It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Karen Confronts CVS Manager After He Called Cops On Black Men For Shoplifting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So, this crusading bLM/dNC/aNTIFA 'Karen' witnesses an unspeakable injustice at CVS.

It seems TWO black men were ejected from a CVS for allegedly shoplifting.
Evil and racist police were called by the CVS manager to arrest these two.

WELL...not being one to stand idly by while innocent black shoplifters are being subjected to racist store policy...THIS brave Karen confronts the CVS store manager while she records their encounter for posting on Twitter and FB.
(CAUTION: 'Karen' is an 'up-talker')

LET'S WATCH...
Fun video is Fun:
twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

According to Karen...black people should be allowed to shoplift without consequences...because it's just the store's stuff being stolen...and calling the police is fatal to black people.

Apparently, before she took down all her social media after being ridiculed by...EVERYONE, Karen had been calling for a protest in front of the CVS for reporting alleged black shoplifters.

edit on 18-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is perfectly illustrative of the BLM mentality.

This is a group who is loud and violent but dumber than a box of rocks.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

According to Karen...black people should be allowed to shoplift without consequences...because it's just the store's stuff being stolen...and calling the police is fatal to black people.

This insanity has been going on for quite some time. Some of the more radical BLM people think that goods and property are "owed" to them. Apparently, there's a sizeable group of white people who support this, at least until the property in question belongs to them.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That's it, I'm boycotting CVS for disrupting this peaceful looting!

edit on 18-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's called reparations when black people 'steal'(justly appropriate). Don't tell me you've been watching fake news and not CNN?
edit on 18/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It's bad enough people make assumptions that if this was a black guy, per police interactions. This incident has passed without their death, yet she's still assuming a call to police to confront a criminal that happens to be black means a death sentence.

This tells me we are way to comfortable from our societal priviledge as Americans. If you can be that stupid and still be alive, moreless succesful, then the protective bubble around you must provide enough sense of safety that you must manufacture issues to show your infringement.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yes, this is the direction this ship is currently headed. And the blame goes to the leadership that encourages this thinking. BLM is only doing what comes natural. Take what you can until you can't take anymore. Either everything is gone, or you are told to stop. Currently, the leadership is afraid to tell them to stop. Pro tip- this has to stop.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Retard, this is why nobody sane supports them. And how typical of her to post "Join us!!!". These kinds of people are afraid to protest on their own so they have to call out all of their bullies so they're not alone. Typical bully tactic.

I hope they get thwacked by a battering ram.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Wait. Did they let them go? Asking because the wife wants me to go jack some fem stuff from the CVS down the street.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes, this is the direction this ship is currently headed. And the blame goes to the leadership that encourages this thinking. BLM is only doing what comes natural. Take what you can until you can't take anymore. Either everything is gone, or you are told to stop. Currently, the leadership is afraid to tell them to stop. Pro tip- this has to stop.

It won't stop. bLM has been emboldened by dNC leaders and by pro athletes. They push as far as they can and then scream racism if you push back. They're the poster children if ignorance and all that is wrong with America.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

she's still assuming a call to police to confront a criminal that happens to be black means a death sentence.

Haven't you heard? Black people are being slaughtered in the streets. It must be true. Hollywood celebrities said so.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wait. Did they let them go? Asking because the wife wants me to go jack some fem stuff from the CVS down the street.

Yes. No arrests.

I hear ya, bro.
Shoplifting tampons is always less embarrassing than having to pay for them at the checkout.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
LOL “My name is Store Manager”
Smart guy not giving his real name so the terrorists can’t harass him later in his driveway.
This POS bitch......I would have told this bitch “That would be their problem” if something happened to them when the cops arrived.
How many times does it have to be said.....DON’T BE A #ING CRIMINAL!!!
I am tired of these mental rejects.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Don't risk getting the wrong stuff. Grab 2 of every kind just in case, make it worth your while and save the argument of why you don't know what size and brand she uses.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
LOL “My name is Store Manager”

His 'I AM SPARTACUS' moment.

link   

Mind grabbing me a 12-pack of barley pop while you're out?

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: TheLead

she's still assuming a call to police to confront a criminal that happens to be black means a death sentence.

Haven't you heard? Black people are being slaughtered in the streets. It must be true. Hollywood celebrities said so.

Karen so racist she thinks every black man is going to resist arrest, have a shootout with police, and lose.

edit on 18-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: network dude

It won't stop. bLM has been emboldened by dNC leaders and by pro athletes. They push as far as they can and then scream racism if you push back. They're the poster children if ignorance and all that is wrong with America.

you are likely much closer to the truth than not. But at this pace, the whole thing will implode sooner than later. My real concern is how far back this will set racial tensions.

I'm reminded of the past leadership of my state. We had a governor who was a true conservative. He went at issues at a slow steady pace, and chipped away at them until they were under control. That approach works fantastic, but doesn't offer instant results. Unfortunately, that gave way to electing an idiot who wants instant results. I think that is what we have here. Leadership that doesn't comprehend how you effectively solve problems the right way.

Newton's third law is an important one. I continually bring it up, but it's falling on deaf ears. The push back will be strong, and ugly. I wish it wasn't like that, but unless physics has changed, that's what we will get.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
That's it, I'm boycotting CVS for disrupting this peaceful looting!

I am boycotting CVS for not pressing charges on them.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Glad you mentioned. I was going to otherwise. This guy knew the score and he was smart about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join