It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China showed how to incinerate the US air base in Guam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

So, thst clip I posted is all lies right? They do not have bases surrounding China and they do not have weapon systems pointing at China right? They did not say that they were talking militery soldiers out of Europe andctranfering them to Asia.
So? If that's the case, why did the American government say they are ready go stike instantly when it comes to china if they had too?

I explain the numbers... Japan and Korea combined 60k has always been about NK, not China. As you move away from those two countries there are not US bases around China...You got a name for any?

So? If that's the case, why did the American government say they are ready go stike instantly when it comes to china if they had too?

I don't know did they? missiles, B-2s etc?

How can they do that, with meaningless bases and do few people? Could it also have something to do with the weapon systems pointing towards China? And also the fact that these bases are ready and waiting? Why else make such a claim?

What is ready and waiting...lol they hiding in the shadows...geez...there are none... We don't establish bases in other countries unless they sign a status of forces agreement first. That is why we left the PI as they been unwilling to sign one.

I don't know what to say....We just do not have bases surrounding China...

And yet America is ready in the area if China attack. How is that?
We are in Japan Korea...You forget that part? Been there for like forever...

My point is pretty clear. The American givernment has done some pretty terrible things over the years. They have most prob been the most active country in the world regarding conflicts, or having their hand in conflicts. A goid example is what we are seeing in Yemen. But no one really talks about that.

This is not the point of this string of posts in anyway...go create a new one called bad bad America or something.

My point is China is moving to be more direct military and will threaten the region at some point. Why would America attack China if they didn't do anything?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Please tell me, what benafits China has for invading another country? What can they gain from that? You think they are suicidal, and would do it anyway, even though they would pretty much be destroyed for doing this?

benefits of invading Taiwan? only the reunification of China, which has been an end goal for quite a while.
when the time and conditions were right they would do it.

China will most prob be the next superpower, and they do not need to do that with wars and invasions.

but what happens after that? if they were the only superpower around without competition and a country did not want to play by their rules? would they intervene militarily to quell unrest?
theyve had internal war with themselves for thousands of years to solidify their own power, cracked down on their own citizens militarily due to unrest.

wars and invasion is a human thing, not a country thing. humans with unchecked power like what the US had/has will use it.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
RussianTroll, why is Russia so obsessed with the United States? We’re no threat to Russia. We don’t covet Russian territory or resources.

China, on the other hand, covets your sparsely populated Far East territories, with its vast natural resources. It shares a 4,200-kilometer border with Russia. Why is Russia cooperating so closely with the nation that poses its greatest threat, that steals your military technology, just as it steals our proprietary knowledge?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
RussianTroll, why is Russia so obsessed with the United States? We’re no threat to Russia. We don’t covet Russian territory or resources.

China, on the other hand, covets your sparsely populated Far East territories, with its vast natural resources. It shares a 4,200-kilometer border with Russia. Why is Russia cooperating so closely with the nation that poses its greatest threat, that steals your military technology, just as it steals our proprietary knowledge?

Because they are suckers perhaps?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
An old Russian man once told me: "Mother Russia only has two Mortal Enemies she has to ever worry about: The Chinese, and the Russians."

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Rule one of a dictator you need an enemy to justify intimidation and violence. See that way Putin can control the press and all aspects of government. When confronted he is protecting mother russia against the evils of the west. Thats why he made the switch from pro west to making them public enemy. He needed excuses to grab power.

But watch what happens next Putin will decide to make China an enemy next it follows the pattern. Become friends then use that to turn on them. Your starting t see cracks already in Russian chinese relationships. Even India sees it. They are discussing Russia joining the US and India in a pact. Never happen at lleast right now think Putin would have to be gone first.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Rule one of a dictator you need an enemy to justify intimidation and violence. See that way Putin can control the press and all aspects of government. When confronted he is protecting mother russia against the evils of the west. Thats why he made the switch from pro west to making them public enemy. He needed excuses to grab power.

