It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy to make her interviews with a murderer into a book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Conspiracy nutcase Kerry Cassidy just revealed that she's compiling all eleven interviews with the convicted murderer Mark Richards into a book.

So a whole new readership will now be able to read how Richards was on active duty at the age of 13. How he flew helicopters in Vietnam for the US Army. How he then became a US Navy Captain. How he heroically battled extraterrestrial forces at the asteroid Vesta. How he heroically defended a secret base at Dulce, NM when it was overrun by reptoids.

....and most of all, how he was framed for the brutal murder of Richard Baldwin in 1982. How he couldn't possibly have committed the crime because he was off-planet at the time.

I assume that Amazon will put this in the Fiction category where it obviously belongs.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

Huh....well if like me you'd never heard about any of this before. Here's a good summary of what the OP's talking about.

narratively.com...

It's interesting(all kinda #ed up) to say the least...not gonna be buying her book though.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

You had me at β€œConspiracy nutcase...”
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Actually your write-up is awesome. Made me laugh. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
did you know aliens in the state of california are known to cause cancer? Only in California do rich people pay to listen to idiots talk about idiotic and fantastic things. I am sorry but I read about them in someones link here and just couldn't continue to read it because I not only started feeling dumber but was feeling somewhat embarrassed having that in my search history.

Give these people some lithium or something... *uck

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
did you know aliens in the state of california are known to cause cancer? Only in California do rich people pay to listen to idiots talk about idiotic and fantastic things. I am sorry but I read about them in someones link here and just couldn't continue to read it because I not only started feeling dumber but was feeling somewhat embarrassed having that in my search history.

Give these people some lithium or something... *uck

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Here I've been thinking it's because of them licking batteries 24/7

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: Brotherman
Here I've been thinking it's because of them licking batteries 24/7

I thought it had something to do with using wd-40 and duct tape, I am probably wrong but both products entail the same grave warning known to the state of california.

EDIT: battery licking is in the past, now it is wind mill humping because batteries are so totally environmentally gross and disgusting
edit on 20-9-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join