It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber uploaded a premeditated murder video or was posessed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Warning: The following video may be disturbing to some if you follow the story. Do not watch this video if you're mentally unstable or scared of horror stories and stuff, etc.. What you're about to see may be a premeditated death: a murder or suicide.

I'm interested about the video because it has a buffering like glitch starting at 0:46 seconds up to 1:46 seconds.

Starting from 0:48 secs gives me goosebumps and can't bear to watch it straight. This was supposed to be 46th episode in her yt channel but was edited to as 48th. Whats the significance of this number?
Near the end in her 45th episode it has a caption mentioning of 84848484.

Can anyone here care to analyze the glitch in the video and provide some information as to whether it was intended or not?

I'm assuming it was recorded with an iphone or a web cam then was uploaded to youtube edited.

It appears it was edited by the youtuber herself who was marketing a product and it was uploaded like that with a caption pardoning of the glitch.

How easy or difficult is it to make a glitch like that in the video?

Last but not least, sincerely I'd like to send prayers to her and her family. God be with her.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Description says " Please skip the buffering part a bit."

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I watched the entire video. Other than the glitch, there is nothing on that video that is out of the ordinary. She's talking about skin care.

What about this video indicates premeditated murder or possession?

She died on Monday of suspected suicide and that video was uploaded to YT by her 2 days before that.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned

Looks like subliminal programming to me,

Old school click bait

Just my opinion

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
You mean it was a subliminal message?

I was wondering how difficult it is to make a glitch like that technically.

YT doesn't have such an editing tool that I'm aware of.

You'll also notice that the clock hand moves as the glitch is ongoing.

Any video experts here would mind sharing their opinion about the glitch?
edit on 16-9-2020 by Dumbdowned because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
I watched the entire video. Other than the glitch, there is nothing on that video that is out of the ordinary. She's talking about skin care.

What about this video indicates premeditated murder or possession?

She died on Monday of suspected suicide and that video was uploaded to YT by her 2 days before that.

It's not 2 days after.
After she uploaded the video (started recording around 8:30pm sunday night and uploaded on YT), she was found unconscious the next morning.
She was almost recusitated but announced dead in hospital.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Found this summary of what the OP's about in case anyone else was confused as hell like me.

link

As to.the glitchiness, I watched it on mute so I missed the part where it says i'm going to die. But it looked like something intentionally put in. If you slow it down to .25 speed you can see it's just the same few frames looped with one black frame thrown in occasionally

Now has anyone tried reversing it yet to see if there's backmasking?

clideo.com...

edit on 16/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Found this summary of what the OP's about in case anyone else was confused as hell like me.

link

As to.the glitchiness, I watched it on mute so I missed the part where it says i'm going to die. But it looked like something intentionally put in. If you slow it down to .25 speed you can see it's just the same few frames looped with one black frame thrown in occasionally

Now has anyone tried reversing it yet to see if there's backmasking?

clideo.com...

It looks like she used a vlog app called VLLO.
I'm not very familiar with the app nor in any video editing.
could this app alone create this type of effect?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

VLLO equipped every features you need for video editing.
Music, text, cut editing, clip speed adjustment, and mosaic blurring are all available in VLLO. No watermarks without payment.

Video editing made easy with a mobile app!
+ Video zoom in and out, mirroring, and rotation effects are available.
+ Cut edits like speed, reverse, split, rearrangement and adding additional images or videos are all easy to handle with the mobile app VLLO

Yes

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Thanks for your input.
I was puzzled about the mystery surrounding the whole situation of this lady.

While watching at .25 slowmo, I noticed the repetition (assuming it's back and forth bet. two focused frames) speed is irregular. sometimes it speeds up or slows down.
How likely is that to happen I'm not sure it was done intentionally.
I'm not familiar with video encoding/compiling process but wouldn't it be too much of a time consuming to create the tempo that is inconsistent?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Not if she was just copying and pasting the frames into the timeline no. In fact, the irregularities looks pretty much like someone hitting paste a bunch of times and not worrying about lining it up or fixing it after.
edit on 16/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ok I do not know the whole story here so I am not entirely sure what is going on.

I do know without enough background I nearly had a seizure when the glitch started and that was very weird!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Ok I do not know the whole story here so I am not entirely sure what is going on.

I do know without enough background I nearly had a seizure when the glitch started and that was very weird!

I'm sorry to hear that.
That's why I put a warning header in this thread.

Believe it or not I heard there were some folks who had seizures while watching this 90's music video. Nothing horrifying though just the whole video has a lot of repetitive, jerky movements.

youtu.be...

but regarding this marketer's video, I'm still leaning towards paranormal related.
Even after the glitch, curtains behind her continues to move, ripples. She probably had a screen door or windows open?
Most likely but you know in paranormal studies, the unknown entities can move in and out of a room through open windows.
edit on 17-9-2020 by Dumbdowned because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't understand Japanese and there weren't any English subtitles available. I really doubt it's paranormal, either her death and the glitch have nothing to do with each other, or someone set this up as a hoax. You see tons of fake paranormal videos from Japan and some other countries (Yes, the US has it's fair share as well). But the Asian ones have a certain flavor to them you don't typically see in most videos from other countries

edit on 9/18/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This thread should be deleted

False tittle
It’s about skincare

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Still do not quite understand what this is about but...did you watch the clock? What the significance is with that is beyond me..

edit on 18/9/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Still do not quite understand what this is about but...did you watch the clock? What the significance is with that is beyond me..

When I saw the clock hand moving I almost freaked out.
Other posters here have said that it's a hoax or some skincare marketing gimmicks but I beg to differ.
It's definitely not a hoax, the lady was pronounced dead FGS.
I think there should be a whole new investigation of her death by paranormal experts but
I don't think this country has one.
they obviously don't give out any clues as to how she died.
She had quite a few bruises on her body when found unconscious.
The police announced her cause of death as cardiac arrest and there were no signs of murder therefore it must be a result of suicide?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Look at the clock.
why is it film'd backwards?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Look at the clock.

That is what I am saying..

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: buddha
Look at the clock.

That is what I am saying..

sorry I did not read all the posts first.

if the clock is like that.
then the film has been edited a lot, why?

OH! we can not see the Video any more?
its privert.

edit on 21-9-2020 by buddha because: aliens

<<   2 >>

join