It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free UK Face Mask Exemption Cards Download Yours Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I'm not here to debate a coronavirus. I'm not even here to argue whether a face mask works well in stopping the spread of a respiratory tract disease. I'm here to let you know that YOU can download your own face mask exemption card here:

UK Government Approved Face Mask Exemption Cards

By downloading and using this card you are fighting for the freedoms millions died for during the war.

I'm doing my part!
of course you can still be asked for proof, and you can still be denied entry to business premises if you don't belong to a group protected by anti discrimination laws. under UK law you have no protected speech rights in regards to masks. so if you can wear a mask but simply don't want to wear one then anybody can refuse you entry and they will be within their rights to do so.

I repeat, this card gives you no legal rights at all. if you can wear a mask but you simply don't want to then you can be legally refused entry by any business that makes mask wearing a requirement.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Nevermind the masks anyhoo for a moment.

What about the fact that you cannot have more than 6 people visit in your home at the one time, but you can go down the pub and play, or go and eat out, at your leisure???!!!

Could that be because there are tills present and cash monies change hands per-chance?

Madness incarnate!

edit on 17-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now that is a beautiful Man.
A true patriot and possibly hero.
I salute you.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

He'd salute you too if he could find someone to lift up his arm.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Bar any serious medical condition and/or need for one of these cards.

I suggest people simply play the game and wear a mask.

Nothing to do with freedom, everything to do with common sense.

COVID 19 is a public health concern, quite simple really.

If I'm not sick, or symptomatic (coughing, sneezing, fever), why should I wear a mask?
www.advisory.com...
"However, Cowling said, because asymptomatic people don't cough or sneeze, they might not be as efficient at spreading the virus as symptomatic people."

So if I don't have symptoms, and don't go around french kissing my cashier, bartender or strangers on the street, how exactly am I going to spread the virus and why exactly would a mask help if I am not coughing or sneezing?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Weeelll, I've just done a antibody test in conjunction with Imperial College London and the results show I've had Covid in the past and have Antibodies. Now, according to me I can't get Covid (except the PTB say you can get it a second time, so how does that work with an official vaccine that gives you antibodies?), I have not got Covid so I cannot give anyone Covid, so why must I distance or face mask?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Something everyone seems to forget until it's brought up again is how contagious this particular virus is. It's a corona virus, one that has the potential of killing people with other health issues moreso than other corona viri. We know both of those things. I haven't see a virus as contagious as this outside of Chicken Pox, I'm sure there are others though. Have a party of a hundred or so people and one third leave infected. Sorry guys, that's just bad. Of that third, all end up having symptoms ranging from extremely mild to feeling awful, but none are hospitalized (in this particular case locally) so it's not a big deal. Is it? One of those party-goers took the virus home, infected her brothers who infected others at the high school during sports practice. It's not a big deal? It is a big deal for SOME, it's not for others. But I challenge anyone who poo-poos the idea of spreading Covid compared to spreading the flu in a store, do you think it's the same or do you still think Covid is benign and harmless?

The only valid arguments here are; is being forced to wear a mask proper and how many other restrictions can our governments put on us before we revolt? They have not established the same for other contagious diseases like TB. If you (anyone) look at the Spanish Flu response, masks were mandatory pretty much everywhere because of the fatality rate. Athletes in pro & college sports wore them. Shoppers wore them. Schools were closed for a year or more. Things were not good from 1918-1919 because it was a deadly virus. So is this one - IF - you are susceptible to the problems it causes in the lungs and vascular systems. Was there as much blowback in 1918? Not that I can find. Was there as much retaliation? Not that I can find.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Now, according to me I can't get Covid (except the PTB say you can get it a second time, so how does that work with an official vaccine that gives you antibodies?), I have not got Covid so I cannot give anyone Covid, so why must I distance or face mask?

Possibly because too many people will cheat and say exactly what you said and as it can't really be policed where does this all end up. You may well be right in your assumption while at the same time there are masses of con artists and tricksters on our island and they can cause a disaster for the innocents.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Now that is a beautiful Man.
A true patriot and possibly hero.
I salute you.

In the great Mask Wars of 2020, I am a reluctant hero.

Some have greatness thrust upon them, some are born to greatness.

I once sat on greatness and made it cry.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Maybe your face is cold?

Look at it this way, it's a strange day of age when you can walk into a bank ""without"" a facemask, and pair of latex gloves on, and look out of place.

Do what you feel mate, personally i don't see the wearing of a mask to be much of an inconvenience.

The way the virus is spread, nevermind the extended incubation period is the problem.
edit on 17-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Certainly no logic being used on this one I agree. The population will blindly follow though, without question.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

The less people who wear masks, the less people who observe social distancing, the less people who follow the rules, the longer this will go on and the stricter lockdowns will become.

You, sir, are fighting against our freedoms, not for them.

Ever see video from China before covid? They all wore masks to fight pollution.

So tell me oh wise one, why did they have an outbreak if the masks are supposed to protect?

Makes one wonder how we all got played.

Nope.
One or two, or even a few in a crowd may have wore a mask.

Certainly not all of them.

So tell me oh ignorant one, why did an outbreak occur if hardly anyone was wearing a mask?

Go ahead and you tube or google the streets of China anytime after 2012.
And then send a pic of you eating that crow.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Covid is Chromosome 8 Human DNA

Covid Is Chromosome 8 Human DNA

The test only show something that is human, inside of us allready...

They are planning evil things, Injectable biochip allready get FDA approval

Injectable biochip for SARS-CoV-2 detection near FDA approval

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

rules that go against science

Can you link to some evidence and proof that this is the case?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I never go anywhere without my mask, but in the spirit of freedom?

I have downloaded the paperwork!

Hey DB, it looks like you've managed to get out of the Bat-cave and you've also lost a little weight??
Loving the new Batmobile! Are you using that to help fight the fires?

edit on 17-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Thanks! Jenny Craig.

They're using me to smother the embers.
edit on 17-9-2020 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It's only 'cause i care dude!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Really good idea for those who have genuine exemptions however....this

By downloading and using this card you are fighting for the freedoms millions died for during the war.

I'm doing my part!

No, think before you write what you just said is my grandfather fought in the war so that you could infect him with Covid now that he is too old to fight it. What an utterly stupid comment.

Being asked to wear a mask (because no its not compulsory will just get you kicked out of most shops) is not suppressing your freedoms its keeping the wider public safe. Now I am pretty hardcore against a lot of the stupid rules that the governments of the UK have adopted but simply wearing a mask is just common sense, its easy and it doesn't really harm anyone if you can wear it.

By not wearing one when you can/should you are only being a selfish prick in my view.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I think you may have missed the memo on what the 2 world wars were about

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join