It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This UFO Is Real And A New US (Assembled in Mexico) Flying Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For some reason the video claims This UFO Is Real And A New US (Assembled in Mexico) Flying Weapon/ Vertical Take-Off Lantern (VTL). Lantern?

The video only has about 50 views at this time. The channel it is on is not focused on ufo's or any paranormal stuff.

This video reminds me of one posted here not too long ago. I looked but didn't find it.

If not visitors or what the video claims, my best guess is a Mylar balloon.

I did a quick and dirty cut and paste of some screen caps.

edit on 20-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Looks mylar balloon to me as well, like it's half inflated and tumbling in the wind?

I'd still be watching it if I saw this in person, wondering wth

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Looks like mylar balloons stuck together.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

well i guess who ever took the video didn't do well in history. balloons have been used as weapons before and are not new.

edit on 20-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sure this is Mexico?

It looks very very very much like a German suburban town. I notice the tiles on the roof, the building type and even the little vents on the roofs look exactly like a German town. Plants, everything fits.

I can be wrong of course but google Frankfurther Pfanne and you get these roof tiles.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Thanks for pointing that out.

I think I may have seen this video before or maybe one like it. Someone could of re-posted an old video from Germany. If so ATS will likely catch it.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Sure this is Mexico?

It looks very very very much like a German suburban town. I notice the tiles on the roof, the building type and even the little vents on the roofs look exactly like a German town. Plants, everything fits.

I can be wrong of course but google Frankfurther Pfanne and you get these roof tiles.

Have to agree, it could even be England (though the houses look a bit neat for us so probably Germany) the tree's look European and even the bird's seem to not have the right song for the US more like small garden birds over here on this side of the pond.
The Quality of the light and the angle (though we don't know the time of Day) casts very long shadow's, it look's like western Europe England, Holland or Germany.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Guys, the Youtube post's account has Hertfordshire in it's name... so the place it was filmed being England is a good guess. It only said "assembled in Mexico" not recorded there.

As far as the rest of it, exotic tech exists... this may be some, may not. *shrugs*

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The only way to weaponize that balloon is to tie a grenade under it ( a very light one).

Where does all the "US weapon assembled in Mexico" come from? And why is it flying low over a bunch of residential housing?

I will admit it is a lot more amusing than all of the covid,blm and political warfare on here, but I do not think it worthy of the ATS UFO buffs on here at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
More Jaime ?
Methinks , as it fits the M.O.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
At the beginning of the video, there is another object
Top of the screen, just under the roof hang
If that isn't somehow the moon, it could be another 'ufo'
My bet is also on mylar balloons, pretty common actually

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Naw...UFOnauts don't like getting vertigo any more than we do...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
not to drift topic but the Japanese had balloon bombs in WWII

agree just balloons. still a bit freaky though.

one of those bizzaro shows on cable showed a clip of a balloon that looked like a person walking in air.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add linque

top topics

join