It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden reports released....uh-oh!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

Good thing that your idol the forgetful Joe Biden admitted to bribing the former Ukrainian authorities, and told them he would not allow them to receive a billion dollars unless they fired the prosecutor whom was about to investigate Hunter Biden, and his connections in the criminal activities of Burisma Holdings...

Good thing that your idol Joe Biden misused his power as VP to make his family rich, and helped them get involved in criminal activities, including getting paid by both the former Ukrainian authorities and the Chinese Communist Party at the cost of the U.S. tax-payer and the good name of the U.S. of A...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

Yep....bad for his father who orchestrated it all and is running.

We all know that "underwerks" and other "never-Trumpers" will find ways to blame this on President Trump and his family...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

We all know that "underwerks" and other "never-Trumpers" will find ways to blame this on President Trump and his family...

Almost 5 decades they have had of Joe Biden making promises. And they are still buying it. It is absolutely insane to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Not really.

This is only a story that’ll whip Trumpers up into a frenzy. Just solidify support that was already solid. I seriously doubt this will change the mind of anyone. That’s if it’s true.

I haven’t read the documentation yet but if it’s like all the other Trump administration-Fox News “bombshells” it’s going to fall with a predictable thud. Fox News is just straight up lying these days so I definitely have my doubts.

That's fair - and your point there isn't unique to Fox News.

There's the old notion that apples don't fall far from trees... recall "Creepy Joe's" interest in sniffing? Odd hugging?

If these points are true and his son is some odd sex addict, he's certainly not going to help Biden. Recall the illegitimate child situation... I'm willing to bet Joe is just as deviant.

However, Bill Clinton apparently has a half son that he won't claim... so perhaps this is par for the course with the Biden family as well - and that type of thing didn't hurt Bill.

As an aside, I don't blame Bill for having an illegitimate child. I cannot imagine how he would have procreated naturally with Hillary.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck

originally posted by: neutronflux

Not really.

This is only a story that’ll whip Trumpers up into a frenzy. Just solidify support that was already solid. I seriously doubt this will change the mind of anyone. That’s if it’s true.

I haven’t read the documentation yet but if it’s like all the other Trump administration-Fox News “bombshells” it’s going to fall with a predictable thud. Fox News is just straight up lying these days so I definitely have my doubts.

And you wonder why people like the Biden’s keep getting richer? Because elite politicians are not held accountable.

And the Trump's with their Exclusive China patents. What goes around comes around. Better hope this administration is clean as a whistle lmao.

At least they aren't criminal with criminal minds and schemes. Just regular lawful Americans. You can't say that about the Biden's or the Clinton's, or even Obama with his ties to the Chicago Mafia.

All of these things are well documented, but denied by the left and the MSM.
edit on 24-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added "to"

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Agreed, Rapey Joe's known proclivity to deeply inhale the hair of female strangers & acquaintances is just unusual and goes far beyond simply "werid" or "creepy"

Makes you wonder about that guy, if he sniffs hair on national live TV what does he do behind closed doors

Nothing good

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I put the blame on the media for inciting people with the wrong things to incite them about. If there were videos of Biden shooting a stray cat in his yard and Trump doing the same thing, both stories would be covered entirely different. Then they say, oh the country is so divided. No we are not. One side is pissed because the stories are covered different. The otherside then starts believing there side is the righteous one...meh. They are totally fvcking with all of us. We all have different viewpoints but our viewpoints are flawed because the info we take in is flawed.

I totally agree with what you just said!!! 10,000%. It's called "the bigger picture" and I have been trying to get people to see this for years, and especially this year...but no one cares (?) I don't know what it is tbh

BUT, imho I would bet on the 3 lizard people running the world lol

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Almost 5 decades they have had of Joe Biden making promises. And they are still buying it. It is absolutely insane to me.

This is Swamp Cover. They are like the moldy moss that grows
down on the trees and covers everything.

Like Trump said, Drain The Swamp!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: underwerks

This story will motivate independants too. The only people it won't effect are the ones who have drank that donkey kool aid.

I am an independant. So is my wife. 2020 has had us both climb aboard the Trump train. There are a lot of folks like us. Her whole latino family is riding the Trump train in 2020. If you think the latin support is important just wait till the left bashes the Catholics during the SCOTUS hearings. That will cement the latino vote for Trump.

All I want is to see the child molesters put in jail, and never let free again.
'

AMEN!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Guy was fun to hang with....unlimited money, protection and loved drugs and hookers

Oh my God... This one time we were at Hooters, Kyiv enjoying the wings.. And Hunter turns to me and says....

The crack here sucks...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Who in their right mind would get involved with someone who got a dishonorable discharge.

If the price was right, a lot of people.

Money is money, and you can get a DD for a lot of things that are pretty ordinary. Like kissing the wrong Private.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Democrats are getting very angry at Joe Biden for hiding the entire week.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So Joe Biden said multiple times in the debate last night that all this information was debunked, and completely denied the 3.5 million dollars from Russia.

Was Joe lying? Or is this report just made up?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

But OBAMA... Oh man.. where did they get that?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join