It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW EVIDENCE Suggets Some West Coast Wildfires Were Started by Arson | The Glenn Beck Program

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Perhaps we should just ignore the arsonists then?

I'm trying to understand why you seem to be providing cover for them, but I just don't get it. What is your point exactly; arson is not a thing to worry about or care about?

The arsonists are a matter of public record which is the point of the video. You can't deny them. Funny thing about fires is they are not political, they burn anything or anyone unfortunate enough to be in the path.

Climate change makes it even more important that the Sierra Club step aside, admit not allowing the clearing of brush and controlled burns is stupid and destructive, and let the Forest Service resume good management techniques developed over centuries, from experience. Years of court ordered mismanagement compliments of the Sierra Club are producing the results were seeing now.

It's no longer funny after billions in damage and human lives being sacrificed at the altar of radicals. Environmental lawsuits are responsible for the carnage. At some point people with two brain cells to rub together, need to wake up.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
in the news it said we getting a la nina which means not a lot of rain in the winter and dry summer. dryer winter means less mudslides in areas that are deforested by fires...when we get the el nino is when we get the torrential rains.

yes a reveal party went wrong one or to arsonists...but we had an unusual amount of lighting in a certain small period of time that caused a lot of fire to happen......

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Most of the fires were started by lightening. Yes, some fires were started by arsonists. One was started by a gender reveal party gone bad.

Sometimes people start fire on purpose, sometime they start fires by accident. Sometimes nature starts fires.

But, there is no doubt that years of drought and hotter and longer dry seasons make fires worse. Next will come the rains, the flooding and the mud slides.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Perhaps we should just ignore the arsonists then?

I'm trying to understand why you seem to be providing cover for them, but I just don't get it. What is your point exactly; arson is not a thing to worry about or care about?

The arsonists are a matter of public record which is the point of the video. You can't deny them. Funny thing about fires is they are not political, they burn anything or anyone unfortunate enough to be in the path.

Climate change makes it even more important that the Sierra Club step aside, admit not allowing the clearing of brush and controlled burns is stupid and destructive, and let the Forest Service resume good management techniques developed over centuries, from experience. Years of court ordered mismanagement compliments of the Sierra Club are producing the results were seeing now.

It's no longer funny after billions in damage and human lives being sacrificed at the altar of radicals. Environmental lawsuits are responsible for the carnage. At some point people with two brain cells to rub together, need to wake up.

Sane Blaine.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Those are only the arsons they have charged people with. How many people have got away without getting caught. This is an arsonists dream, start a fire and it will be blamed on climate change. Maybe only one in a ten thousand people are pyromaniacs in this country, so how many people live in California, Washington, and Oregon, use math to figure out how many pyromaniacs would have increased opportunity to get away with starting a forest fire.

Also, how many people smoking Cannabis are out in the woods on trails and toss their joint on the ground. Lots of fires were started over the years by cigarettes when people smoked in the woods, but tobacco makes you smarter, pot makes you high and dampens a person's perception. When it is dry, do not smoke either when in the woods. Making pot legal probably increases the risk of forest fires a bit too, just like cigarettes used to.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
in the news it said we getting a la nina which means not a lot of rain in the winter and dry summer. dryer winter means less mudslides in areas that are deforested by fires...when we get the el nino is when we get the torrential rains.

yes a reveal party went wrong one or to arsonists...but we had an unusual amount of lighting in a certain small period of time that caused a lot of fire to happen......

Most of the fires were started by lightening. Yes, some fires were started by arsonists. One was started by a gender reveal party gone bad.

Sometimes people start fire on purpose, sometime they start fires by accident. Sometimes nature starts fires.

But, there is no doubt that years of drought and hotter and longer dry seasons make fires worse. Next will come the rains, the flooding and the mud slides.

Most of the lightning was at a few specific times. California has not been doing as much as they should to lessen risk in forests for about ten years. Around here the DNR and Forestry service does controlled burns...in fact a couple of years ago they had a fire start because they did a burn when it was too windy and it got away from them....they were pretty embarrassed but did admit it when some of the workers leaked it out to the public that they were told to do the burn even when they knew it was riskier.

My sisters husband worked for the DNR and was in charge of marking trees for loggers to try to have fire breaks made in some areas. I used to get info on what was going on with that. I assume it is still the same, he retired about ten years ago. The Forest service works with the DNR up here to try to manage the forests, we have a lot of them here and they have done a decent job of managing them.
edit on 19-9-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Those are only the arsons they have charged people with. How many people have got away without getting caught. This is an arsonists dream, start a fire and it will be blamed on climate change. Maybe only one in a ten thousand people are pyromaniacs in this country, so how many people live in California, Washington, and Oregon, use math to figure out how many pyromaniacs would have increased opportunity to get away with starting a forest fire.

Also, how many people smoking Cannabis are out in the woods on trails and toss their joint on the ground. Lots of fires were started over the years by cigarettes when people smoked in the woods, but tobacco makes you smarter, pot makes you high and dampens a person's perception. When it is dry, do not smoke either when in the woods. Making pot legal probably increases the risk of forest fires a bit too, just like cigarettes used to.

