It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China showed how to incinerate the US air base in Guam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Trying to take a page out of the Russian playbook. Look how tough we are we made a video. Just kind of sad if you ask me countries fighting to remain relevant.
edit on 9/23/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I have come across this interesting podcast from "Mysterious Universe"
The gist is that China has developed some powerful weapons that will eliminate US military.
It was also discussed that apparently, US has not won any war simulation with China and Russia.
If this has some truth in it, it scared me a lot.

Please listen for yourself.
You can download the freeversion

24.05 MU Podcast - Assasins Mace
edit on 23-9-2020 by StapeggiMonster because: wrong country

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StapeggiMonster

US has not won any war simulation with US and Russia.

Simulations are not real life .

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

China showed how to incinerate the US air base in Guam

Could they ?
Most likely .

Would they want to ?
Hell naw.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The armed forces of the People's Republic of China released a video

Apparently they may have infringe copyrights ...

Neither China’s defence ministry nor U.S. Indo-Pacific Command immediately responded to requests for comment on the video.

China air force video appears to show

edit on 23-9-2020 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Trying to take a page out of the Russian playbook. Look how tough we are we made a video. Just kind of sad if you ask me countries fighting to remain relevant.

You are wrong, my friend. This playbook is not Russian, but Chinese.
But if you like plays, then please answer one question: In which city of Great Britain since 1924 every year the USSR flag was raised in a solemn atmosphere?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The Russians have a saying: The most dangerous is a cornered wolf.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Very interesting video and would probably be effective
against a military base.I am wondering how a direct
attack against the U.S. itself would play out? I have been
giving this scenario a toss around my skull a time or two.

I keep thinking if we were attacked,it would start off by
bombing key areas,disrupting our power grid,cutting off
all communications,have soldiers hidden in among the
population and attack from the sea coasts and both borders.
We already have some traitors in key positions who would help
the invaders bring down our country for profit and power.

If all of us on ATS could think of potential scenarios of a domestic invasion/attack, you can be rest assured that military planners have thought of all that and much, much worse.

What would the end goal be? An initial surprise attack, depending on the scale and casualties would do nothing except immediately mobilize every single American behind a common enemy. Political differences would go right out the window, and we would probably see the full capabilities of the F35 real quick.
edit on 23-9-2020 by peter_kandra because: typo

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Videos are fun...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oh Boy ....

And here is Godzilla attacking Tokyo LoL

edit on 9232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It wouldn’t work. The range of that AF base in relation to China and their current inventory, they wouldn’t pull it off.

Those ranges aren’t easy to air refuel in either, especially if they are trying for a surprise attack. Unfortunately for, that doesn’t bode well for the Chinese military.

Maybe during a different administration that didn’t have China in their scopes? Maybe? Even then?

China is the true focus of the US Military and active freedom of Navigation patrols deter those propaganda videos, it’s the reason why the Administration has ramped up more activity there.

Nationalistic video, commendable, otherwise, unrealistic.

In fact, here is another opinion to add to the bunch in relation to all this, I think I trust Binkovs views then the OP.

The honest truth is, the Chinese aren’t ready to take on the US and all of its activate allies, it just isn’t possible. Not now at least, in 10 to 15 years, as projected by the Chinese themselves? Maybe, even then, that assumes the rest of the world sits complacent.

Either or, cute attempt, but nothing we haven’t seen or predicted in potential scenarios.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
RT needs to have a seat in his Kozyrevs mirror and have a little peek into the real outcomes of such wetdream scenario.

But more importantly when are we the non communists finially gonna start ignoring this BS and stop feeding the trolls wetdreams.

Honestly folks don't you understand what's going on here?????

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I usually post about two replies and leave.
The commie koolaid is strong with this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I usually post about two replies and leave.
The commie koolaid is strong with this one.

Indeed - not to mention dangerous in a collective arena if you get my drift.
I'm out. I have managed to NOT resist once again.

Shame on me.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Honestly folks don't you understand what's going on here?????

Communication has its own value. One needn't agree with the propositions, and it offers others a chance to refute or identify important nuances.

Ignoring comments is, yes, an option. But even during the height of the Cold War, the West maintained contact with the Russians. That some people do it here doesn't mean they are starry-eyed.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

They missed a excellent opportunity to troll Hank Johnson and just make a video of it tipping over....LOL!
edit on 9/23/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
The American arrogance lives to the end even as the country crumbles.

Much of the population still think the US has the best and greatest military!
🇺🇸🇺🇸😍😍

e.g. The replies above.

A rude awakening is ahead.

Uh oh! Everyone get ready, we've been warned! New Zealand is about to attack us 😜

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
The armed forces of the PRC released a video demonstrating how the forces of the Chinese N-6K bombers will literally incinerate the American Andersen air base on the island of Guam.

The patriotic video of the Chinese commissars shows the destruction of the US airbase by the forces of N-6K bombers, despite the reliable protection of the American air defense forces, aviation and warships. Chinese strategic aircraft successfully achieve their goals, fulfill the assigned task, and then there is a victorious return to the airfield.

Russian military analysts draw attention to the fact that the staged video shows the outcome of events, which is quite real. The PRC army is ready for a similar attack on the United States. Analysts note that China will use not only bombers, but also intercontinental and cruise hypersonic missiles.

Today, the vulnerability of the Chinese Air Force is significantly increased due to the visibility of their aircraft to American radars. But this does not exclude the possibility of the PRC for the destruction of one of the largest strategic US bases, which is the Andersen air base.

