It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historically the USA gets itself in trouble every time it goes against Israels Biblical intention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So long about yesterday they signed the peace deal which allows the dividing up of Israel ....uh oh.

And I can't really remember all the other times that Calamity hit the US I think maybe Katrina and maybe Hurricane Sandy I'm not sure but any natural disaster would qualify.

You see where I'm going with this.

Maybe the president shouldn't have oughta gone and done it. Nah I'm not bashing the president or the world events.

Trump'a got a hell of a job in front of him huh haven't keep the dogs from biting his ankles as he walks by and he has the Tehran through the head winds and how to get something accomplished while getting spit in the face so Props to Trump.

So what we got here now?

Just a few hours after the signing of the peace deal the hurricane Sally hit I don't know maybe I'm just squawking huh

edit on 16-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What do you ask how's my investing today I'm struggling.

I think I'm struggling against artificial intelligence thanks for asking

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
So long about yesterday they signed the peace deal which allows the dividing up of Israel ....uh oh.

Perhaps you should double-check on what the peace deal actually says before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In Hebrew the name Sally is the equivalent of Sarah who is the wife of Abraham.

Abraham of the abrahamic Accord oh, I always like that Sarah .

She's the one that snickered when God said that she would have a baby at the age of 90 years old.

Then God called her on that, told her the name her son laughter that was Isaac

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Starr it's in there at the end they hid it.. they hid it well it's in .there.

Yep you know they're the kind of people that would hide that.

It's at the end

No the first sentence is there going to be give up the West Bank but the West Bank was part of Judea and Samaria it is Israel's back in the day so why do they have to give that up.

So just the Westbank alone I think they're they were going to try to Annex 30% of it well that's all their land and one more thing.

If we're going to tell the truth all the land through there for thousands of miles is Israel's. How do I get that well at first God gave them all the way in between the rivers that's huge way bigger than Israel is now but then one verse he says in all the land you can see is yours

posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Perhaps you should double-check on what the peace deal actually says before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm going from memory but I think the League of Nations gave all the land Israel in there mandate in 1920 they said all the land

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
lmfao.
the international money lenders rule the world.
they own the lobbyists, they own the politicaians, they own the media, they own the tv, they own the newspapers, they own freaking video games.

why do you think trummp is saying tiktok has to be sold?
because its an asian (yellow!) owned media system.

go look up the names in congress. its shocking what two percent of the population can win over in politiks!

wars, taxes, riots, inflation, its all their protokols for control.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So what about all the other countries who treat Israel poorly, they immune to God
Why are the US special in this context or unspecial or whatever

Your post Reeks of self flagellation to me, the US is no more special to God than any other country, sorry

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I was always of the opinion that the Biblical intention was for Jerusalem to be the capital of a Worldwide Empire, and all the vassal kingdoms to the Emperor(King of Kings) would pay their annual taxes to the Empire.

So some people immigrated to the Americas in the 1600s and claimed the continent to be a vassal to the Bible God. But then there were wars and rumors of wars and the people won, and wrote their document, "We the people of the United States ..."

So now I'm like: is this the people's democracy or is this a vassal kingdom to the Worldwide Theocracy?

So is the Bible God authorized to bring droughts, fire, earthquake, disease, and hurricanes to this continent or are these just things that happen without the loving mercies of the Bible God?

Should we get rid of the "We the people" document and pay for Priests, Rabbis, and Torah experts to rule over us and collect our taxes to the Empire?
==========
Any way, the Trump peace plan seems designed in such a way that Israel can more easily annex Palestinian land. So people who think there should be no Palestine are pretty excited about how wonderful it is.

edit on 16-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I was always of the opinion that the Biblical intention was for Jerusalem to be the capital of a Worldwide Empire, and all the vassal kingdoms to the Emperor(King of Kings) would pay their annual taxes to the Empire.

So some people emigrated to the Americas in the 1600s and claimed the continent to be a vassal to the Bible God. But then there were wars and rumors of wars and the people won, and wrote their document, "We the people of the United States ..."

So now I'm like: is this the people's democracy or is this a vassal kingdom to the Worldwide Theocracy?

So is the Bible God authorized to bring droughts, fire, earthquake, disease, and hurricanes to this continent or are these just things that happen without the loving mercies of the Bible God?

Should we get rid of the "We the people" document and pay for Priests, Rabbis, and Torah experts to rule over us and collect our taxes to the Empire?
==========
Any way, the Trump peace plan seems designed in such a way that Israel can more easily annex Palestinian land. So people who think there should be no Palestine are pretty excited about how wonderful it is.

What does Trump know about each country, their policies? Zero. He doesnt understand ours.

No legal education, no political experience...chauffered lifestyle-nothing affects him and his family...

Its a laugh to say the "Trump Peace Plan". And thats a shame...but, how he does things......

Take care, Pthena.....best, always..................
edit on 16-9-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Its a laugh to say the "Trump Peace Plan". And thats a shame...but, how he does things......

That's what Jared Kushner is for.

Kushner’s position as co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, when the foundation donated at least $38,000 to the building of a Jewish seminary in the West Bank settlement of Beit El and an additional $20,000 to Jewish and educational institutions in other settlements, was not disclosed on his filings with the Office of Government Ethics

The US State Department has traditionally labeled the settlements as an impediment or “unhelpful” to a two-state solution, but charitable donations to institutions there are legal under US law.

Kushner has amended his financial records several times since his first filing with the government ethics office in March, and also has made three revisions to his security clearance application.
Kushner did not disclose his foundation funded settlement projects

Despite the unsuitability for security clearance, DJT ordered that Kushner get Top Secret.

Yeah, how he does things.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Do you think that the people that make up Israel today are still the biblical Israel? A good proportion of Israeli Jews are atheists.

Furthermore- it can be argued that Israel was restored to its land on Pentecost. The list of lands represented that day included the ten “lost tribes.” So, all twelve were in Jerusalem when the Holy Spirit descended.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think the artificial intelligence is.your.own brain. What a ridicilous OP.
Are you a false prophet?

top topics

join