It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Executive Order 13583 and the Purge of Generals and Admirals Are Now Obvious

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Tell me something. WHERE DID ALL THE MRAPs GO? They would show them off at little league games, and bust them out at small Tea party protests, but now that we have REAL ACTUAL RIOTS with CITIES BURNING DOWN and people being KILLED....where are they at?

where are the LRAD supersonic ear blaster things hmmm?

they staged all the military hardware 6 years ago during JADE HEALM for WHAT?

Remember the training the military did in the southwest with "insurgent hotspots"? Remeber that project veritas video with the bernie field organizer guy talking about people being in re education camps...? He sounded pretty confident when he said it....sure even.

So when trump is named president again and the riots start, he can invoke the insurrection act and put the military on the streets, only to have Biden named president a few weeks later, who will then be in control of that military. What do you think his first order will be?

Where we go one we go all....yah....to camps?

Would it be prudent to prepare for the worst while still hoping for the best?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks for all the comments in the thread. I will just bring up one more point to consider.

There is a well thought out program that started sometime after WW2 called "The color Revolution".... Instead of going in guns blazing like in Iraq you start a social revolution like that has been used in central and South America (the world over actually) when uncle sugar wants someone removed from power or wants to install Uncle's own regime (Installing the Shaw of Iran way back when comes to mind although the color revolution boys have been active all over the world).

This is a well oiled and proven program that works as long as there is financing and useful idiots to follow the program. Who would have thought one day the program would be turned against its creators.. and that folks is what is being done today IMO, as there are just to many similarities between the programs goals/actions and what is presently going on in the USA.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
UCMJ Article 88 - Contempt Toward Officials
www.thebalancecareers.com...

Once they are retired or resigned their commission and a civilian citizen, they may partake in such political arguments in both written or spoken word.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: MetalThunder

Your 'once feared' supremacy dint stop 9/11. It caused it.

And instead of a 'muslim brotherhood' infiltrating your government, you've let Putin take control. So much better.

Good luck 'Merica. You need luck more than bombs, that is for sure.

Once again, drunk, and I'm not worth listening to.
yah I notice where you’re at apparently is one of thee most Draconian places to be right now. You got nothin on us fella.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 727Sky

LOL. A coup, sure. Redstate is so believable so you'll have to forgive me.

AM do you have something to add that might prove you have a good point? If so I am all ears and willing to read too.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
AM do you have something to add that might prove you have a good point? If so I am all ears and willing to read too.

It's an op-ed, dude, a stupid one at that. What do you think should be added to a hysteric op-ed piece?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's an op-ed, dude, a stupid one at that. What do you think should be added to a hysteric op-ed piece?

Facts, plain and simple. Give me some. Op ed is one fact. What have you got after that?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Op ed is one fact.

An op-ed is an OPINION.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Obama was the original defund the police.....
But he did it to the military.....

not brought up often, but he depleted the army and changed protocol big time.

Very sketchy guy

His refusal to say isis and use the term isil was a dangerous play on words.

His obsession with closing terror camps and releasing every terrorist was strange.
When he wasnt given clearance to just realise them, he used them as exchange negotiations.
He traded for high top generals who were not allowed to be released for that one guy who left his position and coveted to islam.

Obama unnacomanied minor program, directly led to the rise of ms13.

Obama deliberately wanted to make it look like he was deporting a lot of people , when the reality was he was a more then ever.

Obama got rid of a key term and statistic. Before Osama anyone caught at the border was labeled a return.
Obama said get rid of the term return and those numbers and start filing people caught at the border as deported.

It was through that, that Obama was able to boost his numbers on deportations when it was really all a smoke show.

He did this in many instances... wanted to portray one thing and do the opposite.

Rarely filmed , but if people saw Obama speaking freely while sucking down on a new port , they would be in for a big surprise.

The country specifically voted for him to show the world they are not racist.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

If this is true and Joe Biden wins we all are screwed and China wins are you people really this ignorant..Obama being played by China if this is true..How in the world does this go over your heads!!..We will be in a terrible Civil War and worse yet...a war with China..
edit on 17-9-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It is more believable than you, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I’m sure with your background youre a military expert. I’m sure that you like I, have served our country. Probably like me enlisted, first then you probably went to college and then like I, became a military scientist. I’m sure that’s why you feel like you have any standing to comment on anything military No? Then bug off - I guess you never heard of Vindman who almost got Trump Falsely impeached . Maybe you should stick to things you’re an expert in, and when you figure out what that is let us know

edit on 18-9-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Marxist critical race theory training

What IS Marxist critical race theory? Can you explain it without vague generalities you heard online?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Wow, sick burn, you really got me on that one. Good thing I'm not the one who constantly distorts the truth with their posts.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
I’m sure with your background youre a military expert. I’m sure that you like I, have served our country. Probably like me enlisted, first then you probably went to college and then like I, became a military scientist.

Using this dopey logic Trump shouldn't be the Commander in Chief being that he pussed out of Vietnam.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well what else would you call spying on Trumps campaign and then trying everything under the sun to remove him over the last 3.5 years, our sitting President based off of nothing but fabricated crap gleamed from said Illegal as hell spying?

General Jones and others have already stated they would drag Trump out of the White House if he contested the election, another thing that is highly illegal!!!!

They can try to forcefully remove Trump but they will have to deal with just about every current and retired SOF member and tens of millions of well armed Americans first lol. Good luck trying!

Old dementia don't stand a chance beating Trump and everyone knows it. It is unconstitutional for someone that is unfit for office, the way Biden is to even take the oath so unless they plan a Coup I do not see why they would even let Biden run.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Wow, sick burn, you really got me on that one. Good thing I'm not the one who constantly distorts the truth with their posts.

Biden cant even remember what day it is or finish a sentence and you want him in charge of our nations defense and nuclear weapons? Are you insane???

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine
Well what else would you call spying on Trumps campaign and then trying everything under the sun to remove him over the last 3.5 years, our sitting President based off of nothing but fabricated crap gleamed from said Illegal as hell spying?

'Not a coup' is what I'd call it.

Time for you to bust out a dictionary buckaroo and learn the meanings of words.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine
Biden cant even remember what day it is or finish a sentence and you want him in charge of our nations defense and nuclear weapons? Are you insane???

I don't want either of those two senile geezers in charge.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelentlessLurkage
Tell me something. WHERE DID ALL THE MRAPs GO? They would show them off at little league games, and bust them out at small Tea party protests, but now that we have REAL ACTUAL RIOTS with CITIES BURNING DOWN and people being KILLED....where are they at?

where are the LRAD supersonic ear blaster things hmmm?

they staged all the military hardware 6 years ago during JADE HEALM for WHAT?

Remember the training the military did in the southwest with "insurgent hotspots"? Remeber that project veritas video with the bernie field organizer guy talking about people being in re education camps...? He sounded pretty confident when he said it....sure even.

So when trump is named president again and the riots start, he can invoke the insurrection act and put the military on the streets, only to have Biden named president a few weeks later, who will then be in control of that military. What do you think his first order will be?

Where we go one we go all....yah....to camps?

Would it be prudent to prepare for the worst while still hoping for the best?

Better yet, where are the water canons and microwave beams (active denial systems)?
jnlwp.defense.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join