It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Subpeonas Brennan Clapper Comey and MORE.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Not touching that one!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Romney is one of the top reasons I voted for Trump. I did vote for Romney against Obama and was extremely upset at his lack of policies and his inability to stand up for conservative values and himself.

He was bullied and is a weeny with no backbone. He, like so many others need to go because they lost their mission long ago to help people. Now he is a self serving slave to the political machine.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: KansasGirl

Senate Homeland Security Committee authorizes subpoenas for testimony from Obama officials as part of Russia probe

Includes John Brennan, James Clapper and James Comey

I just wanted you to do the reading for me. Thank you.

Master level save there! Auggie, the burn unit is 'round back...
edit on 9162020 by Butterfinger because: oops

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TomLawless

Civilians can legally refuse to comply with a Congressional subpoena.

People employed by the government at present, cannot.

I know, but this isn't from Congress. Does the fact that it's a Senate Homeland Security subpeona matter? I genuinely don't know.

Congress is composed of the Senate and the house. As far as I know civilians do not need to comply with subpoenas from Congress.

Jerry Nadler sent out 35 subpoenas to Trump Associates at one time. They used them to line their bird cages, or whatever.

If it were a Department of Justice subpoena that would be a different matter.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If this is televised, we should play a drinking game.
Take a drink whenever they plead the 5th and see who is the last one standing.

" I don't recall "

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

originally posted by: RazorV66

If this is televised, we should play a drinking game.
Take a drink whenever they plead the 5th and see who is the last one standing.

" I don't recall "

If the subpoenaed Witnesses show up, and if the hearings are public, I'm hoping to hear, "I cannot answer that question due to an ongoing (Durham) investigation."

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's going to be an evasion jamboree! Featuring CNN cackling about how mean Republicans are, how the democrats didn't get enough time to lie their asses off.

I predict that the two most popular answers will be (with the appropriate drinks of course):

"Uh, I don't recall" - boilermaker

"Not that I am aware of at the present time or at any time during the period in question but possibly before the time in question but only during the meeting with the director who was not at the meeting however there may have been an instance where it was mentioned in passing but we didn't take it seriously which is why we alerted the president." - Jagerbomb
edit on 16-9-2020 by billxam because: misspilling

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, everybody is talking about this across all social media platforms. Some mouthy arrogant people about to get talked to.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
This is getting serious.

Should of been done years ago.

I have to question the timing.

49 days out...

I've been saying the same, but realistically, they wanted to have an airtight case to nail these illegitimate sons of loose women. I hope that that has been the cause of the delay. I hope they have this thing wrapped up tighter than ol' Cooter Brown's hatband and we get to see them all writhe.

As to the timing, the only issue that I have with it is that I'd rather see Donald Trump run against Hidin' Joe Biden than most anyone else as he'd probably be the easiest candidate to beat. If they release anything that taints him to the point that he has to withdraw, I don't want to see any second-stringer brought in as they might be a little bit stronger candidate.

But, then, if it dirties the entire DNC playing field, all the better. I'd rather know before I sit down to the table what's in the pot rather than after being served.
:
edit on 2020 9 16 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Right, force Vice President Biden to fight for his upcoming loss.

He should have remained in retirement and enjoy his grandchildren... as his brother Barack Obama begged him to do.

edit on 9/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: incoserv

Right, force Vice President Biden to fight for his upcoming loss.

He should have remained in retirement and enjoy his grandchildren... as his brother Barack Obama begged him to do.

Nah. The entertainment value of watching his fecal feature of a campaign has been well worth it.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I know, but this isn't from Congress. Does the fact that it's a Senate Homeland Security subpeona matter? I genuinely don't know.

Would be funny if they all collectively showed up and were promptly stripped of their US Citizenship.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Romney is one of the top reasons I voted for Trump. I did vote for Romney against Obama and was extremely upset at his lack of policies and his inability to stand up for conservative values and himself.

He was bullied and is a weeny with no backbone. He, like so many others need to go because they lost their mission long ago to help people. Now he is a self serving slave to the political machine.

That's what happens when one looks like a TV evangelist but some how
ends up a politician. I know in some cases it is hard to tell a difference.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

My wife and I both just didn't vote in that election. Wouldn't vote for Obama, couldn't vote for Romney. I really think he might have been a bigger disaster than Hussein was. The guy is worse than a total dolt.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Four months, Senator Johnson had to push back on quite a bit of resistance from fellow Committee Member, Republican Mitt Romney.

Even today, Mitt Romney is angry at Senator Johnson for releasing a Joe and Hunter Biden report on International Financial dealings and Corruption next week.

Source: apnews.com...

Doesn't Mitt have at least one kid employed in Ukraine or somewhere similar?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Also John Kerry' Step Kid is involved.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Four months, Senator Johnson had to push back on quite a bit of resistance from fellow Committee Member, Republican Mitt Romney.

Even today, Mitt Romney is angry at Senator Johnson for releasing a Joe and Hunter Biden report on International Financial dealings and Corruption next week.

Source: apnews.com...

Doesn't Mitt have at least one kid employed in Ukraine or somewhere similar?

Yes, he also had a kid working at Burisma I believe.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Very nice! Most of these people already recently came to the Hill, so it would seem some inconsistencies have been unearthed and getting all these people together will finally root out the rat.

I am very impressed with this and thank god something has finally come through, as promised, however long it took.

Will it lead somewhere? I hope so, Durham already has one down. Durham took on the Mob, new age pansies are water off his back.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Notice Susan Rice’s name on that? This is the “baggage” that Democrats were probably referring to when Biden was considering his VP pick, something somewhere gave a nod that Rice was in the pipeline for something, however large or small, the fact is, it was there, thus she had “baggage”.

Makes you wonder just how much of a rumor mill is networked among politicians, can you imagine phones blowing up and suddenly some random politician running off? Lmfao.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mitt doesn't like it because he is involved with the whole Ukraine fiasco

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join