But watch what happens next Putin will decide to make China an enemy next it follows the pattern. Become friends then use that to turn on them. Your starting t see cracks already in Russian chinese relationships. Even India sees it. They are discussing Russia joining the US and India in a pact. Never happen at lleast right now think Putin would have to be gone first.
I think Russia’s still bitter about losing the Cold War and the vast influence it once wielded. It was a bipolar world for 45 years, then the Soviet Union dissolved and Russia became a regional power rather than a superpower. How else can its involvement in Syria and Venezuela be explained? Those nations have nothing to offer Russia and are no threat to Russia. It seems like a pitiful attempt to wield power on the world stage like the USSR once did. I think that’s why they like to f*** with us every chance they get. For their own sake they need to let it go and deal with their true enemy: China.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Thats part of it for sure went from being a super power to well barely a regional power. If they did not have a nuclear arsenal they would no have been considered a military threat even locally. Most of their military was outdated poorly mantained and even worse stolen to sell on black market. Putin managed to change some of that around but money is still very tight meaning maintaining their military is difficult. Thats where arms sales come in but with China slowly stealing all their weopons tech just a matter of time for that to dry up.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ha, Russia makes you elections and chooses presidents for you. And it's not me who say this, but you))))))

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Ha, Russia makes you elections and chooses presidents for you. And it's not me who say this, but you))))))

No, I assure you I never said that. Guess I hurt your feeling and you felt you needed to lash out. Would it help any if I said I have family in Russia and don't mean to be insulting, Sometimes reality just has a way of kicking you in the teeth. The days of the former soviet union are over time fr Russians to embrace that and move on.

If they do not they will just become more irrelevant in the future. I have faith that one day Russia will have a spot on the international stage and not have to rely on past glory. Just not sure if it will require Putin to leave the office or not. He's done a lot of good things for Russia. However, he has also done a lot of bad things so I'm not sure if he's a help or a hindrance.

edit on 9/25/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I am very happy for you, congratulations. But you will decide about Russia and me on the forum, and please. be consistent))

I will add. The right to decide something about Russia and its leaders belongs to us. We will take into account your opinion, but we will do so. as we see fit.
edit on 25-9-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Americans have been so conditioned to not question foreigners it getting scary.

They are too busy pandering to BLM, getting more LGBTQ rights in schools.

Providing healthcare for illegal aliens

Fighting over non important things

While china is playing a whole other game.

In a generation or 2 , the u.s. would be prime to attack.

Defund police, defund military, promote less patriotism.

Democrats are leading the country right into enemy hands.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A high ranking Russian General warned China not to mess with the US a few years ago. He simply stated the US would wipe China from the face of the earth in under an hour, no matter what China thought they could do about it. This Russian General obviously would know how dangerous the US military truly is when it wants to take the gloves off and China foolishly has not listened.

We have top secret systems on top of classified systems just waiting to be used.

The only thing that stopped Trump from cooking North Korea's genocidal military was one nuke had to be detonated within 5 miles of the DMZ and the fallout would reach a major South Korean city.

The US Navy would make China its little bitch, just saying.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
LOL. It all looks good on paper.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Russia and the USA's addiction to defense spending and feeding the military industrial complex has made their perceived rivalry necessary for years. Need money for a shiny new missile just point out that the big evil russia is still lurking waiting to lunge and use a nuke on us. Its a relationship that neither countries can afford to change else no one would support blowing up billions.

China on the other hand is an adversary that will one day come to blows with the US. Their population to resource ratio has become unsustainable and continues to worsen as time goes by. Places such as the South China Sea and people such as the huthi Muslims become targets to sustain the way of life a day longer. Despite Chinas claims that the recent Covid started in a wet market one has to take notice the ban on wet markets only lasted mere weeks before the practice was allowed to begin again.

Without the wet markets a large swath of China's population would be stressed if not starved and the things a man will do to feed a starving family knows no bounds. As time progresses look for creative ways China utilizes to garnish resources and eliminate or purge the underclass and minorities.

When protest begin to occur on mainland china then you will know to fear the day as China will need to appease the masses with resources. The Chinese have also exploited American kindness and have learned vulnerabilities that we are not yet awair of. If for a second we think it would be a wham bam thank you mam war you are sadly mistaken.
edit on 14-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Let there be peace, peace and peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join