It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Genocide in Sweden ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am tired to start the argument with man made EMF dangers
It goes to nowhere ...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Of course it is. It hastens death...
EMT

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What, there are Swedish kooks too?

Unpossible!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It’s not 5G...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
In Italy they said if you are over 80 and you get covid just stay home and die - we aren't going to treat you even if you come to the hospital.

In the US five dem governors shipped covid positive patients to nursing homes and put them near the most susceptible people we have - our elderly. The actions of these five governors are responsible for roughly 1/3 of the covid deaths in the US.

Coincidentally, these five governors all have massive budget shortfalls. They also know that the elderly in nursing homes are both the least profitable in terms of taxes and most expensive in terms of financial aid and medical expenses.

This is nothing more than a sick twisted way to get one step closer to balancing their broken corrupt budgets.

Way to go democrats, murdering newborns and the elderly - the least profitable and most expensive people at both ends of the spectrum.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hint: there are also book's available about EMF

EMF*D

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Hint: there are also book's available about EMF

EMF*D

EMF stands for Electromotive Force. It's a term in physics and engineering, particularly used as a way of calculating electrical motor efficiency.

The author of the book "EMF*D", Joseph Mercola does not appear to have any electrical engineering or physics qualifications:

Joseph Mercola - Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Here is the longer list:

EMF

Electromagnetic fields

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Here is the longer list:

EMF

Electromagnetic fields

Even if you define EMF as meaning Electromagnetic Fields, it still doesn't qualify Mercola.

I have studied both Electronic Engineering and Physics at university level, so I am qualified to comment.

Did you know that the maximum power output of a 5G tower in an urban area of the USA is limited by government compliance standards to 100 Watts (and 200 Watts in a rural setting). I could guarantee that most homes have several light bulbs putting out higher Wattage, and at higher frequencies of Electromagnetic energy, than that.

There are also some conventional commercial radio stations, right in the middle of some American cities, putting out 50,000 Watts and they have been doing so for decades with no-one of the tens of millions of people in their vicinity, every day, for decades of their lives, reporting any significant numbers of sicknesses caused by RF (there will always be kooks, though, who need tinfoil hats to survive):

List of 50 kW AM radio stations in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 22/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

As I understand it, Respirators (that provide pressurized Oxygen via intubation) have been blamed for the high initial numbers of deaths early on in treatment of COVID-19 patients.

When hospitals used CPAP (Continuous Positive Air Pressure) machines that were not as invasive, fewer patients died. CPAP usually does not require additional Oxygen, but there are ways to supplement the air with Oxygen if it is thought of as necessary. CPAP machines do not require medical staff to intubate the patient and are frequently used and administered at home and by the patient.

I personally use a CPAP machine because of having sleep aponea. I know from experience the panic of having breathing difficulties and the way that a panic attack just makes things way worse.

Also, opioids are actually tolerated quite well and, provided you don't overdose the patient, can calm a patient and prevent a panic attack, which exacerbates low oxygen levels.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Look pal, i have had recently real life issues with EMF radiation, i was allready thinking that it`s better that i quit my job because of it. And, in other place i worked for years earlyer i was quite sick and tired because of the radiation...then i made the decision to move out from it to this current place, because the EMF levels were much lower in this current place.

So i been suffering this # for years and years and then i have to read allmost everyday here on ATS people downplaying it saying it`s nothing.

I dont care what you read, i get sick from EMF period, and so does many other also.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Look pal, i have had recently real life issues with EMF radiation, i was allready thinking that it`s better that i quit my job because of it. And, in other place i worked for years earlyer i was quite sick and tired because of the radiation...then i made the decision to move out from it to this current place, because the EMF levels were much lower in this current place.

So i been suffering this # for years and years and then i have to read allmost everyday here on ATS people downplaying it saying it`s nothing.

I dont care what you read, i get sick from EMF period, and so does many other also.

LOL. You are using a computational device to type your posts. You are swimming in electromagnetic fields, many at exactly the frequencies and greater field strength than that of 5G communications.

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity - Wikipedia

(post by Aljobs02 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Aljobs02 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join