It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Genocide in Sweden ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What on earth is going on in Sweden , i saw this woman speaking from Sweden telling that 5G is causing people respiratory issues, then in hospitals they put them to ventilators , and if i understand right what she says, they dont give oxygen . I am sure many here remember how they killed patients with ventilators in the covid-19 in NYC.

This is the Max Igan video , and the Sweden thing starts at 09:13 .

Covidiocracy

Also find this :

EXCLUSIVE: Swedish Doctor Pleads For Help – Gov’t Denies Elderly Coronavirus Patients Life Saving Oxygen (Watch)

The elderly people there 80 or above dont get oxygen , only hospitals can give oxygen and they dont send the elderly patients to hospitals , and they give morphine which then cause patient to die faster .

Swedish doctor fights for elderly victims of COVID-19 Launches 'Oxygen for All' campaign to urge ethical treatment at home and in hospitals

So are they killing patients in Sweden also , if so the official covid-19 death numbers are not correct . WTH is going on there ?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Could it not be the COVID 19 causing the respiratory issues in question and not the 5G?

Where i hail from they were sending the poor OAPs with the virus back to the care homes, infecting whole care facilities, and refusing to admit others that developed the virus in the facilities back into the hospitals.

That did not work out too well, you can be sure of that.

edit on 20-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Citation needed that 5g can have any effect on the human body.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I dont know what is going on there, i just repeated what the woman in video says. I agree that many things can cause respiratory issues. The doctor quite clearly says that oxygen is denied from patients and morphine gived....if someone had serious respiratory issues and difficulty breathing morphine sound like very wrong to me, i am not doctor thought.
edit on 20-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Im not a doctor nether but i do tend to assume diamorphine might not be the best of ideas for people with serious respiratory issues.

Then again if they are hooked up to monitoring machines and in an intensive care type environment, with trained medical health staff on hand, it might not be as dangerous or even the only option available where pain relief is concerned.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes, people with Covid where denied oxygen, unfortunatly, alot of people got upset ofcourse & i think it was like +200 nurses or so that wrote a petition to the government, altough i have not heard more about it since

Anyway, the lady in the video you linked to listed a bunch of symptoms, symptoms that is Covid symptoms & since she is a crazy lady she for some reason claim it was "5G" symptoms......

She's like a flatearther, make "facts" up & then attribute them to random stuff & causes, nothing to take seriously, she has absolutely no knownledge of 5G or it's proclaimed effects on the human body & the nurse she is referencing DID NOT say it was 5G symptoms, the crazy cat lady woman did, the nursers talked about covid patients & the crazy lady attributed that to 5G symptoms instead...

The nurse who pleeded for oxygen for covid patients is in no way linked to 5G....the crazy lady linked them together by herself & her own stupid "5G" conspiracy agenda....

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
All this 5g is the devil # is weak.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Do we have massive study's of electronic interference with the brain? Not ones vested by corporate interests.

I keep hearing, it's too new to have data on and it has no effect whatsoever. We've seen electromagnetic waves affecting children back when mental wards were still a thing, but suddenly okay?

So out of the billion of people on the planet, growing up in different environments, not one has any, negative or positive side effects from being exposed to constant bombardment of frequencys?

Yeah and yet Covid is real.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Bit more than a billion of people on the planet, 7.594 billion at last estimates.

COVID 19 is about as real as it gets, especially if you have other associated medical conditions and you end up with pneumonia that can kill you.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

Ok thanks for giving more info to this JesperA . I had once bad pneumonia and they gived oxygen to me, i like oxygen...i am addicted to oxygen , so sounds bad if they dont give it there as should.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
All this 5g is the devil # is weak.

All the wacky # like "5g causes covid" etc is useful madness,or maybe even directed by 5g companies to get people talking about all that nonsense,while the actual conspiracy about 5g is ignored.

Anyone who has looked into "smart"cities and how 5g is an integral part of them can see the real dangers of 5g.

The actual conspiracy is that 5g gives the now fully established surveilance state a shot of steroids.
Privacy,what little there is left evaporates in a smart city/smart grid/smart world.
Surveilance/data gathering goes way up.
The freedom of the individual is further eroded.

But ignore all that-5G is a directed energy covoravirus initiator! REEEEE!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

TruthBomb!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I hear that.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I can agree with that.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Good post, I was about to write this, it's disinformation spread to make all further claims against 5G look lunatic. This is why we have the term "conspiracy theorist" coined by intelligence agency and also tin foil hats.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Citation needed that 5g can have any effect on the human body.

It's this all over again.
The tobacco industry, it took over 50 years of medical evidence for court's to even start to look at curtailing them and a hell of a lot longer than that for anything to finally be done about the health implications of puffing smoke filled with chemicals and carcinogen's into your lung's.

One day the same will be true of the cell phone industry in fact Erikson sold it's business to Sony as soon as evidence started to pile up in decades ago now but people are hooked at both the personal level and the cultural level on cell phones today, removing them could cause economic harm since business is also dependent upon them to a very great degree.

They are definitely harmful though, to what degree 5G is more or less so than previous standards though is up there, probably more though.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
The actual conspiracy is that 5g gives the now fully established surveilance state a shot of steroids.
Privacy,what little there is left evaporates in a smart city/smart grid/smart world.
Surveilance/data gathering goes way up.
The freedom of the individual is further eroded.

How so? 5G isn't a security threat. It isn't some super powerful tool to steal data.

It's a means of transferring information at a more efficient speed. Like having bigger, wider roads on the motorway. Nothing about the motorway itself is a security issue.

What you USE on that motorway or what TOOLS you use on that motorway could be a security threat.

I really don't get where you people learn this stuff from. "5G is a threat to privacy". Explain how it is when 3G and 4G were not.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Seems to me 5G is a requirment for the internet of thing to come about.

As to the nefarious aspects associated with our data.

5G will simply allow them to spy on us in a more effective manner.

But like you suggest "they" aready had that base covered with 5G predecessors.

Fact of the matter is there is no true anonymity in the information age in which we live, to anyone with the will and/or ability/resorces to snoop through the meta data we produce in spades aka our beloved goobements and corporations.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A requirement only in the regard to speed and the ability for devices to use the technology to connect to The internet easily/more efficiently. But that has nothing to do with 5G and security. It’s like accusing the Nile of a crime for flowing too fast or allowing criminals to use boats on it...O_o

And perhaps there is little to no anonymity anymore. But 5G has nothing to do with that directly. It MAY allow apps or tools which take a lot of bandwidth to operate faster and more efficiently, allowing the hoax Qanon and non existent illuminaughty to use those tools to steal your data. Even tho they do not....

But 5G isn’t a security issue. Nor is it harmful as there is 0 evidence from real scientific studies to show that it is. You get more harmful radiation from the natural world.
edit on 21-9-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I did not say 5G was a security issue nor did i suggest it was harmful.

I would not go climbing and hugging any directional microwave antenna mast all the same.

I stand by my assesment of there being no true anonymity in the information age.

I dont know about more harmful radiation from the natural world but i imagine 5G is safe enouth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join