It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Future Labs. The Future Equality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
blackfutureslab.org...

WHO WE ARE

The Black Futures Lab transforms Black communities into constituencies that change the way power operates—locally, statewide and nationally. The problems facing our communities are complex—the solutions require experimentation, innovation and political power. We deserve elected officials that represent us, policies that improve our lives, and politics that reflect our lives.

Are you ready to join us?

You can see this by clicking donate button.

Black Futures Lab is a fiscally sponsored project of the Chinese Progressive Association. CPA is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Our tax identification number is 23-7404756. This contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.

This political group is here to the help black communities of America become a political power, separate communities into weird little groups and bring the USofA to its knees.

Black to the Ballot registers, engages, and activates Black voters through our national voter registration drive and our sister organization, Black to the Future Action Fund’s, Black Agenda 2020 – an agenda that translates the Black Census results into a policy platform that empowers Black communities.

We’ve partnered with 15 Black-led grassroots organizations in 9 states to register 10,000 new Black voters and get 50,000 people to pledge to vote. Check out our incredible partners:

Power U Center for Social Change

New Florida Majority Education Fund

Miami Workers Center

Greater Birmingham Ministries

Transgender Advocates Knowledgeable Empowering

Women Healing & Empowering Women

Georgia Stand-Up

New Georgia Project

Ubuntu Village

Families and Friends of Louisiana’s Incarcerated Children

Ex-Incarcerated People Organizing

Make It Work Nevada

Equity and Transformation Chicago

Dignity and Power Now

Transgender Gender-Variant & Intersex Justice Project

We’re committed to building Black political power. Will you join us?

America you're under attack! Wake up! China Biden.

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Sounds like they have set their sights really low. Only 10,000 new voters desired?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Who are we under attack by in regards to your op exactly?
I’ve known about a few of the organizations mentioned many years ago and I agree with what they do and here in Nevada they are actually getting things done.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Thanks to a wonderful researcher in the Q thread, I now see that this organization is in cahoots with China.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Who are we under attack by in regards to your op exactly?
I’ve known about a few of the organizations mentioned many years ago and I agree with what they do and here in Nevada they are actually getting things done.

Most social justice organizations are funded by China.
Communism glides in on equality and gay rights. That is historical fact. China is using these organizations to foment all the unrest we've been seeing. This is a very deep and huge operation they're running on our country and could not have succeeded without strategic bribes to both Republicans and Democrats.
Do we feel comfortable with china funding the fix to our country's problems?
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago5704699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Americans are not willing to accept that yet.

Just like they will blow off any suggestion that certain American leaders are in cahoots with China, in the covid-19 atrocity.

When that is revealed officially, there will still be a ton of people unwilling to accept the proof presented... which is normal and expected for something so profound.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just like they will blow off any suggestion that certain American leaders are in cahoots with China, in the covid-19 atrocity.

When that is revealed officially, there will still be a ton of people unwilling to accept the proof presented... which is normal and expected for something so profound.

americanmilitarynews.com...

“It’s in our interest for China to be stable,” Biden said during a town hall with CNN’s Jake Tapper on September 10. “We want China to grow. We don’t want a war with China.”
In addition to supporting China’s entry into the WTO, a move that has reportedly eliminated more than 3.4 million jobs from the United States economy, Biden defended normalizing trade relations with China. Of the 3.4 million jobs lost, roughly 2.6 million were eliminated in manufacturing, Breitbart reported.

“It is not in our interest for China to take advantage of us. What has Trump done? Poked his finger in the eye of allies and embraced every autocrat in the world … we make up 25% of the world economy and we’ve lost all our friends,” Biden told CNN last week. “The way to keep China in line is to make two things clear. Insist we play by international rules.”

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Black Futures Lab is a fiscally sponsored project of the Chinese Progressive Association
. CPA is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Our tax identification number is 23-7404756. This contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.

If true, we shouldn't be looking at Russia for trying to destabilize the United States. Im sure other world powers have made attempts. But it's more obvious that the CCP is looking to collect debt and be the only world power.

Still feel George Soros has a finger on this, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: carewemust

americanmilitarynews.com...

“It’s in our interest for China to be stable,” Biden said during a town hall with CNN’s Jake Tapper on September 10. “We want China to grow. We don’t want a war with China.”
In addition to supporting China’s entry into the WTO, a move that has reportedly eliminated more than 3.4 million jobs from the United States economy, Biden defended normalizing trade relations with China. Of the 3.4 million jobs lost, roughly 2.6 million were eliminated in manufacturing, Breitbart reported.

“It is not in our interest for China to take advantage of us. What has Trump done? Poked his finger in the eye of allies and embraced every autocrat in the world … we make up 25% of the world economy and we’ve lost all our friends,” Biden told CNN last week. “The way to keep China in line is to make two things clear. Insist we play by international rules.”

And all along I thought the clintons were anti-americans in pro China.

Biden and whatever she is they must never ever be able to put their foot or their feet into the oval office.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Black Futures Lab is a fiscally sponsored project of the Chinese Progressive Association
. CPA is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Our tax identification number is 23-7404756. This contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.

If true, we shouldn't be looking at Russia for trying to destabilize the United States. Im sure other world powers have made attempts. But it's more obvious that the CCP is looking to collect debt and be the only world power.

Still feel George Soros has a finger on this, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Psst...PSST! BB...

....its always been China.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

blackfutureslab.org...

The Black Futures Lab transforms Black communities into constituencies that change the way power operates—locally, statewide and nationally. The problems facing our communities are complex—the solutions require experimentation, innovation and political power. We deserve elected officials that represent us, policies that improve our lives, and politics that reflect our lives.

Are you ready to join us?

I find this to be very racist. Until the black community can cease to exist as an entity, there will always be racism.

In America today, there are different kinds of people as there are everywhere. We have those in poverty who were born into the slums. We have the middle class who came from blue collar labor and we also have the elite. Interesting enough, color does not determine any of these categories since there are people of all races in each.

As intelligent people, why should we make this about race? Everyone in the USA has the same opportunity. I'm not a member of the elite but I have a good life. It wasn't handed to me but I was fortunate to have ambition and I've accomplished what I consider a good quality of life.

I'm sorry black folks, but you need to realize you are like everyone else and you have to compete. I work with quite a few people who are smarter and more capable than me and some of them are not "white".

edit on 9-18-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Welp, off to look up their ancient secret.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I can save you the time if you wish

Dynasty and conquest.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

*shrugs*

So Marxism.

*yawn*

Here's my shocked face.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

So Marxism.

*yawn*

Here's my shocked face.

Isn't Marxism ironic?

China released details of the raids on its journalists last week after Australia pulled two of its journalists out of China, shedding further light on the mounting tensions between Australia and China that led up to the diplomatic standoff over the two men.

The searches by Australian authorities were part of an investigation into possible Chinese foreign interference, according to court documents.
China, in turn, has slapped restrictions on imports of Australian beef, barley and wine, and warned its tourists and students to reconsider Australia as a destination because of what it said was rise in racial discrimination against Chinese people.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
From what I read elsewhere, without looking into it, that this was a Chinese American organization, but they receive funding from China. I don't know, put them all in a camp like during WWII (just kidding).

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Very good finding. Evidence puts China right in the middle of it.

Of course we know how China and Democrats spend time in horisontal tango. And implications exist to BLM and Antifa. But here is one, right openly, yet less noticed.

Star and stripes - flag for this!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Most social justice organizations are funded by China

wtf..
George Soros !

Wake up

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

why u no sign up, it good for ecrawilty. what u no rike ecrawilty. p_ _ _ing lacist.

top topics

join