 two officers shot in Louisville

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Louisville officer shot during Breonna Taylor protests.
news.google.com...:en&r=11&oc=1

It's weird because the news article had like two lines of the police officers shot and then it goes into about the lady that was murdered or shot and killed what a crazy article it was.

news.google.com...:en&r=11&oc=1" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">2 two officers shot in Louisville

I think it's really bad for police officers these day to uphold the law.

it seems like too many people have begun to enter the stage of mentally deranged State of mind.

I don't think they'll no longer be able to say this is an isolated case.

I need to update this post it actually happened September 23rd so it's a day old I believe.
edit on 0900000023332020-09-24T06:33:23-05:00332309am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
No, it’s becoming a common thing. Police have been retiring early or calling in. It’s just worth the risk to many.
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Do these people know that the police are their neighbors, and friends? I wouldn't want to hurt anyone in my own community even if I disagree with them. They're just trying to do their job. Once you get into bigger cities it gets harder.

edit on 24-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This incident occurred last night, between 7-8pm EST, Wednesday, 9/23 FWIW.

OP, you might want to edit your post to indicate when this happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Ok thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Ok thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Maybe those two didn't shoot themselves like this fine example.

Could be. And this is my opinion.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to: ManFromEurope

Being that they were not using lethal at the time that would be impressive.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I would imagine the percentage of 'bad cops' is extremely low compared to the rest.

Imagine how much it sucks for all the good cops, wanting to protect the public, yet being despised by a huge horrible amount of them 😒

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

This whole Breonna case is beyond belief in every sense. She was there with the guy who started shooting at cops. And got fatally wounded as a result of the exchange of gunfire. It is of course sad that she had to take the bullet for her boyfriend, but common sense should dictate to just scoot off and not to jump in as a human shield. But she did. And now these marxists are using that as an excuse to go after the officer, who fought for his own life! I just cannot believe this.

When summing up the marxist drive against the law enforcement officers, I just can't but admire even more those individuals, who put their lives in danger, and also, who have to take this sort of rap and nonsense for doing so. We do not pay enough for those jobs, and actually, we should do as a society way more for them.
edit on 24-9-2020 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

They arrested somebody for the Louisville shootings. 😎🦇

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am 100% against cops barging into a house in the middle of the night over drug offenses.

However, the lefty domestic terrorist reactions to this are insane. Remember in 2017 how much we talked about their rhetoric and TDS? Look at how much farther they've taken it. Shooting cops. Burning down buildings. Assaulting anyone who doesn't agree with them.

In Portland last night as well, these leftist threw molotov cocktails at cops and there's video of antifa hitting a cop in the head with a metal baseball bat. They're beyond generic violence. They've moved to literally trying to murder whoever they deem the opposition.

edit on 24-9-2020 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Time for the twin fifties mounted on humvees. People tend not to burn, loot or murder when they have several half inch holes in them...
edit on 9/24/2020 by NightFlight because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

you should defend the cop shooters at all costs. After all, the cops are the bad guys here. And rapists are getting a bad rap too. they just needed some loving. Amirite?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The thing is, its turning any interaction into a credible threat.

You will notice that you don't really have too much of that behavior in states where the citizens are well armed. Bully's only pick on those who won't stand up for themselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Do you have a link to a video showing the metal baseball bat business? I would like to share that with some folks in n my circle...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This is heartbreaking on so many levels!

I feel for Breonna, God Bless her soul.

I also don’t understand WHY? innocent people are being murdered/shot over injustices that weren’t implemented by the police who had nothing to do with it.

Not all officers are trigger happy.

I cannot or do not want to imagine a world without police officers, they have saved me a few times from physical attacks, and were very kind to me. They are fathers, brothers, sons, husbands and most have good souls.

I cannot for the life of me understand why these riots are being allowed to happen WHY???????

edit on 24-9-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
BLACK Gunman shoots WHITE officer and BLACK officer in Louisville.

www.foxnews.com...

Is BLM now happy?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Shooting someone unprovoked is a good way to provoke them. I sure wouldn’t want the karma for killing someone in cold blood.

I was at the shooting range yesterday and there were a couple of cops next lane over. They were friendly and seemed to be good guys. I can’t imagine shooting someone I didn’t know because reasons. The only thing that pissed me off is their groupings were way better than mine.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Your opinion is that the two cops "could" have shot themselves?

Ok then.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join