It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Executive Order 13583 and the Purge of Generals and Admirals Are Now Obvious

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Yea so only an idiot at this point would think a coup did not occur. The whole point of a Coup is to not be apparent. I mean this is basic military science.

Wow, so a guy being sworn in on the Constitution is a coup. Amazing deduction.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Can you show an example of a coup that was not apparent? My understanding of the word in relation to government normally relates to violent overthrowing of a government. Which seems less than subtle.

Perhaps we are not using the same definition of 'coup'

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: MetalThunder

Once again, drunk, and I'm not worth listening to.

ever mind- replies to the wrong post
edit on 16-9-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

I am drunk. You havent debunked me.

Whats your point regarding Obamas marxist ideology training the military?

All i hear is america 'pulling out' ...as if you didnt come already.

Putin would love you to pull out.

Ah, you are the perfect target audience for the MSM. They got you with that little catch-phrase “Putin’s Puppet,” didn’t they? They have to dumb their brainwashing down to toddler level, and give you little phrases that are no longer than two words. Keep watching that MSNBC and CNN, brother. They LOVE you.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

Your 'once feared' supremacy dint stop 9/11. It caused it.

And instead of a 'muslim brotherhood' infiltrating your government, you've let Putin take control. So much better.

Good luck 'Merica. You need luck more than bombs, that is for sure.

Once again, drunk, and I'm not worth listening to.

Actually what caused 9/11 was the "peace in our time" mentality after the end of the Cold War. Military and intelligence officials were warning throughout the 90s that we needed to reset our defense posture to reflect the post-Cold-War reality. The intellectuals thought they were just warmongers trying to remain relevant in the new "peaceful" world, so no one listened. The military and intelligence budgets were cut and defense was neglected by our leaders. That's why when our antiquated, inefficient system finally responded on 9/11, they scramble fighter jets out to sea. That was the standard procedure that had been in place for decades and never re-examined.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Waterglass

So now that your economy seems to be collapsing

Actually our economy has bounced back faster than projected. For someone who cries about "Faux news" you really ought to rethink wherever you get your news from. They've left you embarrassingly uninformed. Please, tell us other things that are the complete opposite of reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
He fired a lot of strong, experienced officers then decimated the military personnel numbers and budget. I was an Army CPT (former Enlisted) during that time. Barely made my 20 years. I knew some that were forced out with 18 years, exceptional officers. Military is unique in that you either hit the 20 for the Army or no pension. Just brutal for someone so close who went on a couple deployments. The pensions are not even that good. Nothing like Congress or state pensions.

I would agree though, he purged the flag officers and inserted ones that would not question his actions and there was a lot to question. One can see the way Trump has been getting back stabbed for trying to change those policies and get out of these forever wars. Hard to believe we are still in Afghanistan. Senseless waste of lives and resources.

I served in the Air Force from 2004-2016. It was a stark difference serving under Bush and serving under Obama. We were weakened drastically under Obama and spent way too much of our time on bull# "training" to advance the PC agenda. I can't tell you the number of times I had to drop something important to do some computer-based sensitivity bull# or go attend a seminar or a #ing play on sexual assault or inclusivity.

On your buddies being forced out at 18 years, they go no pension? We went through a few purges in the AF but most of the time if you were beyond 15 you got your pension, albeit reduced from what it would have been if you made it to 20. I was medically retired just shy of 13 years with a partial pension. These weren't AF programs, they were DoD, so it sounds like some of your buddies got hosed.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah, you got me pegged. I dont understand them bigly words of the stable genius, im just a sucker for the liberal media.

Please enlighten me with at least 3 words. How is Drumph NOT Putins puppet? Must be all that winning I hear about from channels I dont watch.

Oh...trump isnt putins puppet...they are obviously very equal men, of great integrity, who get along so well, even though my TV tells me Putin is a tyrant and Trump is a con. Ohhhhh, how shamed I am to learn of my ignorance. Thanks for putting me right.

4 MORE YEARS ! WOOO!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yea so only an idiot at this point would think a coup did not occur. The whole point of a Coup is to not be apparent. I mean this is basic military science.

Wow, so a guy being sworn in on the Constitution is a coup. Amazing deduction.

Yea you're real good at refuting....well, anything!

stpaulresearch.com...

And Barack Obama as president, replaced more than 6,000 members of the 8,000-member SES during his two terms, assembling what became a stay-behind army of political operatives…2

So how pervasive is the SES?

