It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Executive Order 13583 and the Purge of Generals and Admirals Are Now Obvious

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Many of us speculated way back when Obama was firing all the Generals and flag officers that something might be amiss. With no proof and many Obama supporters on this very site it was debated back and forth with no clear answer or direction. Bottom line was a President can remove anyone so Obama was just doing what he felt he needed to do. The reason was always "WHY ?"

Now for those of us who were asking "why" and "what's up" maybe the answer will be a tad bit more clear today than yesteryear .

Two disastrous actions taken by Barack Hussein Obama during his presidency have delivered extensive damage to the US military, just as planned. The first was the systematic purging of nearly 200 senior officers over five years and their subsequent replacement by Democrat loyalists, as reported here. His second ignominious action taken was the 2011 Executive Order 13583 directing “government-wide diversity and inclusion training,” which, by 2020, included the implementation of Marxist critical race theory training in all federal agencies including the US military services.

The results from these actions are now crystal clear. Retired Obama-era flag and general officers (FOGO), in direct violation of Article 88 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, have publicly criticized President Trump and even called him a threat to US national security, as noted here and here. Several may even be preparing for a military coup, as reported in this shocking video from Col Richard H. Black, JAG Corps, USA (retd), a former head of the Army’s Criminal Law Division:

www.redstate.com...

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

LOL. A coup, sure. Redstate is so believable so you'll have to forgive me.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Lets go back in Time to understand ......

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years

......"Obama will not purge a civilian or political appointee because they have bought into Obama's ideology," Vallely said. "The White House protects their own. That's why they stalled on the investigation into Fast and Furious, Benghazi and ObamaCare. He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged."......

For President Obama, the military of a once-feared superpower is an anachronistic vestige of an America whose exceptionalism and world leadership require repeated apologies. It must be gutted and fundamentally transformed into a force wearing gender-neutral headgear only useful for holding the presidential umbrella when it rains. It is to be "his" military and used only for "his" purposes.

(the Below is vital for understanding - links paint the BIG picture .... timeline in no COINCIDENCE)

Now seeing what is happening today with the current SDS and knowing what their ORIGINS are - and 0BAMAs involvement/relationship in his youth ...it makes sense to me .... It was a PLAN.

edit on 9162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Criticism of the job the president is doing isn’t against Article 88. The article requires that the comments be a) personally contemptuous and b) not be made as part of a political discussion. For a JAG, he’s pretty bad at reading criminal code.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It does seems to add up.

NOTE: With Obama's lack of congressional involvement, he is writing/signing all of his executive orders to shape this country in his image of the U.S. It appears as if he is deliberately trying to sabotage our country in his efforts or possibly setting the stage for complete presidential control for when the economy collapses.

Other Than Red State

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It only 'adds up' if you like non-critically thinking op-ed pieces that confirm your political bias.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I always thought he was a traitor.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Marxist critical race theory training

Love it.

I mean, whats wrong with White supremacy....

and being trained to interact with non-white races peacefully, wow, that's awful.

I wonder who profits from the idea of white people interacting peacefully with non white people is Anti-American ?

Talk about a Faux-News story.

Of course, the current administration would NEVER be considering a 'coup' to maintain power.

Did you have an opinion as to the WHY ?

I do...the WHY is because your previous and current Political and Military Complex loves division. And that's pretty stupid, I think.

Dum DUm Dum.

I wonder if the military has been 'radicalized' in any way because of the 'millions of dollars of training in Anti-American Propaganda? How to combat such divisiveness ? Perhaps sack em all again and start with 'amenable' persons that reject such blatantly ridiculous notions.

I'm drunk and not a Yankee, so my opinion is not worth reading.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Your 'once feared' supremacy dint stop 9/11. It caused it.

And instead of a 'muslim brotherhood' infiltrating your government, you've let Putin take control. So much better.

Good luck 'Merica. You need luck more than bombs, that is for sure.

Once again, drunk, and I'm not worth listening to.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So now that your economy seems to be collapsing....I see that Obama paved the way for Trump to take complete Presidential control.

Sounds like a plan.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
He fired a lot of strong, experienced officers then decimated the military personnel numbers and budget. I was an Army CPT (former Enlisted) during that time. Barely made my 20 years. I knew some that were forced out with 18 years, exceptional officers. Military is unique in that you either hit the 20 for the Army or no pension. Just brutal for someone so close who went on a couple deployments. The pensions are not even that good. Nothing like Congress or state pensions.

I would agree though, he purged the flag officers and inserted ones that would not question his actions and there was a lot to question. One can see the way Trump has been getting back stabbed for trying to change those policies and get out of these forever wars. Hard to believe we are still in Afghanistan. Senseless waste of lives and resources.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

So now that your economy seems to be collapsing....I see that Obama paved the way for Trump to take complete Presidential control.

Sounds like a plan.

Your right about the last lines of the 2 posts above the (your ) last one lol
Sept 16 2020 - OECD lifts economic outlook on stronger-than-expected US, Chinese recoveries

.....The global economy appears to be recovering from the coronavirus slump faster than thought only a few months ago thanks to improving outlooks for China and the United States, the OECD said on Wednesday.......

edit on 9162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

And instead of a 'muslim brotherhood' infiltrating your government, you've let Putin take control. So much better.

Got to the highlighted point above, and BAM, stopped reading your posts.

Do be more courteous next time, and maybe consider putting that at the very top of your diatribe.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Courtesy sound like a Marxist ideal....but sure. I could be courteous.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So America is controlling the spread of the virus? Do tell.

Your Oecd link seems optimistic.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Obama still runs the country. Most of all of his pieces remain in all agencies and military. Hes aligned with other foreign leaders to undermine the USA. I still feel that its the rise of the 4th Reich as they never went away and the "1000" year 3rd Reich was connected with extremists from the middle east.

Look at our cities along with the mayors and governors. That stuff was around way before Trump ever showed up along with the propagandized USA MSM.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Obama still runs the country.

Wow, so he out 4D chess played Great Brain? Amazing.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh man. I wish Trump would write a 4d chess book. Show them Marxists how its played.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If Obama still runs the country...well. you guys are f$%ded up the a$$.

Maybe you should vote him out.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Anyone that still believes Putin has any influence over Trump has to be drunk. That's been debunked several times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join