It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan trolls GenZ into getting a tattoo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh boy, chock another one up to the troll army of 4 Chan. They convinced a bunch of GenZers on TikTok to unite as a generation by getting a tattoo of the letter Z. However this type of letter Z was used by the Nazi's!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If they want to feel unified, they should all get the Tide logo on their faces.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
If they want to feel unified, they should all get the Tide logo on their faces.

Haha! Get in TikTok and put it out there...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Gunny, but not as funny as the Q prank.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Interesting the push for matching Tattoo's

Not knowing history or it's implications is exactly what we have here. Not being overly religious, I do seem to remember about something like a mark? If it is cool well they will fall in line to get one!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
a reply to: seeker1963

Interesting the push for matching Tattoo's

Not knowing history or it's implications is exactly what we have here. Not being overly religious, I do seem to remember about something like a mark? If it is cool well they will fall in line to get one!

Leviticus 19:28 - "'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD".

Revelation 13: 15-17 - "And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name".

edit on 21/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I have a half size body tattoo to cover scars from an accident. If god exists where was he when my family died? If that's the reason I go to hell, I accept it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I have a half size body tattoo to cover scars from an accident. If god exists where was he when my family died? If that's the reason I go to hell, I accept it.

God was right there, with you and your family. It's that omnipresence thing.

You do know that Christians believe that God died, tortured to death. He went through it all, just like us, and that afterwards, he rose from the dead, just like everyone else will, according to what is written in the Bible. He was setting things up, on our behalf. He didn't do it for Himself.

Some will then face a second death, and some won't.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Jesus wasn't God, at least get your "facts" right
edit on 21.9.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Christians acknowledge that Jesus was God. Cults like the Jehovah's Witnesses and Latter Day Saints don't.

"For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority" - Colossians 2:10 about Jesus.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". - Jesus in Revelation 22:13.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made"... "and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth". - John 1:1-5 ... John 1:14.

... and ...

"We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, the Maker of heaven and earth, of things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the begotten of God the Father, the Only-begotten, that is of the essence of the Father. God of God, Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten and not made; of the very same nature of the Father, by Whom all things came into being, in heaven, and on earth, visible and invisible. Who for us humanity and for our salvation came down from heaven, was incarnate, was made human, was born perfectly of the holy virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit. By whom He took body, soul, and mind, and everything that is in man, truly and not in semblance. He suffered, was crucified, was buried, rose again on the third day, ascended into heaven with the same body, [and] sat at the right hand of the Father. He is to come with the same body and with the glory of the Father, to judge the living and the dead; of His kingdom, there is no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, in the uncreated and the perfect; Who spoke through the Law, prophets, and Gospels; Who came down upon the Jordan, preached through the apostles and lived in the saints.

"We believe also in only One, Universal, Apostolic, and Holy Church; in one baptism in repentance, for the remission, and forgiveness of sins; and in the resurrection of the dead, in the everlasting judgment of souls and bodies, and the Kingdom of Heaven and in the everlasting life
". - The Nicene Creed.

edit on 21/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If I knew you would start preaching like that, I would never had reacted.

Lesson learned.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If I knew you would start preaching like that, I would never had reacted.

Lesson learned.

Fair enough. I was just supporting my case.

edit on 21/9/2020 by chr0naut because: Had to fix the tags

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
2020, influencers. Amirite?

When will people realize idiots like to be told what to do and what you're telling them to do might backfire? Prepare for fire! Jesus, you think that hate and vitriol your comrades spew is righteous? No, its directed at anyone in their crosshairs.

Personal Responsibility

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Christians acknowledge that Jesus was God. Cults like the Jehovah's Witnesses and Latter Day Saints don't.

"For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority" - Colossians 2:10 about Jesus.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". - Jesus in Revelation 22:13.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made"... "and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth". - John 1:1-5 ... John 1:14.

... and ...

"We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, the Maker of heaven and earth, of things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the begotten of God the Father, the Only-begotten, that is of the essence of the Father. God of God, Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten and not made; of the very same nature of the Father, by Whom all things came into being, in heaven, and on earth, visible and invisible. Who for us humanity and for our salvation came down from heaven, was incarnate, was made human, was born perfectly of the holy virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit. By whom He took body, soul, and mind, and everything that is in man, truly and not in semblance. He suffered, was crucified, was buried, rose again on the third day, ascended into heaven with the same body, [and] sat at the right hand of the Father. He is to come with the same body and with the glory of the Father, to judge the living and the dead; of His kingdom, there is no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, in the uncreated and the perfect; Who spoke through the Law, prophets, and Gospels; Who came down upon the Jordan, preached through the apostles and lived in the saints.

"We believe also in only One, Universal, Apostolic, and Holy Church; in one baptism in repentance, for the remission, and forgiveness of sins; and in the resurrection of the dead, in the everlasting judgment of souls and bodies, and the Kingdom of Heaven and in the everlasting life
". - The Nicene Creed.

If Jesus was God, then the "sacrifice" meant nothing. Jesus knew he would survive with no lasting damage or consequence. He gave up nothing.

Persons that go in harm's way to save another, losing life or limb, is sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

originally posted by: chr0naut

... and ...

". - The Nicene Creed.

If Jesus was God, then the "sacrifice" meant nothing. Jesus knew he would survive with no lasting damage or consequence. He gave up nothing.

Persons that go in harm's way to save another, losing life or limb, is sacrifice.

I imagine that being tortured to death would be rather unpleasant, though.

Jesus was God and man. Omnipotent beings can do that kind of thing. Humans, not so much.

If Jesus was just a man, why would He be any different than so many other humans who have been tortured to death?

edit on 22/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yes I know the scriptures was being droll.

I wouldn't take a mark even being a non-christian, but these days millions will

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join