It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will RGB's death affect the funding for Biden's campaign?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Now that Ginsberg has died, and both Trump and McConnel have enough time to appoint her replacement prior to January.......... do you think the left will put the same funding into Biden's campaign?

Now that there is less on the line?

There is a car I was seeing everyday when I'm at work that had "Trump for Prison" written on its back window. Been that way for about a month, but today I saw they had cleaned the writing off.

I know it seems like a rhetorical question. You're thinking "of course they will!!!!" - right?

But you gotta remember that Congress and the Senate are also having elections.

Every dollar that goes to Biden's race is a dollar that could have gone to a smaller state level race (where it might potentially have more impact.)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

If they do indeed fast track ACB into the seat then the campaign money will dry up very quickly. She has already been vetted as well.....have heard some are calling for them to just take the vote once she is announced.

This definitely would force their hands into solely pushing for the senate races.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

At this point, I doubt it.

China has already put billions into getting Harris... sorry... Biden elected.

The rest of the globalist clown nation (Soros, et all) are probably going to hedge their bets, put money into our stock market again and wait till 2024.

~shrug~

edit on 21-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It did. But not in the way that some were hoping.

www.theguardian.com...

Democrats smash fundraising records after Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Unions are abandoning Joe Biden.

He will have to rely on Black lives matter money laundering, for continued funding.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Unions are abandoning Joe Biden.

He will have to rely on Black lives matter money laundering, for continued funding.

That's about all he'll get besides Hollywood, and maybe pro athletes. So he'll have the money but he won't have right kind of support he needs. I think there will be lots of white devils - that were bullied by bLM into kissing their shoes and kneeling while they apologized for being white - who anonymously push the button for Trump so as to secretly shove their fists up bLM's ass for the tactics they used.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

www.theguardian.com...

Grim news indeed. Although it doesn't say if the Republicans got any new donations out of it (I somehow doubt they did.)

I sometimes wish I could understand the mindset. Why people want welfare instead of good jobs? I don't get it. I've seen welfare up close and it's depressing. I've seen good jobs up close and people show a life in their eyes.

......Sometimes......

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

www.theguardian.com...

Grim news indeed. Although it doesn't say if the Republicans got any new donations out of it (I somehow doubt they did.)

I sometimes wish I could understand the mindset. Why people want welfare instead of good jobs? I don't get it. I've seen welfare up close and it's depressing. I've seen good jobs up close and people show a life in their eyes.

......Sometimes......

Because the majority of jobs are not good. Wages that keep you stuck taking away all your time from your family and those you love just to die deep in debt. If working doesn't make your life better, then why waste time doing it?

Most jobs really only bring the american dream to the owners of the business.
Raising the minum wage would help to fix this problem.

Min wage in my state is $8.50 an hour. 70% of the jobs here only pay min wage with no hope of raises or moving up the ladder.
Yes, it would be great if there were enough high paying jobs to go around but there just isn't. Only tons of low paying ones that get a person nowhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

www.theguardian.com...

......Sometimes......

Because the majority of jobs are not good. Wages that keep you stuck taking away all your time from your family and those you love just to die deep in debt. If working doesn't make your life better, then why waste time doing it?

How many welfare recipients have you had occasion to interact with?

You never see people so frightened as when that check comes late, or when they hear there is a motion before state or federal congress that might change their benefits.

With a low paying job, you have some control over your future. Not as much as would be ideal, but at least more than zero.

Give good attendance for a year or two and you can use that job history to get a better job elsewhere.

Most jobs really only bring the american dream to the owners of the business.
Raising the minum wage would help to fix this problem.

Min wage in my state is $8.50 an hour. 70% of the jobs here only pay min wage with no hope of raises or moving up the ladder.
Yes, it would be great if there were enough high paying jobs to go around but there just isn't. Only tons of low paying ones that get a person nowhere.

But the dems aren't proposing to do that. Raising the wage is useless if you don't have protective tariffs to go with it.

That would upset China, and I don't think very many dems want to upset China.

I agree it would be the best outcome.

top topics

join