I agree with half of what you said but honestly, I think the average weed smoker will be quite conscientious about how they dispose of their roach in that environment.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: rickymouse

I agree with half of what you said but honestly, I think the average weed smoker will be quite conscientious about how they dispose of their roach in that environment.

Yeah, RIGHT.....I was really conscious about it when I was out in the woods when I was in my late teens and twenties. After the fire started in the pine needles at the campground a couple of times and I had to dump out my beer on it, I learned to make sure to watch out...Pouring out beer on a fire was so wasteful. I learned to watch it more so I wouldn't run out of beer.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

How climate change affects wildfires

Although human activities — such as lighting campfires and discarding lit cigarettes — are mainly responsible for starting the fires, hotter weather makes forests drier and more susceptible to burning.

Rising temperatures, a key indicator of climate change, evaporate more moisture from the ground, drying out the soil, and making vegetation more flammable.

At the same time, winter snowpacks are melting about a month earlier, meaning that the forests are drier for longer periods of time.

www.edf.org...

This isn't exactly rocket science. Climate change affects/promotes fires even though it may not directly cause them. These arent mutually exclusive.... arson vs climate change.

Climate Change exists, greatly impacts our planet, and it will continue to get worse. Arsonists starting fires has no effect on that.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

A video released by the US Forest Service shows the moment an off-duty border patrol officer in Arizona shoots a makeshift target with the words "Boy" and "Girl" written on it and it explodes in an open field, revealing a plume of blue smoke and sparking a massive wildfire, in a gender reveal party gone awry.

This was a gender reveal that went bad, starting a HUGE fire last year.

Is that video credible? That was seriously ridiculous. They did that with all that tall dry brush everywhere?? And stood there filming it steady and no one's panicking in the footage??

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Amazing that Canada and Mexico dont seem to have lightning. Super lucky for them, huh?

British Columbia has 25 active wildfires right now, Mexico has some near the border. Mexico had more earlier in the summer and a lot in 2019. Are you just not googling this stuff?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Beck just kicks ass now days.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

The media — and social media — insist that this year's fires in California and Oregon are a product of climate change. Well Glenn has news for all these so-called "protectors" of the truth. Even better, he has the actual DOCUMENTS to prove otherwise! Here are the arrest records for multiple suspected ARSONISTS — and at least one is a known BLM activist, dating back to Ferguson. So what's really going on? It's up to you to always question what you're being told, do your research, and find the truth. WATCH more Glenn Beck:

Seriously, is this where you're going.

Climate change doesn't cause fires, it creates the conditions where fires start easier and can get out of control faster because it dries everything out.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies?

Do you not understand? 58 fires in Washington state! All caused by human's through stupidity or by Arson! The criminal act of deliberately setting fire to property. All set on the same day Monday!

But the press and Biden are trying to brainwashing the public into believing its all by climate change. Trying to shift the blame for political reasons! They want more global taxes for something we have no control over. Climate change.

58 FIRES ALL CAUSED BY HUMAN'S ON THE SAME DAY! 9 significant fires!
edit on 20-9-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

controlled burns and forest management helps with keeping forest fires from happening. Even with highly combustible forest floor. The West coast has been lacking in doing that, and it's been identified as a main cause of the fires. That's not to say that global warming isn't a thing, just that some proactive management can help a great deal in reducing these fires. But you can't do it after a fire, you have to do it before everything burns.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
my understanding is that its better to let fires burn so the old trees and ground clutter can be removed to make way for new healthy trees. its cyclical.
I think there are some kind of pines with cones that won't open and release seeds UNLESS they burn / scorched.

prob is too many people have houses in the woods and they want the gummint to keep them safe.
like building houses in flood areas. I want what I want and I demand the gummint protect my stuff.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Climate Change exists, greatly impacts our planet, and it will continue to get worse. Arsonists starting fires has no effect on that.

Say it with me now:
Glorifying violence in the media and video games does not increase violence, guns do.
Pre existing medical conditions don’t kill older people, covid does.
Wildfires are not caused by mismanagement of forest they are cause by climate change.

Great job class now go out and be the change you want to be.👎

But remember...

Do your part wear a mask, don’t worry if it really doesn’t work, you will feel better doing all selfish things you used to.

Do your part and recycle, don’t worry that our streets are full of trash and human waste. You recycle now so your a hero for the environment, feel good about your selfless acts of kindness.

Do your part, and report someone not wearing a mask but ignore the child trafficking that’s going on, we need you to feel good about you and it feels good to do the right thing when someone is clearly doing the wrong thing.

Do your part, Put BLM in all your protest signs. You don’t want to appear insensitive, plus you can feel more comfortable telling people your voting for our white rich old man for president.

Have fun and here are some condoms so.......

I’ll stop, sorry for the rant, but its been a while since I have been in ATS and most likely now will head back out to the real world. See you in the FEMA Camps.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As much as I hate Antifa, the sad truth is the only way these kids could start a forest fire is if they went jogging in the woods in their skinny jeans. Remember that guy In the video catching his legs on fire? That’s the rule, not the exception.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

edit on 20-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It’s cute you try and belittle arson (comparing it to something as cute and homey as a gender reveal party) now that you can’t deny it. Fortunately they really aren’t comparable.

I wonder why many news media and democrats wanted to try and pretend that the fires were all naturally formed, no way anyone caused them for some form of non violent protests...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join