It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Attacks on Supporters of President Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So, I was originally going to post this as a response to someone else's comment, but after seeing the complete list and just sheer number, I felt like this deserved it's own thread.

Every day, I read all this hypocritical bull# about peaceful protests and right wing violence. I have no love for far conservative ideals, or Trump but this left wing #'s beyond crazy.

Anyway, I present to you, the list of peaceful attacks on Trump supporters.

www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com...

second summarized list updated as of June 26(so more recent incidents are missing)
For the summary

Stats

Attacks On Trump Supporters

Hate Crime “Trump Effect” Hoaxes

Republican HQ’s Attacked

So nearly 500 direct assaults and attacks.

Some of the more shocking ones I found, i'm sure many of these have turned up on ATS before.

Black Trump Supporter Shot And Killed In Broad Daylight

Couple Arrested After Running Teens With Trump Flags on Their Bikes Off The Road

Woman assaults 12-year-old boy in Boulder over Trump yard sign

Aari Rebane Threw a Rock at Truck with a Trump Flag and then Physically Assaulted the Driver when the Truck Stopped

Gay Trump Supporter Beaten Unconscious on Texas Street After He Pulls Out Trump Lighter

African-American Vietnam Vet Trump Supporter Shot at Cleveland Bar During Heated Political Debate

Project Veritas Exposes Anti-Trump Protesters Plans to Deploy Butyric Acid into Ventilation Systems

Kidnap And Torture Of Trump-Supporter Streamed On Facebook Live

Trump Supporter Was Pulled From Car, Beaten, Car stolen, & Dragged Down the Road in Chicago. All on Camera.

That's just a small sampling of the peaceful actions of those on the left. It's bad enough i've seen the media constantly babble about peaceful intentions while claiming acts of violence by those not on the left, but people here on ATS actually come out and defend this appalling behaviour.

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

— George Orwell, 1984

These people have become completely deluded and brainwashed into this doublethink believing violence is peaceful, those that torture and mutilate people for differing politcal beliefs care about human life. They care only about power and control and forcing everyone to follow in line. No individual thoughts, no individual freedoms, no individual beliefs and they'll kill you to make sure of this while they yell in your face about how violent you are as you bleed out in the #ing street.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The high school kid who was recently murdered in Minneapolis was a Trump campaign volunteer. I wouldn't include it though because right now, the police are pretty sure that was incidental. They think he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
and the media, dEms and their hateful base are genuinely surprised at the MASSIVE loss of support they’re experiencing right now

It’s glorious to watch

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What about the incident where a young boy's MAGA hat was stolen by two young women.
edit on 19-9-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
~500 events over a 4 year period, or ~125 a year. 434 direct attacks on Trump Supporters, or ~108.5 direct attacks per yer.

I know this is old, but here's some hate crime statistics from 2018.

www.justice.gov...

8,646 victims. 65.5% of that years hate crimes were categorized as "Crimes Against Persons". That's ~5,544 victims.

Now let's say we add in the estimated 109 attacks per year on Trump Supporters to be included as a hate crime. That's a new total of 5,653 victims.

This means that if attacks on trump supporters were counted as hate crimes, they would have accounted for 1.9% of hate crimes against persons in 2018.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

And for balance.

But a nationwide review conducted by ABC News has identified at least 54 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

And for balance.

But a nationwide review conducted by ABC News has identified at least 54 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault

abcnews.go.com...

Wow what balance 54 compared to over 500.

Actually as of 2018 the real list was 639, add to that the acts that happened in the last 2 years.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
~500 events over a 4 year period, or ~125 a year. 434 direct attacks on Trump Supporters, or ~108.5 direct attacks per yer.

I know this is old, but here's some hate crime statistics from 2018.

www.justice.gov...

8,646 victims. 65.5% of that years hate crimes were categorized as "Crimes Against Persons". That's ~5,544 victims.

Now let's say we add in the estimated 109 attacks per year on Trump Supporters to be included as a hate crime. That's a new total of 5,653 victims.

This means that if attacks on trump supporters were counted as hate crimes, they would have accounted for 1.9% of hate crimes against persons in 2018.

And that makes it acceptable?

Hardly and the list is much longer than the one the OP has.

www.breitbart.com... Here is a list up until July 2018 and it is 649 incidents long with links and references.

Add to that the rioting/looting/property destruction and now a call to burn down Congress by anti-Trumpers and we have a clear pattern of behavior by those who support Biden and it is not pretty. What will they do to conservatives once they have the Presidency/House/Senate, I shudder to think since it is clear how they handle people who disagree with them when not in power.

edit on 9/19/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

And for balance.

abcnews.go.com...

but whatabout.......

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I love the hypocrisy of big tech in all this.

“I will assassinate the following senators and burn down thw capitol” - does not violate anti-violence rules on twitter.

“I think self defence is ok” - violates anti-violence rules on twitter.

Trump’s 2nd term needs to bring regulations of big tech. Teddy Roosevelt style.

Corporate political advocacy in general is a massive, and growing problem. A general issue in the increasingly oligarchical western world.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

From your link

ABC News could not find a single criminal case filed in federal or state court where an act of violence or threat was made in the name of President Barack Obama

menrec.com...

Your source seems questionable. I also didn't see a single link to any source stories on that article. ABC news' articles is worse than my crappy op on ATS. At least I can provide sources and citations.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Wow what balance 54 compared to over 500

Don't be pathetic. Balance in the argument not in the numbers.

Some people really are twats.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

This proves statistically that you've all been cucked by the soys. Maybe you people have been drinking too much tap water with the fem hormones in it, it's made you soft with large pendulous moobs.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I remember when we all used to be Americans and supported our country even if we didn’t agree. Now we have such vile rhetoric that we have violence against people you don’t agree with. It is sick and a lot of it is due to the toxic identity politics of Democrats.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Democrats will just shrug it off like everything else ❌cancel.culture❌

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Meh, I don't even live down there...I just like to be one of those foreign trolls fomenting unrest the media likes to scare everyone about. I should be getting my 10000 ruble cheque for this thread in a week or so.
edit on 19/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Did anyone think to list the number of Republican campaign HQs and similar that have been firebombed?

I recall the one in 2016.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Alrighty then, carry on comrade.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Should we throw up the list of faked hate crimes like the Jussie Smollett case?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The high school kid who was recently murdered in Minneapolis was a Trump campaign volunteer. I wouldn't include it though because right now, the police are pretty sure that was incidental. They think he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah, he was in Minneapolis.
Portland would have gotten him killed too I suspect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join