Thank.

As for Stealth our radar in the UK was fully able to track them back in the 80's, that has not changed, the US can and will track the best that the Chinese and Russian's can produce and both nations are severely behind the US in term's of stealth development with China having been allowed to harvest several false leads in stolen information that they were ALLOWED to hack into and steal.

Quantum radar, you have heard of the Chinese talking about it but the US and many NATO nations already have such, multi spectral Radar, you should know that during the latter part of the cold war the Soviet union was in development of just such a device but not solely for detecting stealth, rather there multi spectral radar system was developed to saturate an incoming target in multiple frequency's and wavelength's of radio energy then to analyse the bounce back signal (radar Reflection) from the object to determine it's radio frequency absorption spectra, the most absorbed frequency were then computed and there inverse complex conjugate used to create a waveform that was blasted at extreme amplitude (it required the use of a full nuclear reactor such as Chernobyl - which may be what really happened there they needed the energy for a weapon system test - and the target was then illuminated with this high energy radio from a special extremely high powered transmitter.

This in turn caused the incoming object to be Shaken apart at the atomic level by radio induced harmonic resonance, heating the object up to immense temperatures and causing it to disintegrate in flight, it was demonstrated and found to work but range was limited due to the extreme power required, otherwise if enough power could be given it would also be a viable anti satellite system as well as anti missile and anti aircraft.

So as you can see both the West and Russia but perhaps not China yet have at there disposal (despite the loss of intellectual property following the fall of the soviet union) very advanced radar system's that can probably track all current and even some future steal technology's.

Also remember the ionic stealth technology that Russia was developing that did not require complex laminates or radar absorbent materials but rather used a device that surrounded the aircraft, even older airframe designs in a could of charged particles that interfered with radar system's, but was probably only affective at lower speed's.

Meanwhile under the cold war initiated SDI program the US was working on REAL directed energy weapon's that would have a far more instantaneous affect than that radar gun system and would work just as affectively against even ultra sonic weapon's never mind hypersonic ones, however they too required obscene amount's of energy so there drive has been to create more energy efficient ones and better power sources though they already have viable - at least prototype laser system's beyond what you or I have seen as well as probably magnetic rail gun type stealth launch systems for stealth launches of orbital packages such as kinetic drop bomb's that can drop uranium core tungsten drop darts on any location from there stealth platform's, not a missile but a kinetic dart that would hit like a meteor as well as many other exotic weapon's, you of course know of the PUBLIC rail gun but remember they have been developing them as well since at least the day's of Regan's SDI and had rumoured a US destroyer with an early model that took up the entire hull length as well as possible multiple subterranean monster gun's that can shoot pretty much anything out of the sky if they are ever used in anger and probably the real reason for so many DUMB's since they are big facility's.

Personally Guam is just a territorial boot hold for political reason's but I think if China did attack them and the US was willing - if they were willing - to disclose there secret arsenal which is far more extensive than you or I know or would believe China would look like a third world nation kicking a titan by comparison though like it would take a major strike on the US or the destruction of a US city before the US would reveal even some of it's hidden hand.

Remember we are NOT talking about the publicly known arsenal, Chinas are mostly knock off's and don't work as well as the nations whose knowledge they hacked into, also the Chines have a generation of little princes, spoiled single child brat's that run when thing's get hard and were recently handed there arses by some Indian's after murdering the Indian officer when he peacefully approached them to challenge them about there illegal behaviour in the disputed territory were both had previously promised not to deploy forces.

China are NOT the good guy's, the HAN are the most racist, elitist (Think themselves superior to all other races) people in the world, they are also quite cruel and selfish as you can see if you have ever seen that appalling video of a small child, a little girl - they do not value girl's lives - being run over in the street and no one even trying to help her (enough to make you hate them and pray for there removal from the human race believe me but my friend saw baby girls left to die and bones in swaddling cloth when he went there about two decades ago with his Swedish girlfriend - monstrous heartless people whether that be by culture or nature I do not know but believe me you don't ever want to take there side unless you want to protect child murderers).
This is not RACIST, Chinese outside of communist control (the so called cultural revolution was probably far worse than Stalin's purges which were pretty damned bad as well and then there is the fact they are sitting on evidence that a previous CAUCASOID race probably founded there civilization relegating the HAN to the level of mere barbarians that inherited what they have from the previous occupant's of that land - quite probably ancient Russians or related, blond, blue Eyed sky god's and builders of many of there pyramids) tend to be a whole lot more humane and normal human being's and indeed despite my anger over that child being run over I know that most Chinese are innocent though I would happily burn everyone on that video for leaving that child to die like that.

edit on 23-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

But know the usa knows their weakness and can make better defense can't they?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Today, the vulnerability of the Chinese Air Force is significantly increased due to the visibility of their aircraft to American radars. But this does not exclude the possibility of the PRC for the destruction of one of the largest strategic US bases, which is the Andersen air base.

Thank.

Have you been to Andersen AB? Not a whole lot there anymore other than miles of tarmac. Being pretty much non-stealth they would have about enough chance to hit Guam as they would hitting a AB deep in Russia, and so what chances would that be? We would know they were coming hours before they would get there as example.

What is their range? Says 2000km and Guam is well over 3000km to China at its closest point. Also how many do they have...they do not have a very big bomb bay unless you are talking a nuke strike.

But congrats to them for reproducing a 1950s Russian bomber...lol

edit on 23-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join