It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics is hate and you have been pulled into it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
USA has already fallen and most cannot see it. It is too late for change. For decades powerful men and women have been planning the fall of USA with a little tweak here and there...NOT too loud, no use of force, swaying the public based on their own fame and fortune and nothing more. How many examples does one need to see that ONLY fame and fortune is the way to getting into politics. How about Schwarzenegger? LOL A one term joke who wanted to be U.S. president!

My definition of politics - a secret game played between one political party with other political parties where both sides of politicians benefit, not the citizen.

A few good men no longer count. Those few in Congress who are looked at as "good men" are nothing more than saber rattlers who can only talk a game. As we all can see politics does NOT help anyone but politicians.

You should hold EVERY politician GUILTY of failing to do their job. A few good politicians does not help anyone because if it did the nation would have been much better decades ago.

Don't point a finger at the President.....point your finger at ALL politicians and hold them ALL responsible. If you knew all the deals going down without the citizens knowledge would alone start a civil war.

USA needs a bloody civil war. There must be one winner and its the winner will set policy. So lets get this crap started. Maybe once people see dead men and women and children on the streets MAYBE there politics will no longer matter....maybe food and clean water will be more important but on the other hand probably not. This civil war has been brewing for decades ..... not since President Trump.

If a civil war breaks out, WATCH how quick all politicians come together and attempt to stop the bloodshed BUT can not do this during peace! I hope ALL of Washington D.C. burns to the ground and ALL politicians dragged out onto the streets and hanged both local, state and federal politicians. This is USA's enemy! The f*cking politicians. If our government can not get along for its citizens benefits and not theirs and wants to fight to gain power,....then let's fight and lets make it bloody for all to see.

Do you have any idea how many perverts who are in Congress who have paid off their victims with GOVERNMENT money and no one cares AND its on the record.....of course this record is not for the citizens. AND this has been going on for decades!!!! AND again no one cares.....because it is still ongoing.

As an ex M.I field agent and the crap I saw what our government officials does is treason!!! AND this has been going on for decades.. I have been involved in SCI projects where our OWN U.S. government hands over Top Secret data to its enemies NOT its allies! Back then it was called "Exchange Day" and I have seen it numerous times where Russian and Chinese scientists in white lab coats and briefcases are given free range on classified projects meanwhile allegedly we are doing the same... I was working with the Conventional Forces Europe (CFE) reporting allied and enemy equipment and anyone who worked this back in the 90's saw this criminal activity and when reported to higher HQ you were fired or replaced...depended on how loud you voiced your concern.

The time has come....my wish? The American people see who the enemy is....it is the politicians.....ALL OF THEM...as they pocket kickbacks and HUSH money for their own benefit and their family meanwhile they could care less about the average American.

Do NOT fall for this lie......

edit on 20-9-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It's arguable if the politicians or the media is at fault.

However as a firm believer in personal responsibility, I am confident to say that it's the people's mindset that is the big problem here.

To say or argue that the politicians are only to blame for this is like saying that the German population in WW2 were all saints, which is far from the truth. At a certain point it was not a free decision anymore, as the NAZI got so much power and had the law on their side (that they changed to their liking).

I see the USA at a tipping point and by no means I want to see a war (unlike you seem to do) but I know that history repeats and the democrats that justify the current riots will be just as authoritian as the NAZI were. Just the difference is, they are very open on their agenda, the NAZI were smarter with that.

Just look at the open threats that come from this camp / politic side to burn down building, business, tear down statues with no public democratic process behind. This is a huge red flag for a party that calls themselves "democrats". If they would value the democratic process, they would step in, regardless if it is furthering their agenda.

But they do not.

Nobody forces the rioters to riot, it's all from their head. Induced by media and politicians, yes, but at the end of the day it comes down to personal decisions, personal responsibility and a good portion of lack of parenting.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I agree politicians are useless liars but hellbent on destroying America? No.

And what good is civil war? It would just result in a new government with the same problems.

I've been debating in my recent thread on this. A NWO really is the only solution. Not the dreaded conspiracy, take-over-the-world nonsense but, we need a common global aim and agenda.

With competent leaders.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I was about to star and flag this post and then I read the part about dead children.......

No physical war is needed, this isn't physical bondage it's psychological.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This is not about what you want. This is about truth. Children are being murdered DAILY and I have not seen you stand up and voice your opinion online, TV or radio.

And when this war starts children will die.

Go ahead and close your eyes, ears and mouth and hope it goes away.... the American way.....right?

originally posted by: Daughter2
I was about to star and flag this post and then I read the part about dead children.......

No physical war is needed, this isn't physical bondage it's psychological.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Taking a line from Twain....

The reports of America's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

We survived a civil war. We survived the struggle for civil rights. We survived the cold war. We will survive this, and like all the other challenges we have faced, will come through this stronger than ever.

All great powers throughout history have eventually declined and faded into the annals of history, but we are not yet at that preciface.

Underestimate the strength and resolve of the United States at your own peril.

