It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And we trust those who we thought were trustworthy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I couldn't help myself but to post this.

We trust those in authority and those people, should be there to stop any one from stealing, though for an officer of law enforcement, its a sad state of affairs.

Sad thing is these scams are habitual, if a mate tells you about a way to get a gain, then you are likely to do the same tell another mate then everyone is doing it.

I wonder how many officers may have done the same scam, and not being caught yet.

Sbe got a bit greedy, perhaps this was her undoing.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
That is some good news to hear the wheels of justice finally creak over. Don't want to be stuck in the middle when they do. Ain't going to go well for Rosa being ex police.

The court heard that Rossi, a devout Catholic, had a turbulent and abusive childhood where she was beaten and forced to eat rotten meat.

There are a lot of troubled childhoods around, some do better than others. When trying to make sense of the long term trends, something about Dan's childhood does not seam right either?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Glad she got a prison sentence, and not a suspended sentence. All that needs to happen now is kickin cop to face the music.

feel dan is the kid no one invited to his schoolmates birthday parties, and this has scarred him severely and he holds massive underlying scars, that will never heal, perhaps he was bashed and bullied.

And I think part of his harsh lockdowns Is a roundabout psychotic way to get back at those that hurt him.

new topics

join