It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Subpeonas Brennan Clapper Comey and MORE.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is Comey on that list? Better be.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Subpeonas Brennan Clapper Comey and MORE.

Yeah, but I didn’t actually see his name on the list within the article.

The Senate Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday voted to authorize subpoenas for former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey, and other Obama administration officials as part of its broad review into the origins of the Russia investigation.

First paragraph.

Holy crap. I guess I’m officially senile. Thanks!

lol. It's happened to me before.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: whyamIhere
This is getting serious.

Should of been done years ago.

I have to question the timing.

49 days out...

Four months, Senator Johnson had to push back on quite a bit of resistance from fellow Committee Member, Republican Mitt Romney.

Even today, Mitt Romney is angry at Senator Johnson for releasing a Joe and Hunter Biden report on International Financial dealings and Corruption next week.

Source: apnews.com...

Romney is a globalist traitor to the United States.

He should just change parties and stop pretending to be Republican. He is the epitome of a RINO. He is definitely on someone’s payroll.

And Rick Scott only cares about money so he will be bought, so I highly doubt this will go anywhere fast, especially as slow as these committees do anything. The Democrats would call in bomb threats every day or blow up the place to keep the truth from coming out. Lets not forget that the media will cover up any big news unless they all are walked out in handcuffs.

I hope Barr or US attorney John Durham and his US Marshals are sitting there in a back room, ready to arrest anyone who gets caught lying one time about the smallest thing since I believe Durham already has their sworn testimony's unless they pleaded the fifth.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

The smug Comey. The tempestuous blowhard Brennan. The pious Clapper. They all are going to be under oath.

I can't wait to watch Strozk squirm, and Page demur as if she was never there.

This is a loathsome gang. Straight from an Ayn Rand novel.

I vote they drag out the old Guillotine for this bunch. High Treason is the understatement of the century for everyone involved including Hillary, Obama and Biden!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: TomLawless
I know, but this isn't from Congress. Does the fact that it's a Senate Homeland Security subpeona matter? I genuinely don't know.

Would be funny if they all collectively showed up and were promptly stripped of their US Citizenship.

Na, finding them guilty of high treason first would be much better. Then they can have their citizenship pulled before they are shipped off to GITMO or a US Secret Super-max in the states before their respective dates with ole sparky.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

The most unexpected name for me to see is Sidney Blumenthal, Hillary's confident, once full-time employee of the Clinton Foundation, once tied to birther conspiracy, and barred by President Obama from holding any position in Hillary's DOS.

Read plenty of his emails to Hillary back in the day of those email dumps on the site which shall not be named.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join