Oh beautiful for spacious skies my friend.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Don't point a finger at the President.....point your finger at ALL politicians and hold them ALL responsible. If you knew all the deals going down without the citizens knowledge would alone start a civil war.

USA needs a bloody civil war. There must be one winner and its the winner will set policy. So lets get this crap started. Maybe once people see dead men and women and children on the streets MAYBE there politics will no longer matter

so every politician is a useless idiot bar President Trump (of course) and innocent American civilians must die, sounds pretty depressing to me. Do you hold this view of other countries also?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
He wrote point the fingers at ALL politicians, that includes Trump. A bit of mental transfer needed but you just saw what you wanted to see and off you went on a tangent, so steep, you arrived at the conclusion it's depressing.

I disagree with a lot what DeathSlayer writes but this should be a discussion, not kindergarten / preschool blaming of simple right or wrong. I do not care what you answer, you can rant, deny but you went of the deep end here.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

America doesn't need another civil war.

That last one obviously didn't work if they require another one.

What America needs is peace, legal justice and prosperity. You don't get that from the opposite.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No justice No peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It's been clear to me for awhile now but even more so in this hellish year that it has always been We The People Vs The Psychopathic Government and NOT left vs right. Glad to see even more people are realizing this fact. Like the saying goes, if democracy and voting were to truly benefit us, they would never allow it.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Dude....you are dreaming.... wake up.

originally posted by: Mach2

We survived a civil war. We survived the struggle for civil rights. We survived the cold war. We will survive this, and like all the other challenges we have faced, will come through this stronger than ever.

All great powers throughout history have eventually declined and faded into the annals of history, but we are not yet at that preciface.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Other countries do not have the rights like in USA.

These riots would not have happened for over 3 months in most western countries. It would have been stopped, instead in USA BILLIONS of dollars in damages in a few cities.

Murder up as high as 60% since the riots.....would never happen in many countries.

Looting is also NOT tolerated in most countries...

Why even Fake News is illegal in some western countries....why? Because anyone with a brain knows if you let radicals and anarchist have their way on TV, radio or internet and spread hate and lies like in America....their cities would be burning like it is in USA.

originay posted by: UpIsNowDown

USA needs a bloody civil war. There must be one winner and its the winner will set policy. So lets get this crap started. Maybe once people see dead men and women and children on the streets MAYBE there politics will no longer matter

so every politician is a useless idiot bar President Trump (of course) and innocent American civilians must die, sounds pretty depressing to me. Do you hold this view of other countries also?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I totally agree but that does not change anything. Sitting on our hands as we wait......wait for what?

For someone else to fix the looting, murder, buildings burning, dumbass white people running around acting like they have been affected by the system as a minority....in the name of BLM?

Being silent is being a coward. Let other people control your life is being a coward.

We can kill people in other countries and we are damn good at it BUT what we can't do is live in a balanced and peaceful place at home.

The enemy has had 60 + years to infiltrate our political system and our way of life. They have been patient and waiting......waiting for this day. America is deeply divided....due to our politicians.

Do you have any idea what our children are learning today?

originally posted by: chr0naut

America doesn't need another civil war.

That last one obviously didn't work if they require another one.

What America needs is peace, legal justice and prosperity. You don't get that from the opposite.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Dude....you are dreaming.... wake up.

originally posted by: Mach2

You go by the screen name "deathslayer", thinking that's so cool, but I'm the one in fantasyland?

Does your mom know you're on the interwebz?

LMAO.....
edit on 9202020 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I denounce all politicians in all my posts with no exceptions, would you like proof, and you think i am ranting and going off the deep end (in a thread about innocent americans dying no less), dam what do you think of some of the other posters on ATS I shudder to think.

Within the OP, where I quoted he states "Don't point a finger at the President"

i think every single politician in every country is a complete waste of space with less use than a kardashian.

ALL politicians are self serving wastes of time, repeat after me None of the above, none of the above!!

ALL politicians are two faced lying scum, simple

Are you also happy to side with him on the killing of men, women and children?
edit on 20-9-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I don't care about your opinion and you do not need to proof anything to me. You fell for a short conclusion and I made you aware of it.

Are you also happy to side with him on the killing of men, women and children?

To answer your question though, no I do not. This is not taking sides, grow up.

Add: You don't get it don't you? For you it's all positive or negative, everyone not of your opinion has to be "on the other side". Really is this the best you can do?
edit on 20.9.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It's arguable if the politicians or the media is at fault.

What in the hell? No it isn't! It isn't even arguable

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
Please read my post completely, not just drag one sentence out of context.

So are the media and politicians forcing those critters to riot or loot? It's their own personal decision to do that. Politicians and media are to blame, but at the end of the day it's the decision the individual makes.

But I already wrote that, calm down.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Alright But that' show stopper is your own fault

Alright I give you a pass it's actually a good post.

I just had the same thing happen to me in one of my threads
and so as you can see how I had to pay it forward. lol
edit on 20-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join