Here’s a list of the number of SES employees that were embedded in the following government agencies at the end of Obama’s 2nd term in 2016:

Department of Education – 86

Department of Housing & Urban Development – 115

Department of the Air Force – 182

Department of Labor – 200

Department of State – 204

Department of Transportation – 231

Department of Interior – 258

Department of the Army – 261

Department of the Navy – 326

Department of Veterans Affairs – 357

Department of Agriculture – 361

Department of Commerce – 425

Department of the Treasury – 458

Department of Health & Human Services – 468

Department of Defense – 478

Department of Energy – 490

Department of Homeland Security – 639

Department of Justice – 821

All Other Agencies (all non-Cabinet level agencies) – 1,796

And it wasn’t just a purge of patriots from governmental agencies…

Obama’s purge of the military was especially damaging to our national security, as he literally gutted the command structure of the U.S. military.

Not to mention the demoralization of the ranks due to his policies of radical political correctness.

In all, Obama’s patriot purge included 9 Senior Commanding Generals, 2 Nuclear Commanders, 197 high ranking Senior, General and Flag Officers, along with thousands of non-commissioned officers…

With perhaps the most glaring example being the firings of U.S. Army General Carter Ham and Rear Admiral Chuck Gaouette…

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well that's that.....

I will die up in the mountains with the crew...

Denying the mark, claiming Jesus...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: face23785
This is what's known as the genetic fallacy, or fallacy of origins. Basically, you don't have the intellectual capacity to actually address the subject matter, so you cry about the source.

Pete the Purple Unicorn is going to take over the government, I read it in a National Enquirer article, address that please.

Link me to the article and I will.

There's a lot more in the OP and the article linked within the OP than what you took issue with. I don't agree with all of it either. Doesn't change the fact that what you did was intellectually weak and lazy. We're used to that from you though. You try sooo hard to look intellectual and above it all, yet you pick the lowest-hanging fruit you can find.
Keep up the act, bud.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I see liitle evidence that indicates a long term recovery.

You havent even hit rock bottom yet. If you can show some sources you think are compelling, besides the Oecd already mentioned, I would be grateul to be educated about how exactly the recovery is proceeding.

I only know from my own country's experience that the 100 billion hole in our economy from the last 8 months isnt shrinking.

Correction...almost 200 billion hole in the budget. Thats a lotta bagels
edit on 16-9-2020 by sunkuong because: more to add

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Can you show an example of a coup that was not apparent? My understanding of the word in relation to government normally relates to violent overthrowing of a government. Which seems less than subtle.

Perhaps we are not using the same definition of 'coup'

coup d'état
The sudden overthrow of a government by a usually small group of persons in or previously in positions of authority.

The sudden overthrow of a government, differing from a revolution by being carried out by a small group of people who replace only the leading figures.

www.wordnik.com... d'état

It only gets loud and violent when it fails which is basically all of the current presidency or if it's civilians. When highly organized you won't hear a peep about it. Riots in the streets are a direct result of the Coup failing (for now).

The main problem here is many people don't comprehend what organized money can achieve or the lengths at which it will go to stay concealed.

When a leading science journal endorses Biden it's a sure sign your country has serious deeply concealed issues.
People are still playing the red VS blue game. This is real life. If the USA falls to big tech and media telling you what's true, your children's children will not have a good life. Nothing about this situation is good.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4711699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Planned Military Coup: Clear & Present Danger to our Constitutional Republic, Protect Family 1 of 2

Mike Harris, Financial Editor for Veterans Today, rejoins the program to discuss the clear and present danger the very real planned military coup represents. We discuss what is behind this coup and why it is so dangerous to our republic. We also discuss the Continuity of Government plans that are in place and, if implemented, what that truly will mean to the United States. Lastly, he stresses the need to be ready and prepared with your family for anything that may come.

The Khazarian mafia, Afghanistan, Lez Wexner and about 12 of his Billionaire buddies. Since Epstein did not kill himself went down, Lex Wexner's name has been coming up a lot in relation to financing the 9/11 operation.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So i could say that Trump executed a 'coup' in his initiall election....which was successful.

But you seem to be talking about unsuccessful coups which havent worked or havent yet happenned.

Brilliant.

Also...a coup d'etat is a bit different from a coup. Same way bullsh$t isnt quite soup.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Trump certainly knows about organised money...and concealing it.

None of this really has much to do with the OP

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yea you're real good at refuting....well, anything!

Wow, so an administration appointing it's own people to departments is a coup? Brilliant deduction. By your reasoning we have a coup every four or eight years.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
There's a lot more in the OP and the article linked within the OP than what you took issue with.

The issue is it's an op-ed, hopefully you know the 'op' part means 'opinion' and I didn't need to mansplain that to you like I just did, and that person's opinion was about a coup which is mentally retarded.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I always thought he was a traitor.

Same....

And history will show that we are correct.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 16-9-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

My bad....pls delete
edit on 16-9-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join